KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » KH2 Sephiroth vs Kain

KH2 Sephiroth vs Kain
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

KH2 Sephiroth vs Kain

Kingdom Hearts 2 Sephiroth with every ability
vs
Kain with every ability he has.

They are fighting in the arena from monster hunter freedom 2. Who takes this brutal fight?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 09:40 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

it will only be brutal for sephiroth as he is litteraly butchered, has his hair shaved off then made to dance in a female striptease outfit

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 09:41 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
it will only be brutal for sephiroth as he is litteraly butchered, has his hair shaved off then made to dance in a female striptease outfit

WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT? Don't make me die of laughter again. Honestly tell me how he will stop these attacks:

1. Cut Combo- 7 extreamly fast forward cuts

2. Aerial Cut Combo- Extreamly fast upward slash with 4 aerial cuts

3. Moving Cut- Extreamly quick wide slash

4. Flash- Extreamly fast charging slash, 13 hit combo

5. Shadow Flare- Create dark balls that home in on Kain

6. Firaga Wall- Creates 15 pillars of fire around Sephiroth that pulls in Kain quickly

7. Meteo- Rains meteors from the sky that circle around Sephiroth, then a huge one locks in on Kain.

8. Heartless Angel- Drops Kains health to 1 and magic to 0, can be interrupted before casting, but you only have a second to do it.

I only see Kain stopping 3 or 4, possibly 5.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 09:56 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wil7
WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT? Don't make me die of laughter again. Honestly tell me how he will stop these attacks:

1. Cut Combo- 7 extreamly fast forward cuts

2. Aerial Cut Combo- Extreamly fast upward slash with 4 aerial cuts

3. Moving Cut- Extreamly quick wide slash

4. Flash- Extreamly fast charging slash, 13 hit combo

5. Shadow Flare- Create dark balls that home in on Kain

6. Firaga Wall- Creates 15 pillars of fire around Sephiroth that pulls in Kain quickly

7. Meteo- Rains meteors from the sky that circle around Sephiroth, then a huge one locks in on Kain.

8. Heartless Angel- Drops Kains health to 1 and magic to 0, can be interrupted before casting, but you only have a second to do it.

I only see Kain stopping 3 or 4, possibly 5.

All of them= Repel shield, Kain is invulernable certainly to such attacks since he sees similiar in LOK

Sephiroth destruction= but not limited to

Spirit Death
Spirit wrack
Blood shower
Incapaciate
Stun
TK shackles--->Reaver slash
Slow time-->reaver slash
Lightning blast
Dimentional reaver slash
TK shackles/after repel shield--->immolate
energy bolt to the head

Kain can also on a whim reduce Sephiroths magic to 0

Kain even if hit by half of the sword attacks would not be troubled, his skin can take punishment far beyond sephiroth can.

Kains Soul reaver>Masurmane which only beats it in reach, the Reaver would explode Sephiroth with a strike

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 10:02 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

All of them= Repel shield, Kain is invulernable certainly to such attacks since he sees similiar in LOK

Sephiroth destruction= but not limited to

Spirit Death
Spirit wrack
Blood shower
Incapaciate
Stun
TK shackles--->Reaver slash
Slow time-->reaver slash
Lightning blast
Dimentional reaver slash
TK shackles/after repel shield--->immolate
energy bolt to the head

Kain can also on a whim reduce Sephiroths magic to 0

Kain even if hit by half of the sword attacks would not be troubled, his skin can take punishment far beyond sephiroth can.

Kains Soul reaver>Masurmane which only beats it in reach, the Reaver would explode Sephiroth with a strike

Forgot he also can teleport behind Kain, where he can cut him into 3,000,000 pieces and throw him out of the arena. He can also teleport away from any attack Kain tries to hit him with. Also, Heartless angel is a spell, and Kain's rebel shield can't block a spell that goes around your head and into your head. Next thing he will know is that he has 1 health and 0 magic.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 10:11 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well first your taking gameplay terms, you cant use gameplay terms in debates because debates on Games VS are by default real battles, thus gameplay terms if you read through a lot of debates are frowned on by other debators because their not real character attributes, for example do you think Living tribunal hit by the heartless angel would somehow have 1 health and 0 magic?

Sephiroth cna do what he likes, the repel shield not only stops physical attacks straight but actually reflects magical attacks:

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

quote:
"Invoking this spell cloaks me under a protective aegis. Whatever spell is cast at me will be reflected back at the caster, leaving me unharmed. It will only last for a short time, however, before leaving me vulnerable once more."

Thus Sephiroth dies, or is inflicted with the lmitation of 1 health and 0 magic if he uses it on kain with the shield.

