KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero Ejectment (Sign-up and discussion thread)

Hero Ejectment (Sign-up and discussion thread)
Started by: Kaldorei

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Hero Ejectment (Sign-up and discussion thread)

Hero Ejectment, a clash of legends!

With the approval of Ushgarak, I am going to start a superhero role play and I hope that you all will enjoy it smile

Hero Ejectment is a role play based on every hero and villain ever spoken and written about in history. I have currently a blank spot in my mind, having a hard time thinking of what to write as introduction. Let us go right to a brief plot. (A more detailed plot will be made when I create the RP thread)

-----------------

Scarlet Witch, the sister of Quicksilver have really blew it now. Her magic and probability manipulation powers has torn a hole in the ether as heroes and villains have been thrown from dimensions and realms all over, into one single earth.

Scarlet Witch died during the ritual, making it impossible for anyone to reverse the effect that she have caused. Some of the wiser heroes, such as Charles Xavier, Jean Grey and Spider-man is trying to find a way to get everything back to the way it was, while some villains have joined forces in an attempt to stop that from happening.

You are part of an special force of heroes that have joined forces to fight the villains as well as find out a way to go home.

-----------------

Every role play has rules, even mine big grin

1. Have fun (Obey or leave evil face )
2. Each member is allowed to have three characters, where only one of those three is allowed to be a villain. Your character can be pre-made from all over the world such as Spider-man, Master Chief, Hercules (Mortal version) and so on. You are of course allowed to make a hero of your own (Or take someone that you have in another role play shifty )
3. No God mode is allowed. This rule require me to approve your characters before you are allowed to role play, since there are some heroes and villains out in the world that is just too powerful.
4. Try to en-lengthen your post some. Be a little more detailed than;
"Random walked up to Random2 "yes" before he flew of"
Hints on how to en-lengthen your posts if you have problems thinking how can be found here;
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...rp-good-to-know
(Thanks, DE big grin)

------

No matter if you decide to choose an already existent hero, or one of your own, I would prefer if you use this character sheet.

(It do not need to be long, you can make it brief if you want too)
Name:
Nickname/Codename:
Physical Description:
Background:
Personality:
Abilities:
Faults:

--------

I believe that is enough for a start. If questions occur, feel free to ask me about them (Either here, or by PM)

Following heroes are booked and unless your name is behind the character name, you can not have him/her unless the reserver decide to switch character:
Wildcat (Muck101)
The Human Torch (Much101)
The Thing (Much101)
Aragorn (Okami_Oni)
Batman (Okami_Oni)
Gambit (Okami_Oni)
The Charmed Ones (Jewallac)
Amethyst (Wild-Cherry)

One final thing. Keep in mind that servants, companions, partners etc is NOT counted as hero and very much allowed to have beside the three superpower characters; As example Batman has Alfred. Spider-man has (If you choose to have) Mary-Jane and so on. You get my point smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:23 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

what characters can you be

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:46 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Amy Winston

Nickname/Codename: Amethyst

Physical Description: Amethyst is about 5'4 ft. tall, with slightly tanned
skin and long golden blonde hair which falls in even waves to her waist. Her eyes are the color of amethysts.

Background:The dimension where the Gemworld is located was originally owned by the Lords of Chaos. However, thousands of years ago, when magic began to drop in level on Earth due to a change in the alignment of the stars (due to a star going nova) the sorceress Citrina went there and struck a deal with the Lords of Chaos so she would be allowed to create a realm there for those wizards who wanted to emigrate from Earth. This deal was kept a secret from most of Gemworld's inhabitants. The Gemworld proper was at first depicted as a continent that floats in the sky, with a "Sun" that orbited around it, obviously reflecting ancient beliefs of Earth being flat, but it was eventually retconned into an actual planet. It contains a variety of terrains, and it was settled by cultures from all around the world. Magical creatures such as faeries also live there.

The lords of chaos later wished to reclaim the land, and needed Amethyst, a child at the time, to do so.

