KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Most powerful Sith? Spring 2015 ed.

Most powerful Sith? Spring 2015 ed.
Started by: The_Tempest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Tempest

Most powerful Sith? Spring 2015 ed.

That way we can confine the new skirmish to one easily manageable thread and I don't have to keep track of half a dozen random-ass threads.

^ The latest exhibit for Vitiate's case.

Let's shoot for some classic KMC (I'm thinking '08-'10) style debate.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:15 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Zannah tbh.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

goddammit Neph

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:17 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:20 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Mmkay I'll put this here then.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Dread Masters powers also obliterated entire fleets. Did you forget the Oricon episode?

I recall witnessing obliterated pieces of starships around Oricon.
You mean mentally dominate those aboard fleets...
quote:
Vitiate's power can be as destructive, if unleashed on a fleet.
Now whose making baseless assumptions...
quote:
Please provide a single example of a planet whom Sidious completely flattened?

Single.
This is perhaps the single most destructive Force power known.

Capable of creating annihilating vortices, the storms can swallow whole fleets of spaceships or tear the surfaces off worlds.

--Taken from Dark Empire Sourcebook

Considering Darth Sidious was a master (and the only known master) of this technique and that Luke attributed Sidious with the power to kill worlds, and that he was demonstrated every other aspect mention, this is most likely within his capabilities.

Its also considered the most destructive Force power known...

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Darth Reave

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

1) DE Sidious
2) Vitiate

and the rest is debatable. Although Caedus, Nihilus (debatable) and Plagueis would make it to top 5.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Oh, you haven't replaced Sidious with Vitiate, Sin?

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:37 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Why would I?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:38 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

I like you, Sin.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:39 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Please, call me Sinny. bunny

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:41 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Emperor Vitiate is the most powerful, and he is followed by Darth Sidious. Shortly after falls Darth Krayt and Darth Caeuds, who are equals. Then we got the following, not in order:
Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos, Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun, Darth Revan, Darth Malgus, Darth Nox, Emperor's Wrath, Darth Bane, and Darth Vader should all be around the same level.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Thanks for your contribution, Ant. You guys have reasons?

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:44 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

No problem. For which people do you want reasons for?

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:46 PM
The_Tempest

All of them, I guess. You needn't spend 3hrs on an epic mega-post that no one will read. Just concise, scholarly reasons.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:47 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Sinious
1) DE Sidious
2) Vitiate

and the rest is debatable. Although Caedus, Nihilus (debatable) and Plagueis would make it to top 5.

thumb up

I have Krayt instead of Nihilus though, he's too unique/weird for me to place.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

I'm off for the night. Let's all weigh in and try to have a good, old-fashioned debate in the spirit of old KMC wherein I mercilessly crush you all in His Imperial Majesty's most glorious and honorable namewe all have fun.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:57 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Sidious has both the hype and feats advantage over any sith. Had he lived in TOR era, he probably wouldn't bother becoming an excellent duelist and just be a sorcerer. However, RoT required him to be good at everything. A Sith with such raw power and knowledge of the force who is also the greatest sith duelist of all times. Besides, he represents the devil in SW Universe and was the big bad of the climax era. Its really hard to top that and it would be inappropriate for another sith to surpass him tbh.

Vitiate's story background is so ridiculously OP that it even made me question Sidious' place at the top for a while when I first read about him. He consistently stomped every jedi and sith that dared to face him. Honestly, other than Sidious, I don't see anyone else who can keep up with his force offense.

Caedus' feats are enough to put him at the top Sith tier.

Plagueis' mastery over the force is incredible and he is confirmed to be an excellent duelist and is => TPM Sidious(who shouldn't be far behind ROTS Sidious) overall.

"That is why you fail."

Last edited by Sinious on May 5th, 2015 at 12:00 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:58 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Trocity
thumb up

I have Krayt instead of Nihilus though, he's too unique/weird for me to place.

Yeah I'm thinking about removing him from my list for the same reason.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:59 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

- Emperor Vitiate: Destruction of Ziost; Domination of Jedi Strike Force; Superior to Dread Masters and Revan; Has power of 8,000 of the most powerful Sith Lords; Textbooks of extreme hype.
- Darth Sidious: Confirmed most powerful Sith Lord in history by many sources; Domination of Jedi Strike Team; Stalemate of Yoda; TK of Dooku; Virtually everything shown in Dark Empire.
- Darth Krayt: Regarded as an equal to Luke Skywalker by some sources; Powerful enough to contend and defeat Abeloth; Ultimate superiority to everyone of his era - including powerful people.
- Darth Caedus: Capable of nearly stalemating Luke Skywalker in a brutal battle; Has knowledge on a large list of ancient powers; Domination of Jedi Strike Team consisting of Kyle Katarn.

I am too lazy to type the rest - that should be good enough, tbh. Ah, and for my list of other people, I forgot Darth Plagueis. I also did not include Darth Nihilus for obvious reasons.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 12:00 AM