Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Piggle Humsy4,466 pages

No, I'm not religious.

Do you want to turn back time?

yes

do u watch cartoons

yes

same q

yep

bugs bunny or daffy duck

Bugs Bunny

Porky Pig or Fog Horn Leg Horn

Fog Horn

Fog Horn or the Chicken Hawk?

Fog Horn. Chicken Hawk's a little douche

spiders or scorpions?

Neither.

What is the most beautiful species of snake?

Burmese Python but I think that's only because I've seen one in real life and not just in pics

sq

Albino Corn Snake or most any breed of Milk snake.

Same q.

King Cobra

Ever encounter a snake in the wild on accident?

Yes, in Florida and in Ashdown Forest near me.

SQ

Yes, I climbed up a hill and there was one 2 feet from me.

SQ

Yes. Numerous times. The most recent was on a fishing trip with my dad and friends. We saw a Water Moccasin (Cotton Mouth) swimming in the river.

Ever owned a snake as a pet?

Nah

Gatorade or Powerade

Gatorade.

What is your fav flavor of Gatorade?

Fruit punch

Do u like Kool Aid

Grape. droolio

Same q.

Peach Kool-Aid!

Do/did you ever think you weren't good enough for someone else?

same

whacha watching right now?