Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Stewie_Griffin4,466 pages

The Incredible Hulk...for the second time tomorrow...then Hancock...and then The Dark Knight.

Evolution or Creationism?

Creation

God or no God?

God

When was your first kiss?

I was 12, I think in November of that year.

SQ

at 14

same q

17

same q

13

Last time you pissed someone off?

A few minutes ago but it was her own fault
sq

I don't know.

What was the last movie you saw?

The Grudge

SQ

The Longest Yard.

Do you like dentist appointments?

I don't mind them. Like to hear my teeth are healthy.

SQ

Of course.

What time did you wake up today?

11:28 A.M

Did you brush your teeth today/are you going to?

Originally posted by Joe_Fixit
11:28 A.M

Did you brush your teeth today/are you going to?

Of course. I did it right after I woke up.

What is your favorite season?

Winter/Summer

Favorite TV show?

House, M.D.

Most important day of your life (good or bad)?

I'm not sure... probably when my sister was born.

SQ

Good: Daughter being born. Bad: Dad dying.

Favorite poem?

Not sure I have one

SQ