The Amethyst family are the most powerful magic users in all of Gemworld. They were the natural rulers until Dark Opal arose and slew Amethyst's parents. After that, the family's friend and a rather powerful witch herself, Citrina, whisked Amethyst off to Earth to be raised by the Winstons. The problem is that Amethyst was discovered on her 13th birthday and dragged back to Gemworld, and discovered her magical powers. Amethyst, while looking like a full-grown woman, still has the mind of a 13 year old girl at first; she decides that Gemworld deserves to be free of Dark Opal's oppression. She tries to gather allies from each of the 12 kingdoms, each named after stones, but some have chosen to ally themselves with Dark Opal.

Personality: Amethyst is affable and tentative, caring about all living things. She is very fair and just, and enjoys being in control.

Abilities: She has the powers of a magician, and can basically shoot arcane blasts, and use all kinds of energy/magic based attacks.

Faults: She can be easily tricked, and her defense isnt too great either.

~ Also, she has a large white winged horse named Crystal( And he's a boy big grin ) ~

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:48 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
what characters can you be

With my limited mind, I am not capable of mentioning all of them. Use your imagination. Check your video shack if you can not think of one you like. You can be someone you create yourself, or one already existant one (From any movie, game or book you can think of). However, remember the God mode rule. Not a character too powerfull.

Welcome to the roleplay, Wild-Cherry. A lovely character you got there. big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:51 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

so it can be gennerally anyone?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:55 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Kaldorei
With my limited mind, I am not capable of mentioning all of them. Use your imagination. Check your video shack if you can not think of one you like. You can be someone you create yourself, or one already existant one (From any movie, game or book you can think of). However, remember the God mode rule. Not a character too powerfull.

Welcome to the roleplay, Wild-Cherry. A lovely character you got there. big grin
Thank you big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:03 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Great to see it up and running this quick, Kaldorei.. (I will be using internet as sources for bio and such)

---

Character #1

Name: Peter Parker

Nickname/Codename: Spider-Man

Physical Description:
(please log in to view the image)

Background:
Orphaned as a baby when his parents were killed overseas in a plane crash as U.S. government spies, only child Peter Parker was raised by his elderly Uncle Ben and Aunt May. Academically gifted, Peter displayed an uncanny affinity for science that was nothing short of genius. Socially, however, he was painfully shy and the target of much cruelty by his peers at Midtown High School. Attending a public science exhibit when Peter was 15-years old, he was bitten on the hand by a radioactive spider accidentally irradiated by a particle beam, empowering Peter with the arachnid's proportional strength and agility, and the ability to cling to almost any surface. Most incredibly, he had gained a sixth sense that provided him with early warning of impending danger. Disguised, Peter tested his new-found abilities defeating professional wrestler Crusher Hogan in the ring, and earning some cash. Using his scientific prowess, he constructed a pair of artificial web-shooters that attached to his wrists. With an agent, a costume, and a new name, Spider-Man became an overnight sensation on television. Unconcerned with the rest of the world, he vowed to use his powers only to take care of himself and his aunt and uncle. After his first TV special ended, he allowed a burglar that he could have easily restrained to run past him and escape. A few days later, Peter returned home to find his beloved Uncle Ben had been shot and killed. When Spider-Man confronted the killer hiding in the old Acme Warehouse at the waterfront, he discovered to his horror that his uncle's murderer was the burglar he apathetically allowed to pass. Consumed with guilt, he became aware at last that with great power comes great responsibility, just as his beloved uncle had once said.

Personality:
It varies a lot, but mainly he is a kind, caring guy with not a lot of enemies. He can be a little cocky at times, but most put up with it. He is also a bit shy.

