Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

Lenny Bruce is awesome.

Do you like Bill Hicks? If so, what is your fav piece by him?

N/A

Sq

never really listen

do u like soccer

yeah
sq

Sometimes

Do you like Basketball

Not a huge fan

SQ

Love it

Do you like dances in the spring

Not a huge fan
sq

yes

are u sleepy

Very

Sq

Not yet

Fave time to dance

After I've had a drink

SQ

whenever the mood is right

are u signing off kmc soon

Nah, I'll be on here a little while longer

What's your favorite video game of all time?

zelda

sq

Originally posted by guy222
zelda

sq

Out of all the games I've played, it's either "Mario Kart: Double Dash", "Powerstone 2", "Tetris Attack", or "Tales of Symphonia".

Same question.

Super Mario World

Where the hell is everyone?

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Super Mario World

Where the hell is everyone?

Everyone is somewhere on planet Earth.

Do you have any pet peeves?

People who chew with their mouth open.

SQ

Ignorant people who think they're funny but they're not. In general, I dislike unintelligent people.

SQ