Also Kain can slow time around him ,Sephiroth would be like a slow image, as Kain just walks slowly up to him and sticks his three fingered hand through sephiroths face and leaves him to die.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 10:14 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

well first your taking gameplay terms, you cant use gameplay terms in debates because debates on Games VS are by default real battles, thus gameplay terms if you read through a lot of debates are frowned on by other debators because their not real character attributes, for example do you think Living tribunal hit by the heartless angel would somehow have 1 health and 0 magic?

Sephiroth cna do what he likes, the repel shield not only stops physical attacks straight but actually reflects magical attacks:

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

Thus Sephiroth dies, or is inflicted with the lmitation of 1 health and 0 magic if he uses it on kain with the shield.

Also Kain can slow time around him ,Sephiroth would be like a slow image, as Kain just walks slowly up to him and sticks his three fingered hand through sephiroths face and leaves him to die.

How can you stop an attack that goes into your head to start out with? Plus, even if it does stop it, and Kain tries to attack him, Sephiroth would just keep teleporting away from Kain and will keep saying "Come on. Is that the best you got?" And again he will try to attack and Sephiroth would keep doing that over and over again. Even if he was at 1 health, Sephiroth doesnt let up, the results would remain the same.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 10:27 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

thing is, the result would be that Kain simply as i said before, slows time, uses Stun which would shock Sephiroths brain making him catonic (retarded/handicapped) basically or he could just use TK which ofc doesnt matter where Sephiroth is, Sephiroth would suddenly be grabbed and have the life crushed out of him and he would die.

Kain if he was in KH would be one of those impossibly powerful bosses the player gets frustrated over for months trying to win, onyl to find out that the game was made impossible on purpose as an april fools easter egg

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 10:29 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

thing is, the result would be that Kain simply as i said before, slows time, uses Stun which would shock Sephiroths brain making him catonic (retarded/handicapped) basically or he could just use TK which ofc doesnt matter where Sephiroth is, Sephiroth would suddenly be grabbed and have the life crushed out of him and he would die.

Kain if he was in KH would be one of those impossibly powerful bosses the player gets frustrated over for months trying to win, onyl to find out that the game was made impossible on purpose as an april fools easter egg

Hate to tell you that he can still teleport away from EVERY ATTACK. He still can cast Heartless Angel which goes into his head and almost kills him.

Kain would have 13 bars of health in KH2, Sephiroth has 16 bars.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 10:43 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

You cant teleport when your slowed in time, frozen in time etc etc, you cant escape every attack because not all attacks are fired, a lot of kains powers like blood shower just have an effect, for example as soon as Kain does blood shower, all the enemies in the area have their blood poured out of htem ,Sephiroth would be dead whether he telepoted or not..and as I said Kain would have his Repel shield, also Sephiroth would need magic to cast heartless angel, kain can take it all away.

pff, no he wouldnt, kain is far far more endurant than sephiroth, first hes undead so cutting him up would be half worthless, Kain would likely have 20 bars and after you actually get him down to only one bar, they all regenerate, they all slowly regen anyway because of his healing factor.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 10:46 PM
Terryc250

Gameplay character vs Gameplay character

Don't forget that this is Sephiroth, the planet gains possesion of every beings soul when they die, Sephiroth with his willpower is able to stop himself from being absorbed into the lifestream.

Kains has to shoot a slow projectile to temporarily freeze his opponent.

Kain needs blood/souls to use his reavers powers.

Sephiroth instantly teleports around kain dicing him up to a million pieces

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 12:03 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

BT. Isn't Kain nothing but mere gameplay feats?

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 05:14 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your face is nothing but mere gameplay feats!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 05:15 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
BT. Isn't Kain nothing but mere gameplay feats?

No, he has a lot of feats of killing races and Gods. The spells he has are all canon just like any other power.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 08:50 AM
leonheartmm

^kh and kh2 sephiroth are both immune to sora's time manipulation{which is much greater than kain's time manipulation} and seeing as in kh2, he is a villian stronger than the strongest xemnas {who is a universal-multiversal threat} , its a WHOLE different level of power compared to final fantasy 7/AC sephirtoh. honestly, kain had next to ZERO chance against normal sephiroth, here he is UTTERLY butchered in NANOSECOND BY KH SEPHIROTH.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 10:23 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

SHow me Soras time manipulation, how do you claim its greater as well? Kains power comes from a higher source, an unlm9ited power of magic which its created from, there is no higher source, if perhaps better usage of it.

THen your playing on titles and gameplay.

as I said before, give me something to debate with, not childish ranting I need to correct.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 10:28 AM
leonheartmm

^dick, have u even played kingdom hearts 1 and 2?! it just goes to show your absolutely RIDICULOUS fanboyism when u hatefully reply to a post not even AIMED at u, only at kain, and with u having NO knowledge of the opposition.

its a spell called STOP, and it STOPS time completely and frezzes everything around sora, enemeis, clocks etc. its source is the magical phenomenon in kingdom hearts which is an inherent part of all worlds.
its greater because kinggom hearts works on a MUCH bigger scale than legacy of kain{universe/multiverse} and as opposed to kain only slowing DOWN time, sora completely stops it.

kain's power comes from nosgoth, and is very limited. his feats, are a testament to that{feal free to prove otherwise by showing me actual FEATS of this so called great magic}.

kain or any1 in legacy of kain hasnt done crap with this great MAGIC which can even hold a candle to the kingdom hearts franchise. again, dont speak until u have sumthing other than ur usualk brand of bull.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 11:18 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
^dick, have u even played kingdom hearts 1 and 2?! it just goes to show your absolutely RIDICULOUS fanboyism when u hatefully reply to a post not even AIMED at u, only at kain, and with u having NO knowledge of the opposition.

its a spell called STOP, and it STOPS time completely and frezzes everything around sora, enemeis, clocks etc. its source is the magical phenomenon in kingdom hearts which is an inherent part of all worlds.
its greater because kinggom hearts works on a MUCH bigger scale than legacy of kain{universe/multiverse} and as opposed to kain only slowing DOWN time, sora completely stops it.

kain's power comes from nosgoth, and is very limited. his feats, are a testament to that{feal free to prove otherwise by showing me actual FEATS of this so called great magic}.

kain or any1 in legacy of kain hasnt done crap with this great MAGIC which can even hold a candle to the kingdom hearts franchise. again, dont speak until u have sumthing other than ur usualk brand of bull.

Ive seen him so many times in battles, hes simply a speed fiend which is pointless against Kain, Also does Sora have any powers that slow time, jsut because he is immune to time stopping doesnt necesserily mean we can assume he can be immune to slow, especially since the world around him is slowing as well. There is no testement to a limit to magic so dont even go there. He doesnt need feats of his magic, since it excists and its ruled that thats what his power does, he doesnt actually have to "do" anything, hell he could defeat this sephiroth in so many ways, even if its immune to time powers. I call gameplay mechanic at this anyway.

yes well take your own advice.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 11:35 AM
leonheartmm

he isnt a speed fiend, with a single move {sin harvest} he can kill u and destroy all ur magic. he can call upon a storm of meteors to rain down on you, he can create a ragin inferno of fire pillars which incinerate everything, he can call upon magical rocks with magical field to harm you, he can do his omnislash, he can teleport, he can do his magical long range slashes etc etc etc. his immunities are aplenty.

and because he is immune to time stopping means he is immune also to slowing it down. both are time manipulations, only, stopping is far stronger than slowing down.

i will go there, the magic is dependant on nosgoth, which is finite. in the game it is never said to be infinite anywhwhere. and most of all, there are no FEATS of this said power. all of kain's feats of magic are prett pathetic, as are those of all other beings in legacy of kain. you want kain to MAGICALLY create INFINITE MAGIC, which is a paradox and cant logically happen. so none of what you say matter unles you can show me actual FEATS. until the timeu get those, dont bother replying.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 12:02 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
he isnt a speed fiend, with a single move {sin harvest} he can kill u and destroy all ur magic. he can call upon a storm of meteors to rain down on you, he can create a ragin inferno of fire pillars which incinerate everything, he can call upon magical rocks with magical field to harm you, he can do his omnislash, he can teleport, he can do his magical long range slashes etc etc etc. his immunities are aplenty.

and because he is immune to time stopping means he is immune also to slowing it down. both are time manipulations, only, stopping is far stronger than slowing down.

i will go there, the magic is dependant on nosgoth, which is finite. in the game it is never said to be infinite anywhwhere. and most of all, there are no FEATS of this said power. all of kain's feats of magic are prett pathetic, as are those of all other beings in legacy of kain. you want kain to MAGICALLY create INFINITE MAGIC, which is a paradox and cant logically happen. so none of what you say matter unles you can show me actual FEATS. until the timeu get those, dont bother replying.

As i said, a speed fiend, hes a wimp, meteors and fiery pillars!! lol......

great, thats got Kain shaking in his boots before he one hits sephiroth with perhaps any of his attacks.

Gameplay mechanic.

The magic is not...so wrong so far, the magici s dependant on the guardians, surprise surpise, Kain is the balance regulator guardian, he can regulate it, thus he is the order. In LOK? lol, and you run around claiming nonsense about DMC and FF? when in FF did beings banish an entire race to another dimension? when in either of those games did someone tansform an entire continent area into a warped realm? Beings manipulate all kinds of magic in LOK, and are far vaster than what your claiming. Dont bother replying until youve got actual evidence for your claims, not only that, but dont reply until youve played the games.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 12:20 PM