Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BlackSunshine4,466 pages

hell yeah

you?

nope

same q

yes

do u like angelina jolie

I'd hit it. ✅

anybody..celebrity or close personal friend you would go gay for?

Kevin Smith

SQ

My Friend Jennifer and Mila Jovovich

what time did you wake up this morning?

3:30pm

SQ

I woke up around....11 something...I think. I can't remember.

Robbers burst into your house & say you have to give each one of them oral or you die....would you do it?

Originally posted by Joe_Fixit
I woke up around....11 something...I think. I can't remember.

Robbers burst into your house & say you have to give each one of them oral or you die....would you do it?

Pff yeah

Same question

Some things aren't worth doing, and that is one of them. I'd improvise & try to escape but if I died, it'd be better than sucking a schlong.

Hot girl rapes you...who do you want it to be?

Summer Glau!!

Same question

If it's a hot girl, she wouldn't be raping me...I'd be a willing participant.

SQ

ABS 131

Sq

ABS

SQ

Liv Tyler...

Question!!!!

ANSWER!!!!

Did you dye your hair yet?

yes but it needs doing again. it disnt take properly. kind of annoying!

you ever dyed your hair and what colours?

Yes, blue and blonde streaks.

sq

I've gone blond a couple times, and then once dyed it blue...but it came out like a purple.

SQ