KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH! new SERIOUS version. other topic is for discussion

HERO HIGH! new SERIOUS version. other topic is for discussion
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (638): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Smile HERO HIGH! new SERIOUS version. other topic is for discussion

Serious OPEN rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!
no things like (hey! lol yah I know) posts if that's all you're going to write in one post. THAT'S FOR THE DISSCUCCION FORUM

The setting: a secret Highschool for 'gifted' teens somewhere in New Hamshire

It's highschool! put in some drama! we need a few people aswell like maybe about 8 to 10 roleplayers in this story.

I think that I'll use my new character.

Name:Jessica Wayne
Nickname:Jess
school status: New Transfer from Brentwood Academy
grade:10
Height: 5'7
Body:skinny
hair: black,just above shoulders
eyes:blue
Powers:ice,batman like skills
Hometown:Gotham City, New York State
Mother:unknown
Father: Bruce Wayne
favorite Hero: Batman(also her father but no one knows that...yet)
Friends:none as of yet. except Alfred the Butler
Outfit:cropped black shoulder top with Bat, yellow utility belt, black mini skirt with tight grey knee-pants underneath,mid-calf black boots

identifying marks:hairband with batlike ears on it(like batman's ears on his mask for enhanced hearing) ,pierced belly button
PERSONALITY: dark,outgoing,creative,caring, sense of humor if you get to know her,rebellious like her father,smrt mouthed at times,very clever

It was 7:15 in the morning, and Jess walked quietly up the large front steps of her new highschool. It was a school for young superheroes who didn't 'belong' at a normal highschool.
Many students in strange and normal attire were scattered accross the campus. Most of the students around the entrance were staring at the New comer and were whispering things like "Who's that?" or "She's Creepy!" not knowing that her hair band's ears connected to her actual hearing and allowed her to hear the whispers. She walked on. It was the first day and and busses filled with unknowing freshman and other older and wiser students began to pull into the long drive-way. Juniors and seniors were pulling up with their cars with their music pumping loudly and tires screeching. People bagan to file in through the entrance doors and went to find their lockers. Jess did the same.
She wasn't sure that she liked this new school. It sure was alot different from Brentwood Academy in Gotham. Her dad had sent her here because he felt that he was 'protecting' his little girl.
Maybe it'd turn out alright here, although it was a long way from Gotham,In a completely different state. She was staying in a student dorm on campus and she knew that she wasn't kansas anymore, Her knew home was a long shot from what she was used to growing up in Wayne Manor home in Gotham.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:42 PM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: David Voorhees
Nickname: Jason
school status: New in school. first time ever in a school.
grade:12
Height: 6'78"
Weight: 279lbs
Body:Extremly strong
hair: Blond short, very short hair.
eyes:brown
Powers: Extremly strong and can take alot of damage.. very thick skinn.
Hometown: New hamshire
Mother: Amanda Voorhees
Father: Unknown
favorite Hero: Dare devil and Jason Voorhees.
Friends: none
Outfit: He has very old cloths, almost rags, dirty. Long armed shirt and long legged jogging pants.
identifying marks: His face is half burned after an accident. PERSONALITY: Strong, Dumb, Brave/Crazy (whats the difference? big grin) Social if anyone approache him. He is said to be a freak, thanks to his size, and that is the reason he have no friends..

Is this ok?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Jul 14th, 2005 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:04 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: lance
Elements: light and darkness
Weapon: Staff, two swords one with a white blade the other with a black blade
Race: unknown but looks human (for the most part)
Spells: mimicry, alchemy
Personality: good person, friendly, kind, trustworthy, bad tempered, forgiving, helps others, keeps to himself, loyal, very lonely and isolated.
Appearance: long silver hair, red eyes,a yin-yang on his forehead, wear black pants,and T-shirt, black combat boots, red cloak, and has four alchmy symbols ingraved on the the front and back of his hands

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:12 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

I know I'm not supposed to post like this but we're just getting started so...
lguys you can start rping... if we have lots of posts we'll get more people.

wait... will jason fit through a doorway? he's oooooooooo soooooooooooooo veeerrryyy taaalll
*Looks up to try and see Jason's face. Woh 0_o*
otherwise very nicely done guys

Last edited by mycoreisdark on Jul 14th, 2005 at 07:43 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:40 PM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-lance arives the school rather nervous but dosen't show it sighs and takes a deep breathe and heads toward it-

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:44 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

*he crunch trought the doors abit*

David did walk to the school. He did not mind, the only thing was that people watched him. He was very tall, and especialy for his age. He arrived at the school, and people was pointing and laughing as he walked trough the schoolyard. He came to the main entrance and had to duck to get in. Luckily it was high to the roof. He looked around, but he did not expect any friends, he never had one and would probably never have. But this school was speciall. Maybe there was hope after all.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:49 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

*In the extremely crowded hallways filled with hooting and laughing and other loud noises, Jess found her locker.
"963." she sighed and wrenched it open. she immeditately began filling it with articles and newspaper clippings about Batman and she put a picture of herself, her dad, Alfred on the inside of the door. She missed them so much. She didn't really have any friends but them.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:56 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David walked up to locker number 960. He opened it up and threw his bag in it, he then shutted it again. After a while he opened it once more, pulling out the bag, he then opened it and took out an book, and then threw the bag back in and shutted the locker again. People were taking distance when he came close. He looked at them. "Im big, but not that big" he said sad as he looked at all of them.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:00 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-accidently bumped into Jess- oh sorry about that -hurries off muttering about how much of an idiot he was-

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:00 PM
Vathu
Rougue

I'll be Vath..... this is after i join the teen titans....any chance vamp will show? O.o

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:05 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

sorry vath not much.

"Ouch" Jess looked at Lance."Oh its's fine.. no worries." she smiled then turned to see a very tall guy at a locker beside her.
"woh. Y-y-you're really t-tall." Jess said shocked and standing in his shadow.
"Sorry, that was rude.uh... I'm Jess." she smiled. "I'm new here, what about you?"

g2g be back in about four hours.sad

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:19 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David looked down at Jess. "I know, I have heard that before. Its ok to be rude, atleast your talking to me.. I am David... This is my first school day.."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:22 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Name: Zake Scyth
Family: dead
Friends: Have none
Favorite hero: None
Powers: Unknown (doesnt want to talk about it)
Aperance: black baggie cloths black hair dark colored eyes that turn white sometimes.
Bio: Unknown (dosent want to talk about that either)
Personality: Shy dark creepy keeps to himslf quiet.

*a strange black van stoped infront of the building and trew out a kid in black and quickly sped off in the sam direction it came. the boy got up and dusted the dirt off of him and looked at the building*

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:43 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Collector
Whatever

((could I join?))

I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take

Come Join Me At Vicious Intent p.m me if you join

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:48 PM
The Collector is currently offline Click here to Send The Collector a Private Message Find more posts by The Collector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(yes but no more talking OOC in this forum post your character)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:50 PM
Vathu
Rougue

never mind....My new character will be

Name: Nalfein
Grade:10
Family:Father, Vathu. Mother, Vamp.
Race:20% vampire and 80% demon.
Favorite hero's:Vathu And Vamp
Powers: vathu's and Vamp's
Personality: Nothing like his father, outgoing, deadly(One trait he picked up from his father), and smart.
Identifying marks:Blood red, spiky hair. Black jewel on his forehead, and robes like his fathers.
Bio: He was born in Gotham, home to the teen titans, and the legendary Batman. His mother and father were part of the super powered teenage hero's, the teen titans. They are still fighting crime to this day, even though they are long past their teen years. Anyways, they didn't want to him to become a nuisance so they sent him off for hero high. There he sought to please them and become a hero just like them.

Nalfein got off of his bus and walked up the steps to the school. He walked in and made his way down the hall. This was his first experience of the thing called school. He looked around and saw a young girl that resembled a hero from back home in gotham. Seeing an opportunity to make a friend he approached her. "Hello, My name is Nalfein and I was wandering what my first so called 'class' is." He showed her a sheet of paper with information he did not understand.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:03 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Collector
Whatever

Name: Argantes Shadowsong
Nickname: Aladine
school status: New to school
grade:12
Height: 6 3
Weight: 135
Body: Thinish, pale, very muscular
hair: Black
eyes: Silver
Powers: Quite stong, agile and quick, very deadly fighter
Hometown: Bryan Texas
Mother: Natasha Shadowsong
Father: Xain Shadowsong
favorite Hero: The Hulk, The Thing and Batman
Friends: none
Outfit: Long black trench coat, usually buckled, underneathe a solid black shirt and baggy JNCO jeans
identifying marks: His bright silver eyes and pitch black hair. He has a tatoo on his back, of a skull on fire, done in very fine detail.
personality: Argantes is a mixture of fun, flirty, cold heartless S.O.B, he can be very cold to select people but normally he isn't. Argantes normally doesn't like to be cold to people, but he was brout up that way.

Is this ok?

I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take

Come Join Me At Vicious Intent p.m me if you join

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:04 PM
The Collector is currently offline Click here to Send The Collector a Private Message Find more posts by The Collector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(yes)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:09 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

* he looked at a door that a boy went in and he decided to go into it than just stand out side. he walked throug the doors now thinking it was a school. a regular school he walked down the hall and looked around*

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:52 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David was watching the hallway, with people everywhere. He knew each one of them was one of a kind. He looked down to the girl. It was great, an friend in these dark times. Or, maybe not friend but atleast someone to talk to. He smiled at her as he watched all people.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:07 PM