Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Juk3n4,466 pages

i like them to have breasts - a vagina helps, long dark hair - dark eyes and oh yeah..i like them to NOT BE GUYS! 😒

those 5:06 replies wernt there!!

;-)

What is your favourite sandwhich?

Gosh, I have loads, I LOVE SANDWICHES. BLT to name just one.

sq

peanut butter and jelly.

what food do you eat everyday?

Don't think there is one I eat EVERY day

sq

Cheese ftw

When did you last puke?

I guess I almost always eat cereal in the morning

what's your favorite type of sauce.

frozen pizza

sq

Last puked not last Saturday but the Saturday before
Fave sauce is tomato

Same two QS

Originally posted by P23

hot sauce

sq

Originally posted by Juk3n
Cheese ftw

When did you last puke?

a couple of days ago. I had a stomach virus. It was horrible.

Can you see out a window from where you're sitting?

curtains are closed

sq

Yes

What time is it where you are?

12:39 PM

sq

11:40am

whats the crazy thing you ever done?

I haven't done anything that crazy

What colour are your socks?

black...

favorite species

Of animal? Cat

Sq

wolf (duh)

sq

Answered

Next time you will see your parents?