Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

A few minutes ago

Last time you were in a nightclub?

last night

sq

Friday

How easily do you sunburn?

just normally 😂

sq

Pretty easily

Last chore you did?

Not even sure.

Would you do an in law?

No
Sq

hmmm,

nah man 😂

sq

Nah, I wouldn't have the heart to...but an in laws sister...is another story...😄

Originally posted by Joe_Fixit
Nah, I wouldn't have the heart to...but an in laws sister...is another story...😄

they are still kinda inlaws 😂

Yeah, but she aint married to my bro or anyone in my family. So, as far as I'm concerned, it's up for grabs & if I got the opportunity I'd take it.

New question

Last time you had sex?

2 weeks ago

sq

Friday

Last time you were pissed off at someone?

that's a long time ago for having a bf 😂

last night 😆

sq

Well I was ill all weekend and we haven't had the chance since 😂

A few mins ago

Last time you used the lord's name in vain?

like this morning 😂

sq

Last night

Last time you felt cold?

Haven't cussed a lot recently.

last night

sq