Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Phucked Up4,466 pages

Answered

Do you own a Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation, or neither?

I have a PS2.

Originally posted by Phucked Up
People who chew with their mouth open.

SQ


People who don't flush the toilet and/or don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.

Do you like your middle name?

My middle name kicks ass.

Do you own a Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation, or neither?

I own an Xbox 360 & Playstation 3.

Favorite video game of all time?

Welcome to last page...already answered.

What's your middle name?

Officer McCoolio 😎

Which should I save up to buy first: Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction or an Incredible Hulk DVD (either season 3 or 4)?

DVD

Peaches or Peanuts?

In a non homo way...I'd prefer the peanuts.

Pizza or Big Mac

Pizza, any day.

Pepsi or Coke?

Definitely Coke.

60/40 or moon mist?

Don't know them.

Sprite or Sierra Mist?

They are both Faygo pops, try them both.

Sprite, because I rarely drink the latter.

The Simpsons or Family Guy?

Family Guy, The Simpson's have become stale.

Futurama or The Simpson's?

Futurama

Same question

Futurama

Do you watch [adult swim]?

Of course I do. That shouldn't be a question. 😆

George Lopez or the Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

George Lopez

Full House or another cheesy family show?

Neither, I kind of hate Full House, none of the jokes are funny.

Superman or Spidey?

Superman

Favorite Batman movie?

Batman Begins

Are you going to see The Dark Knight?