Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by A Dose Of Vraya4,466 pages

Tonight, when they're home from work

sq

In a few minutes when they're home from work

Do you like to dance?

depends on how I'm feeling and if I'm around people or not

sq

Yep

How are you doing?

sex...

oh wait nvm

😛

I'm doing good

What did you have for breakfast?

i am sad because it is the anniversary of my dads death
SQ

Originally posted by chillybanana
😛

I'm doing good

What did you have for breakfast?

Nothing, cup of coffee

sq

Toast w/ peanut butter

What size are your feet?

10

sq

6

Is your hair a mess right now?

Nope

Do u like hot chocolate

Love it

SQ

hell yea.

whats the most wild place you had sex at?

The bonnet of a car

SQ

movie theatre..

have you ever dated interacialy?

No
SQ

yes

favorite horror movie

Not sure, don't have a fave

SQ