Abilities:
Peter can cling to most surfaces, has superhuman strength and is roughly 15 times more agile than a regular human. He has been able to lift 15 tons under optimal conditions, but his current strength level after his rebirth has yet to be determined. The combination of his acrobatic leaps and web-slinging enables him to travel rapidly from place to place. His spider-sense provides an early warning detection system linked with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him the ability to evade most any injury, provided he doesn't cognitively override the autonomic reflexes. His powers have recently been enhanced after his transformation from the Queen to include a stronger psychic alignment with his environment, especially with other arachnids and insects. He can now create organic webs from his wrists, limited by his body's health and nutrition. Recent new abilities resulting from his rebirth after battling Morlun include night vision, increased sensory awareness via vibratory patterns transmitted on his web lines, and twin retractable stingers within his forearms. He can use the hairs on his body to detect subtle changes in the wind. His skin's adhesive ability, previously concentrated mainly on his palms and soles of his feet, is now more greatly present throughout his body including his face (previously used to prevent undesirable mask removal) and back.

Faults:
His endurance is just slightly above a normal being. He manages best when not being hit at all.

--

Character #2

Name: Jason Voorhees

Nickname/Codename: Jason Voorhees Extreme/Uber-Jason Voorhees

Physical Description:

Background:
11-year old Jason Voorhees was attending summer camp when he presumably drowned in Crystal Lake. Mom blamed the camp counselors, but Jason's body was never found. He would return from his watery grave, however, to become one of the greatest figures in horror history. Jason would exact revenge on the same kind of campers and counselors who put him in danger, and his acts were ones of quiet rage and calculation.

After several failed attempts to execute Vorhees, it is decided that he shall be held in cryonic suspension. Jason briefly escapes when the military attempt to take him away (presumably for use as a weapon) but is eventually trapped in a freezing chamber. Over four hundred years later, after Earth has become uninhabitable and its populace relocated to "Earth Two", Jason is found, still frozen, by a ship populated by students and soliders. After being brought on board, and assumed dead, he thaws and begins killing as usual until he is effectively stopped by an android who destroys large portions of his body. His remains are abandoned on a bed used to help regenerate tissue bia nanotechnology. Using the metal around him, the nanotechnology helps to rebuild Jason with an armored body, providing him more strength and seeming invulnerablity. The remaining survivors of the ship exhaust every effort to hold him back and eventually escape, leaving Uber-Jason on a doomed space vessel.

Before the doomed ship blew to pieces, this killer was torn trough the ether by the spell of Scarlet Witch.

Personality: None. However, stunned by the odd summoning that had taken place, he have joined forces with the evil people and is working as their "runner-boy".

Abilities:
-POWER - 10: Shows great strength and staying power.
-VILENESS - 10: Like his slasher film counterparts, Jason's strength is slicing, dicing, and impaling.
-SWAY - 5: Let's his mask and machete do all the talking.
-PURITY - 10: Nothing stops this guy. Dumb dudes, hot chicks, and everyone in between are all prospective victims.
-PHYSICAL - 8: The hockey mask is a horror icon, and as Jason gets rattier in every sequel, so does the face underneath.

Faults:
-INTELLIGENCE - 3: Don't know about anything else, but the man does know knives (and all other manner of cutlery).

--

Character #3

I will not make that one until I am sure who I want there.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Feb 27th, 2007 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:04 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

damn you i wanted web head stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:05 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

so it can be gennerally anyone?

Almost anyone. I can give a few examples of who is not allowed:
Apocalypse
Phoenix
Thanos, Zeus, Hades and other gods (Demi-Gods may be alright, depending on which one)
Mewtwo
Dr. Time

Such characters smile I guess you get my point smile

Welcome to the roleplay, DE big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:07 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

damn you i wanted web head stick out tongue

Hehe evil face

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:08 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Great to see it up and running this quick, Kaldorei.. (I will be using internet as sources for bio and such)

---

Character #1

Name: Peter Parker

Nickname/Codename: Spider-Man

Physical Description:

