Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Toku King4,466 pages

Nope.

When was your last gf/bf?

I've got one at the moment.
Sq

I had one, but she calls too much & now I don't answer, so that's basically over.

What ethnicity do you prefer your gf/bf to be?

I don't mind

SQ

Originally posted by chillybanana
I don't mind

SQ

Answered

What shower gel do you use?

FCUK

sq

At the moment Care For Me by Radox

Last time you bought clothes?

last week

sq

Tuesday

Plans for the weekend?

mwi.com😄

sq

Working 🙁 and having a BBQ

What did your last text say?

canny mind

sq

"He's OK. Just gonna get a shower. Want a cuddle. X x x"

Are you happy today?

hung over, so no!😂

why is KMC so crap today?

Because all the legends except me and you are in different time zones

sq

cause they are selfish😐

sq

Cos they are lazy.

Last alcoholic drink you drank?

Bottle of becks last night(the didn't sell bud🙁)

sq

Rum with cranberry and pineapple juice last night

What is the best hangover cure?