KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4: News, Rumors, and Speculation

Terminator 4: News, Rumors, and Speculation
Started by: SecretUser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dulobast25

yeah but our president is the most powerfull bully in the global playground like a 5 yer old with a pistol

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:26 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Cool T4: Rise of the Resistance

Here's my OPENING SCENE, starts from BLACK SCREEN... or the UNIVERSAL LOGO, PLANET EARTH spinning in space

JOHN CONNOR: (voice over) 'The future is not set... We have no fate but what we make for ourselves...

It was all a lie! A lie I told myself! From the future, to prevent Judgment Day, to prevent the extinction of Mankind...

I failed...'

VARIOUS SCENES from the END OF T3:RISE OF THE MACHINES, showing the launch of multiple nukes, destruction around the world

'3 billion lives lost... entire cities vaporized... the planet decimated by nuclear war... War started by machines, machines built by man to help us live, had turned against us....

They decided our fate in a microsecond...
Mankind had taken its toll on the world;
We were obsolete...'

MORE SCENES of wasteland and nuclear winter enveloping the world, finally coming to focus on CRYSTAL PEAK, the entrance cave collapsed, sealing the bunker from the outside world

'I failed in my mission to prevent this Hell.
Still I had survived. Guided by a machine, protected, defended, ultimately saved by that machine, a Terminator, sent from the very future from which I was running, I had been given another chance...
A chance to set things right, to truly test Fate, a chance to live again.

I had survived, to prove that Mankind could... would survive!'

FINAL SCENE FROM T3

SAC-COM COLORADO: 'Is anybody reading me? Can anyone hear me? We have lost all command and control. What's going on out there? Is anyone receiving?'

JOHN CONNOR: This is John Connor, at Crystal Peak. I read you... we are here...

SAC-COM COLORADO: 'Connor? Who's in charge there?'

JOHN: I am...

JOHN (voice over): 'Just like that, it was begun. The human resistance movement started small, very small. But, rapidly, we grew in strength and number. From bunkers and shelters scattered throughout the mountains, they came...'

JOHN and KATE blast their way from CRYSTAL PEAK with C-4 bombs from T3

JOHN (voice over):Crystal Peak became a central stronghold, Kate and I its official 'Leaders'. Fate guided me, guided us, along a dangerous path into conflict and confrontation with our destinies, and into war against the machines...'

SCENES of RESISTANCE FORCES making way through mountain passes to CRYSTAL PEAK, avoiding various MACHINE SENTRIES, FLYING H/Ks, T-1s, T-20s...

'It wouldn't be long before the machines would bring the fight to us, I knew. And, in knowing that, I decided it might instead be best to take the fight to them!'

BATTLE SCENES like previous T1, T2, T3 Future War scenes, only now Younger John and other resistance fighters wage the battles, find and exploit weakness in the machines, salvaging weapons and technology from the wreckage

'To use any advantage from knowing the history of things to come and the technological advances the machines would soon be capable of... Using everything I knew of what was ahead, passing the knowledge to others, while holing up at Crystal Peak...'

SCENES of KATE and other TECHNICAL SUPPORT PEOPLE recovering the remnants of the T-850 and T-X cyborgs from the ruins at CRYSTAL PEAK

'And waiting... long periods of waiting... 5 years of waiting, and hoping. Only venturing out, bringing the fight to the machines closer to their turf, keeping ourselves safely tucked away, off the grid...

Five years we struggled, five years of eternal night, until the skies began to clear some, and dim slivers of sunlight would filter through for a few hours each day... Five years, Crystal Peak resistance forces gathered and survived, regrouped and rebuilt a society...

While we waited, we made some 'advances' of our own...
Some came quicker, and more unexpectedly, than others...'

Kate's pregnant, the resistance reconstructs the 2 Terminators, etc etc...

'But, finally, we were ready... The future is not set! We have no Fate but what we make for ourselves! That future is now!'

