KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doom vs Loki vs Thanos

Doom vs Loki vs Thanos
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Doom vs Loki vs Thanos

each has complete knowledge of the others and each has been tasked with the job of killing the others. they have 1 month to prepare. at the end of the month they are placed in an unbreakable, planet sized dome. inside this dome, thanos CAN die if they can figure out a way to kill him.

anything they have done or used on-panel save the IG and the beyonder's power is available to them in this battle if it can be argued they can retrieve said power in 1 month.

who's left standing?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 04:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

TBH, outside of when he acquired the IG and THOTI, I can't think of any Thanos prep feats that Loki/Doom couldn't replicate or outright trump. He weakened Odin, but that was over time and via the use of a clone. He prepped to take down Omega, but also had outside help.

Personally, I'd take Doom for a majority (with Loki taking some wins as well). Taking an unfinished replication of the Destroyer armor and wrecking Thor with it is some badass shit. Thanos is the strongest on the field, but prep-wise, under his own power, I think Loki and Doom are above him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 04:34 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Loki

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 04:51 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Doom

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 04:57 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starscream M
Doom

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 05:05 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Starscream M
Doom

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 05:07 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I read somewhere that Loki has been manipulating everything concerning Asgard from the get co, it even claimed he was manipulating most of the even from Siege. Is that rue.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 05:36 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by SquallX
I read somewhere that Loki has been manipulating everything concerning Asgard from the get co, it even claimed he was manipulating most of the even from Siege. Is that rue.

Yes.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 05:39 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

lol its amusing how people keep saying doom when he's fone nothing impressive of late..............

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 05:51 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

What do you mean "of late"? Like in the past few months, a couple years ago, etc.?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 05:52 PM
Mindset

He replicated the Destroyer armor and would have beaten Thor with it if he wasn't stopped by outside factors...

Jake, just ignore Sin; her knowledge of Doom starts and stops at the F4 movies.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 05:53 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i could see doom and loki teaming up for the time it would take to put down thanos. after that it becomes difficult. both have access to some pretty uber feats.....

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 07:34 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What do you mean "of late"? Like in the past few months, a couple years ago, etc.?

years........imo

@ Mindset y dont you go eat a d*ck somewhere love stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 08:10 PM
Bouboumaster

Thanos murder them. And easely at that.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 09:40 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

So how does Loki loses this fight again when he's giving prep. The man is a walking troll.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 11:13 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by SquallX
So how does Loki loses this fight again when he's giving prep. The man is a walking troll.

Well, Doom is an incredibly accomplished sorcerer - as of now, he's more learned in the mystic arts (at least when it comes black magic and the like) than Strange is and is easily one of Earth's most powerful mages currently. Scientifically, he more than speaks for himself.

In any case, when it comes to prep, both Doom and Loki > Thanos.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 11:35 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by Sin I AM
years........imo

@ Mindset y dont you go eat a d*ck somewhere love stick out tongue
Let's make babies.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 01:01 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Thanos

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 01:55 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Doom

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 02:01 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, Doom is an incredibly accomplished sorcerer - as of now, he's more learned in the mystic arts (at least when it comes black magic and the like) than Strange is and is easily one of Earth's most powerful mages currently. Scientifically, he more than speaks for himself.

In any case, when it comes to prep, both Doom and Loki > Thanos.

What is this based on exactly that Doom is greater than Thanos in prep? In Fact, they have both gone against eachother to acquire artifacts and Thanos has always come out on top. They are relative equals when it comes to prep... difference is.. Thanos is clearly and by a wide margin more powerful than Doom or Loki. That means, Thanos takes this.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 04:49 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote