KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Mortal Kombat 2021

Mortal Kombat 2021
Started by: KingAdzJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well apart from appearance, will need to see who all the new Goro fights and how he looks in action to get a final opinion. So far he's just seen facing off against Cole in the trailer, an OC character that I hate the idea of. Will Goro fight any of the actual MK characters? The way animated Goro got cheapshot killed in Scorpion's Revenge still kinda leaves a sour taste in my mouth, but hopefully this one leaves a better lasting impression.

Just remembered, wasn’t the vampire Nitara said to be in the film? Whatever happened to her? Maybe there are more characters in the film than we know still. Kitana's fans were spotted in part of the trailer too. Feels like they'll have to address Johnny Cage at some point as well whether he's in the film or not.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 03:51 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
Just remembered, wasn’t the vampire Nitara said to be in the film? Whatever happened to her? Maybe there are more characters in the film than we know still. Kitana's fans were spotted in part of the trailer too. Feels like they'll have to address Johnny Cage at some point as well whether he's in the film or not.

Nitara is suppose to be in the movie, Even has her listed on the IMDB cast

apparently Cole is Johnny Cage if you believe those rumors, Since actors like to change their names.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 03:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

How dare those phuckers forgot to include Chun li???

https://jezebel.com/who-forgot-to-i...mbat-1846300631

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 12:15 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Please don't make johny cage the star again. I hate johny cage. And here is why. Hes an actor. That's it. No real reason except actors shouldn't beat superninjas and 4 armed humanoids in fist fights.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 02:59 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Johnny did whoop Shinnok As well....

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 04:04 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Please don't make johny cage the star again. I hate johny cage. And here is why. Hes an actor. That's it. No real reason except actors shouldn't beat superninjas and 4 armed humanoids in fist fights.

That's either brilliant satire or ignorance about Johnny Cage's heritage. Man might not be Liu Kang, but he's one of Earth's top tier fighters in MK.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 05:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^ Yeah.

I always felt he was Ken to Liu's Ryu.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 05:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by -Pr-
That's either brilliant satire or ignorance about Johnny Cage's heritage. Man might not be Liu Kang, but he's one of Earth's top tier fighters in MK.

More Scorpion and Goro are my favorite and Johny Cage can go to hell.

So is Cole Johny? I dont really care that much but Scorpion and Sub Zero need to be its own final fight.

I am hoping for a two or 3 way final fight.

2 ninjas fighting

Liu Kang/Raiden/Cole or whoever the hero is vs. SHANG Tsung

I wanted to say Goro but we already know Jax gets him

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 05:27 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bruce Lee was an actor, too.

And he would sodomize you despite your marine training

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 05:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Marine training. Ha! laughing

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 06:49 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

It kind of makes me want to watch the old one again.

I hope it doesn't suck. It certainly looks as if it'll have the proper violence and Sonya looks like she might be pretty hot, so that's good. I remember I had a crush on her in the old one.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 06:58 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
...Sonya looks like she might be pretty hot, so that's good. I remember I had a crush on her in the old one.

I liked her ever since Last Action Hero.
And don’t even get me started on her in Billy Madison.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 07:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

More Scorpion and Goro are my favorite and Johny Cage can go to hell.

So is Cole Johny? I dont really care that much but Scorpion and Sub Zero need to be its own final fight.

I am hoping for a two or 3 way final fight.

2 ninjas fighting

Liu Kang/Raiden/Cole or whoever the hero is vs. SHANG Tsung

I wanted to say Goro but we already know Jax gets him

Honestly? I get that Scorpion is the poster boy for the series, and he needs some focus in this movie (and he looks like he's getting it), but I'm 10x more interested in seeing what happens with Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Sub Zero and Mileena.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 07:29 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It kind of makes me want to watch the old one again.

I hope it doesn't suck. It certainly looks as if it'll have the proper violence and Sonya looks like she might be pretty hot, so that's good. I remember I had a crush on her in the old one.

New Sonya is not only hot af but She looks like tough military chick unlike og one..

(please log in to view the image)

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 08:07 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lmao, the petty Cage hate. Sorry he kicked your favorite characters' asses once upon a time.

Ya know I forgot until someone pointed it out, but the MK Legacy web series which I largely didn't care for, actually did a better job with Mileena far as the teeth and making her look more feral, and that had a much smaller budget than this film... Also have to agree with people after seeing the trailer again that Scorpion's get over here line sounded awful coming from the guy playing him. I get that you can't have Ed Boon do the voice line every time, but here it just sounded off.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 09:20 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Jesus Christ yall take things to seriously. I am mainly just joking and talking shit. Far from petty.

If I was petty I would pull a full on American Politician Propaganda push with poorly edited pics of Cage smoking crack or calling Army vets losers (lookin at you Riv)

I wonder how close to the original storyline they will follow?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 09:55 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i just want a good story, great/awesome martial arts action and ton of blood and gore

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 10:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

When Scorpion says "Get over here" in this movie, Can't see why they can't get Ed Boon again to do that line rather then get the actor to do it.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2021 12:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah, I wasnt feeling the "get over here". That blood Kinai was cool tho

Old Post Feb 21st, 2021 10:31 AM
ShadowFyre

Anyone with cashapp wanna make a $5 or $10 bet on who wins between Scorpion and Subzero? Or even other characters (maybe after next trailer shows more)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2021 04:13 PM