KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Prime of the Jedi=PT Era

Prime of the Jedi=PT Era
Started by: alterangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eminence
Boss

Reported.

Die in Hell!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's impossible by any mythos. the whole point of hell is to be tortured forever. if you die, you aren't in hell, quite obviously.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

you can be tortured for like a thousand years then die.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 10:54 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

who asked you?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 10:57 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

who asked you?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 10:58 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Don't talk to Anderson. He's nothing but a mouldy codpiece from my experience of him. Better off ignored.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

this forum confuses me.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 11:16 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
this forum confuses me.
No surprise. Despite Gideon's messiah complex, Advent's sandy vagina, Anderson's... something, and Eminence's nuts, we're all actually very disturbed and problematic people who have been browsing this site for far too long. Eventually the majority of the senior members will snap; most taking to debating in imaginary threads on their bedroom walls, and the rest responding to the desperate cries of loved ones to come down from the window ledge with a "Shut up, troll!"

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 11:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Don't talk to Anderson. He's nothing but a mouldy codpiece from my experience of him. Better off ignored.
hmm i'm like a mouldy codpiece from your experience? Is that why you keep your balls in me?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 11:34 PM
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
No surprise. Despite Gideon's messiah complex, Advent's sandy vagina, Anderson's... something, and Eminence's nuts, we're all actually very disturbed and problematic people who have been browsing this site for far too long. Eventually the majority of the senior members will snap; most taking to debating in imaginary threads on their bedroom walls, and the rest responding to the desperate cries of loved ones to come down from the window ledge with a "Shut up, troll!"

I have no idea where I fit into that.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 12:21 AM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by mattatom
I have no idea where I fit into that.

This line is bound to get you some hot ladies.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys

Codpiece? Did you just quote Stewie?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by Gideon
This line is bound to get you some hot ladies.

Quoted by Gideon, an honour, I have my lady, anything extra is just a handy bonus.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 12:44 AM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

*Ignores Anderson*

*Sets an Example*

*Even though I'll just be ignored*

*I'm stubborn like that*

quote:
Codpiece? Did you just quote Stewie?

No, I've been watching Blackadder season 1 today and I just thought I'd go with the theme. I thought about going with 'bull-buggering bastard', but I've already used that one.

Also, old school ftw!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 01:17 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alterangel
Serving the Living Force

Well... thanks for the info in pg one guys. (Considering that's the only page with info...)That clears some stuff up for me.

But you guys have fun decking each other verbally for the remainder of this thread.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 04:27 AM
Click here to Send alterangel a Private Message Find more posts by alterangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Lord Lucien
You are sexy.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 10:57 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

lol, i ran away for a long time to avoid the edge of the ledge scenario.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 08:47 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Eminence
You are sexy.
Yeah, I know.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 12:50 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote