Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

not at work, that is for sure 😆

any plans for the weekend?

None so far.

SQ

sleep

last time you went camping

Never.

Favorite vampire or werewolf movie (if you have one)?

The Lost Boys

Last time you slept in a camper/trailer?

a few weeks ago

same q

It's been at least a year.

Last time you smoked?

am now

tired yet?

December of last year, just days before my birthday. I don't intend on smoking again, I want to actually live a long life.

SQ

nah

sq

Slightly, but I can last a while longer.

SQ

answered

who is ur friend online right now

I don't know anyone here too well but Yoshi.

How much do you weigh?

263lbs.

SQ

270

SQ

Anywhere from 163-165 lbs.

Are you fat?

Originally posted by Phucked Up
263lbs.

SQ

ha ha Lance ; last time i saw u on kmc u weighed 250!

Long time dude; no more SW to look forward to sadly right?

Originally posted by Joe_Fixit
Anywhere from 163-165 lbs.

Are you fat?

Yep.

Are you comfortable with how you look right now?

yes

how tall are u

5'6

Do you like Subway? What sandwhich?