DAD dadudemon Senior Member Big bewbs....all the way, but not disgustingly huge and saggy bewbz. I am a fan of motorboating and....well....other things.Angus beef or regular cow?
SCA ScarletSpeed Authority when you say bewbz it literally makes me laugh out loud, I am sittin gin my living room at 4:30 am laughing at some dude in america saying BEWBZ😆angus beefsq
DAD dadudemon Senior Member Originally posted by guy222 angus beeftacos or grilled cheese Tacos...both kinds. naughtyIGN or gamespot?
DAD dadudemon Senior Member Originally posted by @st IGNsq IGN for news and stuff....gamespot for the free fan written game guides...McLeod(highlander) or Wesley(princess bride)
DAD dadudemon Senior Member Originally posted by guy222 neitherdo u like to swim DependsNo.. I am dense and can't float so it's hard for me to swimDo you like to swing dance?
DAD dadudemon Senior Member Originally posted by ScarletSpeed noare you a swinger? As in swing dance? Yes...as in swapping partners? Hell no.Have you ever buttercupped yourself?
DAD dadudemon Senior Member Originally posted by ScarletSpeed hmmm, dunno, probably😆sq Alll the damn time...I like my own brand most of the time.did you ever eat a bug to see what it would taste like?
JUK Juk3n Devils Advocate No - im too scared of groundsYes i said grounds, im fine with heights, it's the ground that kills you..Life is like a ?