Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by P234,466 pages

saw

single or taken?

TAKEN
SQ

Taken

Fave song right now?

I am in Love w/the Girl

Have u ever watched Blues Clues

HAS AND WILL EVER BE WE WILL ROCK YOU
SQ

Quite like Elevator by Flo Rida and no, I haven't watched Blue Clues

Have you showered today?

yes

has someone on kmc upset u

YES ALOT OF THE
SQ

No

SQ

upset no pissed me off hell yea

you got any kmc crushes?

No, got a boyfriend

SQ

NO I HAVE A WIFE
SQ

i got my eye on a few people.

do you smoke?

No

Favourite TV show?

law and order

SQ

Desperate Housewives

What is the weather like where you are?

85 degrees and love it

favorite activity?

Sex

SQ

lol sex

would you cheat on your bf or have you?

No and no

Favourite colour?