KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

http://www.facebook.com/assassinscr...150031305061905

The actual reveal will come in the new Game Informer, so we should know more in about a week.

That almost looks like an older Ezio on the cover, with Altair...maybe it's connected to Lost Legacy?

(and I didn't use the AC3 thread because this isn't necessarily AC3 stick out tongue)

Edit: http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/05/a...pc-in-november/

So it is Ezio, it's not AC3, and Altair is playable at a point in it, apparently.

Sweeeeeet.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on May 5th, 2011 at 04:52 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2011 04:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Yay for Altair.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post May 5th, 2011 05:01 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

It's getting awkward seeing an older-than-ever Ezio now. Since that second source called this the "Ezio trilogy", I'm guessing that this game is to be the real resolution of his story. I've heard alot of crazy rumors regarding Altair and Ezio in regards to their actual fates, though. With the way they're bringing them out now (more Ezio than Altair granted, but I like Ezio better anway), I think I'm gonna have a hard time adjusting by AC3 if they actually decide to introduce a whole new ancestor or something.

Old Post May 5th, 2011 05:07 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
It's getting awkward seeing an older-than-ever Ezio now. Since that second source called this the "Ezio trilogy", I'm guessing that this game is to be the real resolution of his story. I've heard alot of crazy rumors regarding Altair and Ezio in regards to their actual fates, though. With the way they're bringing them out now (more Ezio than Altair granted, but I like Ezio better anway), I think I'm gonna have a hard time adjusting by AC3 if they actually decide to introduce a whole new ancestor or something.

Well, the corner of the magazine cover says it's "Ezio's Final Chapter"... which I guess means he'll finally be having a kid.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 5th, 2011 05:10 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Well, the corner of the magazine cover says it's "Ezio's Final Chapter"... which I guess means he'll finally be having a kid.

Or at least, one that the genetic memory passes on to.

Who knows how many little Ezios are running around Florence, Venice, and Rome stick out tongue

Old Post May 5th, 2011 05:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I came.

Old Post May 5th, 2011 05:43 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Nice, now my biggest question is: where? What cities will we be able to gawk at and explore?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post May 5th, 2011 05:53 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Morridini
Nice, now my biggest question is: where? What cities will we be able to gawk at and explore?

Constantinople, right around the peak of the Ottoman Empire.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 5th, 2011 05:57 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Huh, was that stated in any of the links provided? Didn't really see any references to it. But it definitley sounds cool, I have very little knowledge of Istanbul from before, so would be great to learn more.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post May 5th, 2011 06:07 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Peach's second link mentions Constantinople. And the screenshot has the rather famous Hagia Sophia in the background.

Old Post May 5th, 2011 06:13 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I wasn't feeling Brotherhood by the end of it, I think I'll rent this one before I decide to shell out 60 bucks at retail. I wish they would move on to a new time period already, I'm bored of the Ezio story.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 5th, 2011 09:13 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I wish they would move on to a new time period already, I'm bored of the Ezio story.

I agree. Ezio is cool and all, but it's time to move forward.

Old Post May 5th, 2011 09:56 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Ezio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Altair

Old Post May 5th, 2011 11:04 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mist_haermm

Seems like they're milking the franchise a little bit...

Old Post May 5th, 2011 11:33 PM
Mist_haermm is currently offline Click here to Send Mist_haermm a Private Message Find more posts by Mist_haermm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

I think they are more afraid of actually move towards a conclusion of the story, haven't they said that in the end you are going to play as Desmond or have they withdrawn that statement?

Old Post May 6th, 2011 12:14 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

I don't think they said that statement at all...

At least not in anything I've ever read. I could be mistaken.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post May 6th, 2011 01:28 AM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

No official source has ever said that Desmond would be the main part of AC3. That's just player speculation.

Old Post May 6th, 2011 01:44 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I wasn't a big Enzio fan, so I wouldn't mind seeing someone else take the mantle.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 6th, 2011 01:46 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I wasn't a big Enzio fan, so I wouldn't mind seeing someone else take the mantle.

Meet me somewhere.

Old Post May 6th, 2011 02:51 AM
Peach
mordrem

Ezio is the main reason why AC is so awesome.

So I am very pleased that this game is with him again.

Old Post May 6th, 2011 03:09 AM