Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Lara4,466 pages

havent been to either 😛

currently, what is your preferred thread in the OTF

Hmm, this one

SQ

The one with the Cows

Changed your bed sheets lately?

No

SQ

yes

cleaned your ears last time you had a shower?

Ummm no 😮

SQ

yup 😊

dried between your toes?

😂 no but I did clean my ears

preferred shampoo?

Originally posted by Lara
😂 no but I did clean my ears

preferred shampoo?


something that smells nice

Soap for 100% soap free soap?

?

SQ

Originally posted by chillybanana
?

SQ


you can have like
soap-free body wash
that you use for everyday soap and body wash 😛
otherwise some people use just soap

Oh, I see, I got totally confused. Well I use shower gel.

Sq

any thing that is 100% soap free, it have eczema so anything that has soap in it or too much perfume gives me a bad reaction.

blow dry or towel dry?

leave-dry 😄

SQ

Blow dry if I'm in a hurry otherwise natural dry

Are you wearing make up?

not today

SQ

was

SQ

Yes

Last vegetable you ate?

lettice

SQ

Sweetcorn

What are you doing tomorrow?