Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by guy2224,466 pages

Love subway...fav is the cold cut combo

SQ

I like Subway but I've only eaten from there a few times so I don't have an actual favorite sandwhich.

Favorite burger from McDonald's?

Big Mac

SQ

Big Mac

Who has better French fries: McDonald's, Wendy's, or Burger King?

MCD's

Del Taco or Taco Bell

Taco Bell

What's your opinion on people who accuse you of something you didn't do, they found out the truth and don't apologize?

That they are pretty shitty, and no longer worth my time. Well, they obviously wouldn't have believed me, so in the first place, they weren't worth my time.

Do you usually feel quite guilty after being mean to someone?

Depends on who that someone is, and how mean I was. Usually, no. 😂

What do you believe in the most?

Not sure if I'm answering this right, so if the answer is odd, excuse meh

I believe in being nice as much as possible. I come off as the bad girl a lot of times, but deep down, I'm really a good girl. If someone's a dick to me, I'm obviously not going to play nice, but it feels great to put a smile on someone's face.

Same q

Great answer, Selphie. 😊

What I believe in the most... is probably that no matter how much bad there is in the world, how much evil there is anywhere, there are good people around. Good, decent, honest people. (this is based on experiences which aren't exactly great, if you get what I mean).

What do you believe in the least 😂?

Thats a good answer too!

Umm, I probably believe in giving up the least.

Same q

😄

What I believe in least is probably... peace.
No matter what, there will be never be peace anywhere, not for a long time, that's for sure. It depends where too, but from what I've seen, heard and gone through, peace causes nothing but trouble & drama. mmm

How often do you shower a week? 😄

Well, I typically shower every other day, 'cause I'm lazy and its my summer vacation. Soooo, that would be about 3-4 a week

That makes me seem really, really dirty, hahahaha

Last kind of soda you drank?

Pop, a Singapore product. 😂

How many colours have you dyed your hair?

Hmm, I've done red, black, brown, bleach blonde, and blue, so that's 5

same q

None. My hair's a virgin. 😄

What's the song that gets you back on your feet every time you 'fall'?

Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

sq

Us by Regina Spektor

same question

I NEVER FALL HAHAHA

sq

answered

are you afraid of heights?