...... OPENING CREDITS etc etc....

that's it! In the spirit of Christmas, I give you T fans this gift.
Now, bash away, bash away, bash away all!
smokin' confused embarrasment sick

(so far I have about 20 pages of crap like this, if you want more...)

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 02:24 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

thank you santa for the xmas gift. script sounds good

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:43 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Thanks Carnage! and you're welcome for the gift... not like the story will go anywhere but my PC any way, so why not share with the fans... Of course, there's more dialogue and action in that opening scene, shows more of the overall layout inside Crystal Peak, that there's more to it than just that large computer room, shows John in a radiation suit, mask and gloves the whole deal, digging out, setting explosives, talking to Katherine (I call her Kate, because its shorter!) They blast their way out, and get some comm-chatter from nearby bunkers, and discover and recover the 2 Terminator leftovers, then get to the 'waiting'... its about 3 or 4 pages before the credits and the real start...

December 20, 2015, 8 years or so after when I have placed T3, 2007, the story picks up...

I'll post more in a day or so....

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:13 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

ya plz do. really that was very cool. well done, i could picture it very well myself.only 1 thing: i think there is only 1 tx cyborg ever built? i may b wrong. and also i was imagining the terminator theme in the begining when john is doing those voice overz

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:42 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

There may have only ever been 1 T-X ever built originally, but when T-850 destroys T-X at Crystal Peak, both T-850 and T-X endoskeletons are left pretty much in tact, but deactivated, under the blast doors when the bombs hit... John, well, Kate and a group of Resistance techs collect the remnants of both cyborgs, and rebuild them, using components they salvage from the other machines that are defeated in the early conflicts... I'll flesh the whole scene out completely for you, since I skipped over some details in the original posting of the opening scene...

FADE FROM BLACK SCREEN: the UNIVERSAL LOGO, PLANET EARTH spinning in space

The 'UNIVERSAL' tag fades, while the PLANET EARTH continues to spin (kinda like the opening of WATERWORLD)

JOHN CONNOR: (voice over) 'The future is not set... We have no fate but what we make for ourselves...

It was all a lie! A lie I told myself! From the future, to prevent Judgment Day, to prevent the extinction of Mankind...

I failed...'

UNIVERSAL PLANET EARTH LOGO suddenly alight with hundreds of NUCLEAR MISSILE launches, vapor trails and explosions dotting the surface

VARIOUS SCENES from the END OF T3:RISE OF THE MACHINES, showing the launch of multiple nukes, destruction around the world

JOHN and KATE trapped at CRYSTAL PEAK, T-850 terminates T-X using fusion power cell as bomb. T-850, T-X endoskeltons remain in tact, pinned under blast doors. Power cell explosion causes catastrophic cave-in, sealing entrance to CRYSTAL PEAK as bombs fall around the world...

'3 billion lives lost... entire cities vaporized... the planet decimated by nuclear war... War started by machines, machines built by man to help us live, had turned against us....

They decided our fate in a microsecond...
Mankind had taken its toll on the world;
We were obsolete...'

MORE SCENES of wasteland and nuclear winter enveloping the world (like the nuclear winter playground scene in T1 and T2) SCENE finally focus on CRYSTAL PEAK, the entrance cave collapsed, sealing the bunker from the outside world

'I failed in my mission to prevent this Hell.
Still I had survived. Guided by a machine, protected, defended, ultimately saved by that machine, a Terminator, sent from the very future from which I was running, I had been given another chance...
A chance to set things right, to truly test Fate, a chance to live again.

I had survived, to prove that Mankind could... would survive!'

FINAL SCENE FROM T3

SAC-COM COLORADO: 'Is anybody reading me? Can anyone hear me? We have lost all command and control. What's going on out there? Is anyone receiving?'

JOHN CONNOR: This is John Connor, at Crystal Peak. I read you... we are here...

SAC-COM COLORADO: 'Connor? Who's in charge there?'

JOHN: I am...

