KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Bayonetta

Bayonetta
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Bayonetta

metacritic gave it a higher score than the did for:

Guitar Hero II 92
Rock Band 92
Batman: Arkham Asylum 92
Forza Motorsport 3 92
Rock Band 2 92
Assassin's Creed II 91
Mass Effect 91

thay gave it a 96.

it's from sega. the game's a hack and slaher and is said to be like of god of war and devil may cry. it's supose to have great gameplay, ultra stylish move and ridiculous graphics.

i'll do more research on it for myself. it's coming out in a few days.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 07:50 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 09:21 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Played it, it's awsome. Edge Magazine don't give out 10s but once or twice a year, and Bayonetta claimed it in 2009.

Played it, Loved it. Can't wait for the PAL release it's a defo must buy simply because i can't wait to see all the different locales/enemies/bosses there are further on than the demo allowed. It's not on such a serious tone as DMC. If you are the type of gamer that bought imports for your Sega saturn and Dreamcast, you'll love this because you have a deep routed love for anything sega. The soundtrack is absolute JPOP heaven (a trademark of sega some would say), you can hear the influence of all the great sega japan OST producers. Graphically it takes a different approach from DMC, a little more surrealism, but you can defo see similarities. Try the DEMO on your next gen console.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 10:51 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

It's alright.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 11:12 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wouldn't buy it since the main character is female and you have to play as her. Nothing of course against females. They're hot as hell and love them. Just can't stand playing as one. Gotta be playing as a kick ass dude or else.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 08:52 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shutter Control
Wouldn't buy it since the main character is female and you have to play as her. Nothing of course against females. They're hot as hell and love them. Just can't stand playing as one. Gotta be playing as a kick ass dude or else.

Thats just a silly reason.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 09:03 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well if I just don't enjoy it as much as playing as a male character, that's something I can't help.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 09:05 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah and theres just as many female characters out there that have as much firepower as the male counter part.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 09:08 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure, what I said had something to do with firepower.

no expression

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 05:11 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Shit, there's like 20+ games on my wantlist now.

I'm going to buy the 360 version, since it was rated higher than the PS3 version.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 05:24 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hack and slash games bore me to death generally.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 05:34 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Bayonetta

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
metacritic gave it a higher score than the did for:

Guitar Hero II 92
Rock Band 92
Batman: Arkham Asylum 92
Forza Motorsport 3 92
Rock Band 2 92
Assassin's Creed II 91
Mass Effect 91

thay gave it a 96.

it's from sega. the game's a hack and slaher and is said to be like of god of war and devil may cry. it's supose to have great gameplay, ultra stylish move and ridiculous graphics.

i'll do more research on it for myself. it's coming out in a few days.

Metacritic doesn't really give scores. It just averages all the scores from other sites.

It only also has a 93 rating...Not a 96.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 07:41 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

hm, your right. could've sworn i saw it at 96 yesterday. i may've went down. o well.

anyway it's getting rave reviews all across the board from reputable vid game site and magazines so it must be a good game.

check it out..

http://www.metacritic.com/games/pla...ox360/bayonetta

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 08:27 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I'm so gonna get this game...if not soon then eventually. Big fan of Hideki Kamiya and I found most of the games he's involved with to be some of the best ever. The score on Metacritic is high too, that only makes me want this more.

Got a tough decision to make. Bayonetta, Uncharted 2, or MW2? I have to buy one of these games this week, but which one, Hmmmm...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Jan 1st, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 10:42 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Played the demo. Nice fun.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 12:22 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sure, what I said had something to do with firepower.

no expression

Yeah.....okay

better watch out for them girl cooties...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 02:40 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Homo...

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 07:17 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by No End N Site
I'm so gonna get this game...if not soon then eventually. Big fan of Hideki Kamiya and I found most of the games he's involved with to be some of the best ever. The score on Metacritic is high too, that only makes me want this more.

Got a tough decision to make. Bayonetta, Uncharted 2, or MW2? I have to buy one of these games this week, but which one, Hmmmm...

Not MW2.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 07:17 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Played the demo.

Never got into it. Going to pass.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 03:47 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smasandian
Played the demo.

Never got into it. Going to pass.
High five.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 07:21 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote