Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

3 years?

same q

4 years, to the month, I think.

SQ cause I'm too lazy to think of another one.

3 years, piece of crap compaq

if you were forced to choose would you rather lose your sight, or lose your hearing?

hearing.

SQ

Lose my hearing. I've had that happen before and it's not too bad.

SQ

yeah hearing, I couldn't imagine living without seeing anything.

If a loved one was dieing would you donate one of your kidneys to save their life?

Most definitely.

SQ

I also would
( eh I'm running out of good questions. )

Have you ever done anything that you greatly regretted?

Yup. I trusted her

same q

Yes

How are you?

doin good

favorite toy growing up

My Barbies

SQ

Connect Five

Are u good at BlackJack

Pretty good.

Are you good at Rummy?

Never played it

SQ

yes

are u good at old maid

Never played it

SQ

yes

are u on msn

Ja

SQ

yep

have u won a spelling bee