MUSIC: ORIGINAL TERMINATOR THEME (probably with a new BEAT added)

FADE IN TITLE: TERMINATOR 4

FLAMES consume the TITLE graphic, written as always in TERMINATOR FONT, when FLAMES fade, TERMINATOR logo is charred from silver to brown, as...

FADE IN: RISE OF THE RESISTANCE

MONTAGE of SHOTS and SCENES as CREDITS fade in and out

MONTAGE:
-JOHN (Nick Stahl) and KATHERINE (Claire Daines) perform various functions to 'power-up' their new home CRYSTAL PEAK, activate computers, database modules, and other equipment seen in that huge room.

-Using 'the red folder' GENERAL BREWSTER'S file, 'CRYSTAL PEAK COMMAND & CONTROL FUNCTIONS' to unlock 'The Vault' revealing food, water, clothing and supplies enough to support 100 people for 10 years

-Unlocking secondary vault, containing RADIATION/CONTAMINATION gear, equipment and supplies, RAD-SUITS, REBREATHER MASKS, HOODS, GLOVES, BOOTS as well as a complete DECONTAMINATION CHAMBER

-PAN and SCAN thru BUNKS/BILLET AREA, enough for 100 people to live comfortably, LAB/RESEARCH FACILITY, and WEAPONS VAULT, containing PROTOTYPE PULSE RIFLES, PISTOLS along with various other modern-day military-issue weapons, M-16s, shotguns, 9-mm pistols...

END CREDITS MONTAGE

INT CRYSTAL PEAK BUNKER, NEAR ENTRANCE
John Connor prepares PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES CHARGES at the cave-in
John wears a complete RADIATION SUIT while he works so close to the contaminated surface of the planet, and we hear the sound of crackling voice-communication as he works

JOHN: How we lookin' Kate?

KATE (voice over, over John's Comm-Unit):Rads are looking nominal this morning, no heat signatures or movement of any kind detected on the surface... Looks clear... Over...

JOHN(laughing): I told you a million times, they always only ever say 'OVER' when they are talking in a group, to let the rest of the group know it's clear to respond! It's only ME out here, hun... I ALWAYS know it's clear to respond! Ha!

KATE(laughing):Hey! Who's the military brat here, and who's the scab off the streets, bub?... OVER

JOHN (apparently ignoring her): Fire in the hole, beautiful... Fire in the hole!

EXT. CRYSTAL PEAK BUNKER- MOMENTS LATER
The large mound of gravel, rock and rubble suddenly and violently explodes outward, a thunderous noise erupting from within as the EXPLOSIVE CHARGES detonate. The chasm is partially cleared, allowing air and light to stream in from the outside world.

JOHN crawls from the gap in the rubble, carefully, cautiously, almost daintily, to avoid tearing the RAD-SUIT on any sharp edges of debris. He surveys the surroundings casually, awed by the sight, a Geiger counter clicking and humming steadily in his hand all the while, his breathing somewhat erratic from stress and anxiety of being outside the confines of the bunker.

All is clear...

JOHN: All clear... Kate, you should see this! It's incredible!

KATE (distracted): Did you just call me beautiful there, Connor?(recalling John's comments immediately before the blast)

JOHN: Well, you are destined to be my wife... and you ARE the most beautiful woman I have seen this whole last year or so...

KATE: I'm the ONLY woman you've seen! But the future is not set, buddy! Don't get your hopes up!
(sighs)
And, thank you... It has been awhile, hasn't it?

JOHN (no longer distracted in the moment): OK OK... I'm coming back down. I think I can work it so we can close the blast doors again, once I clear away enough of the rocks... Then we can contact Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona, and rally the troops...

KATE:...always the romantic, Connor... See you after decon... (a beat) OVER! (giggles)

JOHN disappears back into the gap in the rock, descending into the BUNKER once more. All is silent on the surface, until...

JOHN: Kate! Kate! I found something! It's Him! It's Them! The Terminators! Well, what's left of them any way... They're still here!
Maybe we---

KATE (interrupting): John! I got something on the radio! It's SAC-COM Nevada! They have begun to mobilize! Come quick! Get through decontamination, and get up here! John?!

JOHN crawls back under the blast door, past the charred and forms of the T-850 and T-X endoskeletal remains, their optical sensor ports dull and dead utterly devoid of any signs of life. Terminators, terminated.

FADE to BLACK, as JOHN chatters with KATE

JOHN (voice over): 'Just like that, it was begun. The human resistance movement started small, very small. But, rapidly, we grew in strength and number. From bunkers and shelters scattered throughout the mountains, they came...

Crystal Peak became a central stronghold, Kate and I its official 'Leaders'. Fate guided me, guided us, along a dangerous path into conflict and confrontation with our destinies, and into war against the machines...'

VARIOUS SCENES of RESISTANCE FORCES making way through mountain passes to CRYSTAL PEAK, avoiding various MACHINE SENTRIES, FLYING H/Ks, T-1s, T-20s...

'It wouldn't be long before the machines would bring the fight to us, I knew. And, in knowing that, I decided it might instead be best to take the fight to them!'

BATTLE SCENES like previous T1, T2, T3 Future War scenes, only now Younger John and other resistance fighters wage the battles, find and exploit weakness in the machines, salvaging weapons and technology from the wreckage

'To use any advantage from knowing the history of things to come and the technological advances the machines would soon be capable of... Using everything I knew of what was ahead, passing the knowledge to others, while holing up at Crystal Peak...'

SCENES of KATE and JOHN taking turns making RADIO CONTACT and communication with the outside world, plotting with other bunkers and shelters in the area

'And waiting... long periods of waiting... 5 years of waiting, and hoping. Only venturing out, bringing the fight to the machines closer to their turf, keeping ourselves safely tucked away, off the grid...

Five years we struggled, five years of eternal night, until the skies began to clear some, and dim slivers of sunlight would filter through for a few hours each day... Five years, Crystal Peak resistance forces gathered and survived, regrouped and rebuilt a society...

While we waited, we made some 'advances' of our own...
Some came quicker, and more unexpectedly, than others...'

INT. CRYSTAL PEAK RESEARCH LAB
VARIOUS TECHS work with feverish determination on a 'PROJECT' which remains shrouded beneath a large sheet or tarp. Lots of ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT and COMPONENTS scattered throughout the LAB, but nothing of what is hidden under the tarp is revealed...

until...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:13 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

MARKER: DECEMBER 20, 2015

INT CRYSTAL PEAK RESEARCH LAB
KATE and VARIOUS TECHS perform various tests and tasks in, on and around SHROUDED PROJECT AREA, all nodding and chatting excitedly about the project

After a few moments, JOHN CONNOR enters, trailed by a few LIEUTENANTS. As KATE turns from the PROJECT SHROUD, we see that she is VERY PREGNANT! Kate goes to John and they embrace and kiss, then both turn their attention to the TECHS, while the LIEUTENANTS also look on

JOHN: Well, this surprise is obviously not what I was 'expecting' pardon the pun...

John looks to Kate, patting her stomach gently and smiling

JOHN: What's going on, Kate? What's all the excitement?

Kate steps to the SHROUD, beaming brightly

KATE: THIS is what's going on, Connor!

Kate pulls away the shroud, revealing TWIN TX-850 CYBORG UNITS, composed of various mixed-and-matched components from both CYBORG ENDOSKELETONS recovered from the entrance.

One of the CYBORGS, marked with a stenciled 'B' is incomplete, missing it's left arm and right leg, as well as some few metallic plate structures and armor in key places on its chassis, chest, back and skull, compared to the 'A' model which appears fully-reconstructed and almost 'alive'

KATE: They are not quite as you remember them, and they're not perfect... We adapted the poly-mnemonic 'skin' shell casing for both units, so... watch...

KATE activates some things on the TX-850A chest and the liquid metal begins to flow, encasing the endoskeleton completely

KATE: They will both be able to take the form of anything they sample by physical contact... for example...

KATE presses a few buttons on her mobile keypad... The TX-850A morphs and changes its appearance from liquid silver to (this is where Duane 'The Rock' Johnson, or Arnold, or whoever first appears... this is how the 'new' Terminator is born!)

JOHN (gaping, in awe): My God, Kate! You... you really did it?!

KATE(nodding, beaming): That's right! The first, fully-functional, 'human-made' cybernetic organisms! We call them TX-850A and B, since we essentially had to break them all down and rebuild from scratch using the leftovers from the original 850 and T-X models, as well as all the bits and pieces you guys bring back from the field... The CPUs were still very much in tact, and quite easy to reprogram with whatever parameters we choose. We should have all the necessary components to comple---

JOHN (angry): Forget what you call them, Kate! I can't believe you got them back together, let alone programmed them and powered them up!

KATE: What's wrong, John? I thought you wanted to try to WIN this war? I thought 'any advantage we can get, any way to manipulate the history of things to come...' That's what you always said!

JOHN: I... I know! Maybe... I was wrong!

KATE (adamant): NO! JOHN! You were not wrong! None of what we have done here these last 5 years has been wrong! We are alive, we are surviving, we are thriving! None of that is wrong!

Kate holds John's hand, placing it on her smooth round stomach once again

KATE (softly, warmly): None of it... OK?

JOHN (nodding): OK... So, what can they do?

VARIOUS SCENES: THE TX-850 MONTAGE, as Kate and technicians demonstrate the TX-850A new and improved skills, strengths etc. The one notable difference in the TX-850A compared to the usual T-800 series model we are used to: TX-850A's OPTICAL SENSORS glow BLUE, rather than RED, like the original version...

KATE (voice over):Visual acuity is 225% that of normal human range and quality... infrared and ultraviolet spectral analysis in wide range, ultra-high magnification and scanning, targeting still in tact. It's really amazing! Weapons accuracy is 99.7---

CUT FROM MONTAGE TO
John grabs Kate, spinning her toward him, and away from the TX-850A

JOHN (interrupting): You let this thing have access to our weapons?

Kate nods, then cringes and wrinkles her nose in that cute way that only Claire Daines can... immediately regretful of her response as he notes the expression on John's face

JOHN: DON'T! Just don't!

TX-850A, Kate and TECHS look on as John releases Kate and storms from the RESEARCH LAB, his LIEUTENANTS following on his heels. Kate appears stunned and bewildered but a moment later composes herself and seems thoughtful, reflective, and nods to herself

............................................. eek!

OK, so is that better? That's about 7 pages into it... maybe 10 or 15 minutes or more on film with all the montages and battle scenes etc etc... sets the stage for about 2 hours of excitement and Future War raging, I think. And, you can maybe see where the conflict inside Crystal Peak will grow and change and develop as the rest of the story progresses...

more to come, folks! stay tuned! (all 2 of ya!)
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Last edited by crAZRick on Dec 9th, 2003 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:15 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

INT CRYSTAL PEAK COMPOUND
LIVING QUARTERS DESIGNATED 'JOHN & KATE'
John tosses and turns uneasily in bed, sleeping, perspiring, obviously dreaming

JOHN'S DREAM-- THE FUTURE WAR, TRACKED HUNTER-KILLERS and TRANSPORT VEHICLES roll across the ashen plains, plains littered with thousands of human skulls and skeletal remains. The BATTLE TANKS fire volleys of PLASMA PULSE CANNON FIRE at the few RESISTANCE FIGHTERS who move between covered and concealed positions scattered across the field of death.

[This should be another EXTENDED SCENE, 4 to 8 minutes long, demonstrating the wider scope and range of John's visions of the history of things to come, how much he thinks about, and how much he appears to know about the Future War, without yet having experienced so much of the war in any large degree. He knows what's coming, and it scares him...]

JOHN leads a SQUAD against the on-coming BATTLE TANKS, firing ineffective shots against the impenetrable hull of the beastly vehicle, charging from one concealed position to another, moving ever closer to the LEAD BATTLE TANK.

Finally within range, John shoulders a ROCKET LAUNCHER and takes careful aim before firing, while the rest of his SQUAD draw enemy fire by continuing to engage the TANK with their smaller, ineffective PULSE RIFLES and PISTOLS. The ROCKET strikes the BATTLE TANK TRACK, perfect aim! The BATTLE TANK grinds to an uneasy stop, dead on the battle field.

John tosses the expended LAUNCHER and rallies the SQUAD to the disabled vehicle. At the rear of the BATTLE TANK, a LARGE PANEL pivots down and open; a DOOR to the INTERIOR, the belly of the beast, and a FIGURE marches from within the compartment.

JOHN and the SQUAD stop and stare as the T-850 stalks from the tank, facing off against the humans stoically.

"John Connor..." the CYBORG T-850 drones. John inexplicably steps forward from the small group of men and women under his charge, squaring off against his Friend/his Enemy, the TERMINATOR.

"You are terminated." the T-850 decides John's fate in a microsecond, and a microsecond later, John is caught by the neck in the grip of the T-850, and lifted from the ground. In a moment, all life is crushed out of John Connor before he can even react or fight back...

As the darkness of death overtakes him, Katherine screams from somewhere in the black... "JOHN!"

KATE: Wake up, sweetheart... John?

JOHN wakes with a start, gasping for air, shivering with anxiety and fear

INT. CRYSTAL PEAK LIVING QUARTERS, JOHN & KATE'S SECTION
Kate is sitting at John's bedside, and she jumps when he wakes so suddenly. John frowns and shakes his head vigorously, trying desperately to forget the telling images. Kate knows without knowing, and she caresses John tenderly.

KATE: The dream again?

JOHN(heaving a heavy breath): It's coming... I feel it!

KATE: We will be ready, John. We're growing stronger every day! And now, with the TX-8---

John pushes away from her embrace, staring into her eyes hard and deep

JOHN: Do you really think we can change anything, Kate? Change the future? Change Fate? Change our... my... destiny? Look outside, Kate! It's all come true!!

KATE: It all happened, Yes, I know! But most of everything was put into motion before you were even born, before you grew and learned that we COULD change things! This shit should have happened years ago, John! Who knows what Hell we would be into by now if not for everything you did back then to change it!

John cannot help but nod, still watching Kate intently, reading her every move and expression, drawing strength and confidence in himself, from her words and poise

KATE: We will change Fate! We have to! I don't want to lose you, Connor!

Kate takes John's trembling hand, placing it on her smooth round stomach

KATE: You are too important to me, to us... to us all!
I love you John... I always have...

John smiles and cries at Kate's strength and determination and love for him, how very much she reminds him of his lost mother, and he embraces his lovely wife whole-heartedly again

JOHN: You know I just might be crazy, right?

KATE: This whole nightmare is nuts, John! But, no matter what has happened, or what is still to come. I Love You! Who would have guessed I would be saying that after all these years, after the way you left me in Mike Cripkey's basement?!

JOHN: That was 20 years ago, Kate! I was a different person back then!
(inside joke in reference to the days of Edward Furlong as JOHN CONNOR)

John recovers from his fears, rising from the bed, sweeping Kate up and into his arms before getting back to business

JOHN: So, what's the word from Colorado?

KATE: At last report, Captain Perry and the One-Thirty-Second were being mobilized and prepped to move. They should be here in a week, 10 days tops, if things go well...

JOHN: Good! Then we can get to work taking back California!

Kate suddenly goes pale a bit herself, gaping at John in stunned silence
John recognizes this silence, leans in and kisses her pursed lips

JOHN: 'No fate but what we make for ourselves...' Remember? It's been long enough, we are getting stronger every day. It's time to start making some changes!

