Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

I'm not sure.

What's your favorite hobby?

Shopping

SQ

Playing video games.

When was the last time you went to the store?

Friday

SQ

today

have you ever sliped on a bannana peel

....Yes. haermm

Have you ever been hit in the head by a flying dildo?

yes lol

have you ever goten your foot stuck in a toilet

Never,what was supposed my feet to do there?O_o
Have you ever been in a car accident?

No

SQ

....Yes.

Have you ever fvcked a goose?

No

SQ

Not lately

Did you ever pop a nugget in the middle of gym class?

No
SQ

No

Have you found yourself unconsciously staring at somebody's crotch?

Yes

SQ

Yeah

Ever unintentionally called a teacher Mum?

Lmao yeah >.>;; *Hides*

Have you found somebody else (Same sex) so attractive, that you wish you could just push them over?

No, I haven't wished to push them

SQ

I wanted to stab one chick. She just looked so great in her flowy sweet green dress. She didn't look like a fake tart or anything either, she looked very natural and down to earth. It was amazing. I still wanted to stab her for being so great. ....Weird Lol

Have you ever added an extra ingredient to whatever you're eating, thinking it's going to be great - and it backfires?

Uh huh

SQ