Background:
Orphaned as a baby when his parents were killed overseas in a plane crash as U.S. government spies, only child Peter Parker was raised by his elderly Uncle Ben and Aunt May. Academically gifted, Peter displayed an uncanny affinity for science that was nothing short of genius. Socially, however, he was painfully shy and the target of much cruelty by his peers at Midtown High School. Attending a public science exhibit when Peter was 15-years old, he was bitten on the hand by a radioactive spider accidentally irradiated by a particle beam, empowering Peter with the arachnid's proportional strength and agility, and the ability to cling to almost any surface. Most incredibly, he had gained a sixth sense that provided him with early warning of impending danger. Disguised, Peter tested his new-found abilities defeating professional wrestler Crusher Hogan in the ring, and earning some cash. Using his scientific prowess, he constructed a pair of artificial web-shooters that attached to his wrists. With an agent, a costume, and a new name, Spider-Man became an overnight sensation on television. Unconcerned with the rest of the world, he vowed to use his powers only to take care of himself and his aunt and uncle. After his first TV special ended, he allowed a burglar that he could have easily restrained to run past him and escape. A few days later, Peter returned home to find his beloved Uncle Ben had been shot and killed. When Spider-Man confronted the killer hiding in the old Acme Warehouse at the waterfront, he discovered to his horror that his uncle's murderer was the burglar he apathetically allowed to pass. Consumed with guilt, he became aware at last that with great power comes great responsibility, just as his beloved uncle had once said.

Personality:
It varies a lot, but mainly he is a kind, caring guy with not a lot of enemies. He can be a little cocky at times, but most put up with it. He is also a bit shy.

Abilities:
Peter can cling to most surfaces, has superhuman strength and is roughly 15 times more agile than a regular human. He has been able to lift 15 tons under optimal conditions, but his current strength level after his rebirth has yet to be determined. The combination of his acrobatic leaps and web-slinging enables him to travel rapidly from place to place. His spider-sense provides an early warning detection system linked with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him the ability to evade most any injury, provided he doesn't cognitively override the autonomic reflexes. His powers have recently been enhanced after his transformation from the Queen to include a stronger psychic alignment with his environment, especially with other arachnids and insects. He can now create organic webs from his wrists, limited by his body's health and nutrition. Recent new abilities resulting from his rebirth after battling Morlun include night vision, increased sensory awareness via vibratory patterns transmitted on his web lines, and twin retractable stingers within his forearms. He can use the hairs on his body to detect subtle changes in the wind. His skin's adhesive ability, previously concentrated mainly on his palms and soles of his feet, is now more greatly present throughout his body including his face (previously used to prevent undesirable mask removal) and back.

Faults:
His endurance is just slightly above a normal being. He manages best when not being hit at all.

--

Character #2

Name: Jason Voorhees

Nickname/Codename: Jason Voorhees Extreme/Uber-Jason Voorhees

Physical Description:

Background:
11-year old Jason Voorhees was attending summer camp when he presumably drowned in Crystal Lake. Mom blamed the camp counselors, but Jason's body was never found. He would return from his watery grave, however, to become one of the greatest figures in horror history. Jason would exact revenge on the same kind of campers and counselors who put him in danger, and his acts were ones of quiet rage and calculation.

After several failed attempts to execute Vorhees, it is decided that he shall be held in cryonic suspension. Jason briefly escapes when the military attempt to take him away (presumably for use as a weapon) but is eventually trapped in a freezing chamber. Over four hundred years later, after Earth has become uninhabitable and its populace relocated to "Earth Two", Jason is found, still frozen, by a ship populated by students and soliders. After being brought on board, and assumed dead, he thaws and begins killing as usual until he is effectively stopped by an android who destroys large portions of his body. His remains are abandoned on a bed used to help regenerate tissue bia nanotechnology. Using the metal around him, the nanotechnology helps to rebuild Jason with an armored body, providing him more strength and seeming invulnerablity. The remaining survivors of the ship exhaust every effort to hold him back and eventually escape, leaving Uber-Jason on a doomed space vessel.

Before the doomed ship blew to pieces, this killer was torn trough the ether by the spell of Scarlet Witch.

Personality: None. However, stunned by the odd summoning that had taken place, he have joined forces with the evil people and is working as their "runner-boy".

Abilities:
-POWER - 10: Shows great strength and staying power.
-VILENESS - 10: Like his slasher film counterparts, Jason's strength is slicing, dicing, and impaling.
-SWAY - 5: Let's his mask and machete do all the talking.
-PURITY - 10: Nothing stops this guy. Dumb dudes, hot chicks, and everyone in between are all prospective victims.
-PHYSICAL - 8: The hockey mask is a horror icon, and as Jason gets rattier in every sequel, so does the face underneath.

Faults:
-INTELLIGENCE - 3: Don't know about anything else, but the man does know knives (and all other manner of cutlery).

--

Character #3

I will not make that one until I am sure who I want there.
omg your spiderman.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:17 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

omg I'm Jason

Yeah, I'm Spiderman.. He is cool smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:18 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
omg I'm Jason

Yeah, I'm Spiderman.. He is cool smile
laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:21 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Neji Hyuga
Nickname/Codename: ....
Physical Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Neji001.jpg
Background: Neji Hyuga is a stoic member of Might Guy's Team Guy, consisting of himself, Rock Lee, and Tenten. Neji and Lee have somewhat of a rivalry, much like that of Guy and Kakashi Hatake. Lee is determined to prove that a "failure" such as himself can defeat a "genius" such as Neji. Neji, however, doesn't seem to be interested in this goal of Lee's, and Lee doesn't seem to have made an effort to prove the point to Neji. Despite this apparent clashing of ideals between the two, Neji seems to get along fairly well with Tenten, with the latter often helping Neji with his training. Neji and Tenten also tend to share opinions on Lee and Guy's overreactive behaviors, often wondering how they can train the way they do.

As a member of the Hyuga clan, Neji has a Byakugan, allowing him to see the chakra flow of others and block the flow upon contact with his Gentle Fist style. As a member of the clan's branch house, Neji can never hope to be taught how to use the clan's most secret techniques by the clan's elders. Despite this, Neji has learned many of the clan's strongest techniques independently, even creating a few unique skills of his own. Because of this, Neji is known as a genius ninja and graduated from the Academy as the #1 rookie.

Because his father, Hizashi Hyuga, was a member of a branch house of the Hyuga clan, Neji was born into the branch house. As a result, he was branded with the Hyuga branch family seal at a young age so that the members of the main house could keep him in check. Hizashi, believing Neji to be denied his potential as a branch house member, openly resented the main house, causing Neji to acquire the same feelings due to his father's influence. In time, Neji's hatred for the main house would increase exponentially as result of Hizashi being sacrificed to save the life of Hiashi Hyuga, Hizashi's twin brother. Because of this, Neji came to feel that fate was something decided at birth and that no matter what one does, people cannot escape their destiny. This idea would go on to shape Neji's life, creating a deep hatred for the main house and all of its member
Abilities:Byakugan
Gentle Fist
Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms (anime only)
Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
Faults: um read hi bio its hard to explain
-------------
Name: Sauske Uchiha
Physical Description: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagemessedasuke000.jpg[/url]
Background: A Genin-rank ninja, Sasuke is the natural genius offspring of the once powerful Uchiha clan. One of the more outstanding clans in Konohagakure, the Uchiha clan was known for its kekkei genkai, the Sharingan, as well as their use of fire element jutsu after their country's namesake. Like most of the Uchiha clan members, Sasuke's chakra has an affinity for fire based jutsu. The clan also formed much of Konohagakure's village police force. Sasuke is one of two known remaining survivors.

Early childhood

Sasuke, age 7.The second son of a Konoha police captain, Sasuke grew up in the shadow of his older brother, Itachi. Itachi was an acknowledged prodigy who graduated at the top of his Academy class at age 7, mastered the Sharingan by age 8, became a Chunin at age 10, and an ANBU squad leader at the age of 13. The Uchiha clan took great pride and interest in Itachi and viewed him as a genius whose work would further strengthen the bonds between the village and the clan. In particular, Sasuke's father took an active interest in Itachi. Itachi, on the other hand, was rather ambivalent and full of oddly conflicting undercurrents, acknowledging Sasuke by taking interest in his progress as a ninja when even their father did not, but spending little quality time with Sasuke. Even after Sasuke enrolled in the Ninja Academy, he still was unable to escape Itachi's shadow. Despite consistently scoring at the head of every class, Sasuke failed to receive any recognition from his father, who defined Sasuke's success only in terms of his older brother. Itachi acknowledged the rivalry Sasuke felt, telling him, "We are unique siblings. I am the barrier you must overcome, so you and I will continue to exist together."

Itachi's relationship with his father deteriorated further when Itachi was questioned by other members of the Uchiha clan regarding the death and suicide note of his best friend, Shisui. As Itachi's behavior became increasingly bizarre, Sasuke's father, on a whim and partly due to Itachi's growing distance, decided to spend time with Sasuke. He taught him the Great Fireball Technique, a common family jutsu. Sasuke (age 7 at the time) eventually succeeded in performing the jutsu in front of his father after only one week of training, surprising him. At that moment, Sasuke finally received his father's recognition; the Uchiha clan considered the ability to perform fire jutsu as proof that one had become an adult. Sasuke's father told him that he could now proudly wear the clan's emblem on his back. More forebodingly, Sasuke also received a stern warning not to follow in Itachi's footsteps.

Shortly thereafter, Itachi massacred every member of the Uchiha clan, sparing only Sasuke. Itachi said that Sasuke was not even worth killing. In addition, Itachi told him "You've always wanted to surpass me. That's why I'm going to let you live." Itachi also revealed to Sasuke where the secret meeting place of the Uchiha was hidden and suggested that Sasuke go there to learn what the true history and purpose of the Sharingan is.

Sasuke collapsed, and awakened in the Konoha hospital to overhear villagers gossiping about the destruction of his clan. He escaped the hospital and wandered the village, remembering happy times with his murdered family and finally collapsing into tears as he reached the spot where his parents were killed. He then traveled to the Nakano shrine and found the secret of the Sharingan that Itachi promised him. Whatever he read there only seemed to harden his heart, and from that point forward, Sasuke's life was dedicated to vengeance against his brother
Personality: cold and selfcentered
Abilities: Sharingan
Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
One Thousand Birds
Flapping One Thousand Birds
One Thousand Birds Current
Lion Combo
Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
Shadow Shuriken Technique
Faults: to damn cocky and self centered offten overlooks simple things that usually take him by surprized

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:23 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

and your Neji?!?

omg best rp ever.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:28 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Oh, Naruto smile (I think confused )

Since I know very little (NONE) about Naruto, I take your words on the fact that these two are not God mode characters big grin

Welcome to the roleplay, Thunder Fox smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:29 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
and your Neji?!?

omg best rp ever.
yep ^^

Originally posted by Kaldorei
Oh, Naruto smile (I think confused )

Since I know very little (NONE) about Naruto, I take your words on the fact that these two are not God mode characters big grin

Welcome to the roleplay, Thunder Fox smile
if you want to know about them look them up on wikipeidia

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:30 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

was going to pick Gaara but that lis alittle to much

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:32 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I will probably pick 3 characters from my favorite anime series big grin

Also, considering I am the hostess of the roleplay I can always sneak in characters I get in the mood for evil face

I am an evil one shifty

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:32 PM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Uhh... I've only thought of one so far.

Name: Jack of Blades (No, my username isn't based off Jack of Blades)
Nickname/Codename: Sometimes just called "Jack"
Physical Description:
(Click the picture to enlarge it)
P
ic 2

Background: Jack of Blades has existed before man walked the Earth. He is no human, he is not even mortal. Jack survived by binding his soul to masks that were worn by others as he uses them as puppets. Only the greatest warriors are controlled by him.
Personality: He's a mastermind, as well as a malevolent villain.
Abilities: He's able to shoot bolts of lightning energy, fly, make force fields, and has a mastery of the longsword.
Faults: He's still only controlling a human, so the only thing that keeps him from death are his powers. This also means he doesn't have super-human attributes.

Last edited by Arcade Fire on Feb 27th, 2007 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:37 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote