Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

a few times

Have you done something you regretted some afterward

Yeah, I think everyone has, but now when I look back at it from a few years distance, I'm okay with whatever has happened.

Who/What did you last scream at?

My dogs, they were trotting around my bedroom at 3 in the morning, picking things up in their mouths and playing tug of war. Hrrgh.

Have you ever picked a fight, to make yourself feel better?

Originally posted by Nivvy
My dogs, they were trotting around my bedroom at 3 in the morning, picking things up in their mouths and playing tug of war. Hrrgh.

Have you ever picked a fight, to make yourself feel better?

Yeah, lost some of them too...

Have you deliberately wound someone up just to see them flip?

Nah

Have you told someone you wanted to cuddle, but then made excuses

Yes @____@ Lol

Have you ever laughed at an insanely offensive statement?? (You actually wanted to kick that person in their stupid ass - but laughed outta shock)

Yeah, it was when my wife said she was going to Jap slap me. I thought it was racist, but hilarious. I use the term now all the time.

sq

At least once a week @_@
I don't recall the last time because it happens so often

Have you ever had an onset of horniness, at the most inappropriate time??

At least once a week.
I don't recall the last time because it happens so often. 😄

sQ

All the time... Lol. So not going in to detail 😛

Are there any songs out there, that make you cry?

Not so much songs but plenty of singers from the "got talent" tv shows...

"arghhhhhhhhh my earrrrrrs...."

Have you ever gone up to a total stranger that you fancy, licked their ear and then asked for their number?

Never!

That I remember.

Same question

Nope.. stomach yes.. ear no.. and I forgot to ask for his number mmm

Would you adopt kids instead of having your own?

Yeah, but to be honest I'd like to have my own kids more.

SQ

Of course! Though I don't know any agency that would ever give me a child to care for. dodgy

Same question

To be honest probably not, I would much rather have my own kids.

Would you ever get an abortion if you knew your kid would have some sort of birth defect?

Depends how severe the defect

same q

I like RJ's answer, I'm stealing it. Depends on how severe the defect.

Would you hurt yourself intentionally, like break a bone, if you were guaranteed to get $100,000 for your injury?

Hell to the yeah

same q

I'd even break my femur. shock

How old is your computer?