Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

Originally posted by @st
Electricity and I cant think of second specific example. lol

Biggest regret?


I don't know, and I wouldn't want to remember.

Favorite show on television?

Supernatural

Same question

LOST

What are you listening to?

"Hanamaru Sensation" by Little Non.

When was the last time you ate from a fast food restaurant?

Last week

Do u watch the news

Yep.

Do you care about politics?

to an extent

sq

Yeah, they are involved with everything so you kinda have to.

SQ

Not really, I dont feel like I can effect them in anyway, so just go on like normal.

sq

Hate politics. It's all rigged anyways.

Do you like joking about things like gayness?

I make "gay jokes", but I dont make fun of gay people, I got nothing against them.

sq

Same, I joke with my friends about them being gay when they aren't, and stuff like that. But have nothing against them.

Last book you read?

Dupont Registry

Are u having a good evening

Better than any recent nights.

sq

Yeah, if anybody remembers that hippie aunt i was saying was coming over a few days ago. She smelled bad. And she kept talking about how amazed she was I was in high school and I'm like b!tch wtf, gtfo, go take a shower, well, she left, so now having a good evening chillin' by myself 😄

sq

My days have been pretty damn good lately.

Do you smoke?

Not once, not ever.

sq

Yeah, but I need to quit again.

Do you smoke...sausages?

Nah

Do u drink

Also never, so everyone instinctively wants to get me drunk/ 🙄

sq