Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

Fry up with freezing cold Irn Bru😄

sq

Before my hangovers became incurable a tuna roll or cooked breakfast used to the trick.

What colour are your undies?

ewww, tuna.

Grey

sq

Pink and white

Who is in the same building as you?

pics or you're lying!

my sister

sq

😛

No one

Why do you want to see a pic?

cause I'm a man!

are you gonna post a picture?😠

What are you planning on doing today?

I don't plan on posting a picture and I'm not really doing anything today

SQ

Well, I've officially finished four comic book ideas as far as writing goes so now I'll be practicing my artistic skills.

Favorite cable company?

screw you Chilly😠

Sky 😕

sq

😛

Sky

Last song you heard?

Wheatus - Leroy

sq

Jonas Brothers- SOS

A group/artist you dislike?

Soulja Boy...I really dislike that boy....

SQ

Alphabeat

Last time you used an oven?

Neyo, Solja Boy etc

buncha pricks

sq

Originally posted by chillybanana
Alphabeat

Last time you used an oven?

Originally posted by Joe_Fixit
Soulja Boy...I really dislike that boy....

SQ

wow, I didn't even see that you said that 😆

I hate that prick😂

Originally posted by chillybanana

last week sq