on occasion not really that much though only on crazy parties sq
ABN
AbnormalButSaneScrew up
Originally posted by guy222 Nah
Do u drink
Like a fish
same question
ADO
A Dose Of VrayaDisciple of Inglip
Answered
good, or EEEEEVIIL
PU
Phucked UpSenior Member
EVIL!
Jedi or Sith?
ST
@stSMUDGE
SITH!
sq
PU
Phucked UpSenior Member
SITH!
Clonetroopers or Stormtroopers? Which had the better armor?
ST
@stSMUDGE
Clone, so stylish. 😛
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
ADO
A Dose Of VrayaDisciple of Inglip
No, but I watched it go down, and then sent a letter to Iron Maiden about it, and they wrote a song.
sq
PU
Phucked UpSenior Member
Many a time.
Have you ever fallen in to a burning ring of fire?
ADO
A Dose Of VrayaDisciple of Inglip
Yeah, It totally ruined my favorite shirt too... DAMN YOU JOHNNY CASH blowup
sq
ST
@stSMUDGE
No, I was always walking the line.
Get high?
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
aye
sq
ST
@stSMUDGE
Never, but its sounds good lately. 🙁
sq
ADO
A Dose Of VrayaDisciple of Inglip
occasionally. I had to send my friend towelie to rehab for it. the sunnabitch breathes the stuff
sq
PU
Phucked UpSenior Member
I used to, not any more.
SQ
ADO
A Dose Of VrayaDisciple of Inglip
answered
fable... teh pwnage? or teh suckage?
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
dunno what it is
sq
DAD
dadudemonSenior Member
Teh pwnage is good for teh interwebz...teh suckage is good to say irl.
Big jiggly boobs or hot full lips?
ADO
A Dose Of VrayaDisciple of Inglip
I would say big jiggly boobs, but then I suppose that would perpetuate that men are pigs, so I guess I'm forced to say lips, even though I don't give a **** what they're like as long as they aren't chapped.