Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Peach Kool-Aid!

Do/did you ever think you weren't good enough for someone else?

I still believe that I am not good enough to be married to Raeann. She deserves better than me.

Same q.

Yes, I'm in that kind of relationship right now. She is so great... and I kinda suck.

sq

Well. Kind of. But I would say I don't deserve him. He's too good to be true 😂

Did you ever think someone else was not good for you?

yes
Are you a sock?!?

no

What did you do today?

did it
went to work
ate lunch
went home
ate dinner
talked on KMC
SQ

work

hayabusa or ninja

Not sure

SQ

srug

When was the last time you were amazingly happy?

Probably the week before last

SQ

hayabusa...its faster

always happy, keep a smile

do u like gum

Yeah

SQ

yes

juicy fruit or big red

JF all the way

How many posts do i have?

263 currently

How is your day going?

Its 2:44 a.m in Cali

Very good

SQ

not bad so far

Last thing you drank?

wild cherry pepsi

coke or pepsi

pepsi

Italy or New Zealand?

Italy (never been to NZ though)

SQ