Merlyn vs Abraxus

Started by charlemagne97465 pages

Merlyn vs Abraxus

Who would win this?

Ab.

Originally posted by llagrok
Ab.

Good evening 🙂 Merlyn ftw

AB

Ab

Originally posted by guy222
Good evening 🙂 Merlyn ftw

Good morning, are you sure that Merlyn has what it takes?

I was just practicing my ABC but wasn't sure what comes after B 😛

Merlyn- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlyn_(Marvel_Comics)

Originally posted by llagrok
Good morning, are you sure that Merlyn has what it takes?

I was just practicing my ABC but wasn't sure what comes after B 😛

✅

Merylin is the Omniverse overseer, second to LT.

Originally posted by guy222
✅

Grats on new sig, it looks great.

Originally posted by llagrok
Grats on new sig, it looks great.

Thank u 🙂 Would u like a sig of your fav character

Originally posted by guy222
Thank u 🙂 Would u like a sig of your fav character

I've been thinking a lot about it, but not sure which one I should get. Right now it's between Thor, Bullseye and Black Adam. They're all so cool 😄

Originally posted by llagrok
I've been thinking a lot about it, but not sure which one I should get. Right now it's between Thor, Bullseye and Black Adam. They're all so cool 😄

Cool. My friends do a great job 🙂

Originally posted by guy222
Cool. My friends do a great job 🙂

Who's your friend? And do you think he could do a bullseye sig?

Merlyn FTW.

Merlyn can erase any Concept from Reality.

Abraxas is a Concept.

Or Merlyn can take the sure route and Remake the Multiverse like Reed did.

Originally posted by Mr Master
Merlyn FTW.

Merlyn can erase any Concept from Reality.

Abraxas is a Concept.

Or Merlyn can take the sure route and Remake the Multiverse like Reed did.

You said "any" concept. I suppose you mean any being with lesser power. He couldn't erase the concept of the Living Tribunal, eh?

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
You said "any" concept. I suppose you mean any being with lesser power. He couldn't erase the concept of the Living Tribunal, eh?
You regard LT as a concept? 😕

he is an abstract almost all abstracts are a concept, he's judgement im guessing

IMO,

LT is above the concept........... of concepts...

(and LT isn't really an abstract either).

If Strange takes down Merlyn, then of course Abraxaas can do it.