Kate finds her voice again, barely

KATE: uhhh, OK... I guess I'll stay here and make sure the TX-850s are---

JOHN: I want to take him with me, Kate.

Again, eerie stunned silence follows from Kate

JOHN: If anything's going to happen, it's going to happen, right?
I got close to the Terminator once, and it changed things, changed everything! If I want to continue to change Fate again, I have to keep that big hunk of steel close to me, at the very least to prevent him stabbing me in the back!

Kate hardly seems convinced, not as easily swayed by his logic as he was by hers

JOHN: Don't worry, Kate... You helped rebuild these things, remember? And nothing that comes from you could ever hurt me, right?

That does it, Kate finally cracks a slight smile, nodding, nuzzling John tenderly...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:28 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Cool

That pretty much gets things rolling in the first 30 minutes or so of film... next comes the introduction or PERRY'S FORCES transporting a group of REFUGEES from their over-run base-camp to Crystal Peak... anyone who knows Perry's connection to the Terminator movies will probably know which other character will be introduced in this section, and might be able to guess where this segment of the script will lead: more encounters with the machines, more death and destruction, loss of hope, capture, torture, pain and suffering, etc etc...

Any further comments, suggestions, insights, or insults? Let me know here or at [email protected]...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:51 PM
shaber
schizoid

Well it certainly began in exactly the way the introduction would start! Very professionally done... HOWEVER; I would prefer Terminator four to concentrate on events soon after the nuclear holocaust. Ans this may be out of the question, but I would also like to see a new terminator... though it would have to have a different mission.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 03:19 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Laugh

Wesley Snipes was good terminator material.

Last edited by shaber on Dec 10th, 2003 at 04:12 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 04:09 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

bravo slickrick. i know this is 2 far, but y dont u somehow like write this 2 mostow or stan winston.u can reach em somehow!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:57 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

WOW! alic... to think a week ago, I was an idiot and you couldn't manage to read long posts... and now, I am your God!

smile

just wait... it gets better, and worse...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:53 AM
alic88
Barzakh

if the posts r exiting i can read em

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 03:36 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

CUT TO

INT. CRYSTAL PEAK RESEARCH LAB-- LATER
KATE and TECHS perform final checks on TX-850A, while JOHN stands by

KATE activates the poly-mnmetic alloy inducer, the TX-850A begins to take shape, then KATE flips some switches, types some keyboard commands, and presses some buttons and the BLUE OPTICAL SENSORS flash to life, just as the human face is formed over them; the TX-850A is operational!

TX-850A POV: RED TINTED optical scan reads ONLINE, POWERING UP... ACTIVE... INTERNAL DIAGNOSTICS... OPTIMAL... SCANNING...

TX-850A scans surroundings, gathering info on JOHN, KATE, TECHS, and control room

KATE punches a few more keys and the TX-850A steps free from the CONTROL PLATFORM, fully-aware and free

TX-850A approaches JOHN, JOHN stands firm

TX-850A: John Connor...

JOHN has a momentary flash of his nightmare, as TX-850A extends its arm and hand toward him...

TX-850 flashes the 'Thumbs Up' then renders a sharp if robotic salute to JOHN

JOHN looks to KATE and she shrugs

KATE: It was either that or have him dance a jig...

JOHN: Let's take this outside...

MONTAGE: JOHN and TX-850A 'bonding'/training/learning...

Short section this time, I gotta go to my real work! smile
More to come!

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 05:48 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

CUT TO

ELSEWHERE IN THE SIERRA NEVADA MOUNTAINS
The 132 TAC-COM Resistance Unit, led by CAPTAIN PERRY, guides a rag-tag, tattered convoy of REFUGEES from their over-run bunkers spread across the WASTELANDS of the South-West United States.

CAPT. PERRY is a rugged, battle-worn and weary warrior, far many more years etched on his face since Judgment Day that would be evident by his birth record, if those records even still existed. SQUAD consists of 24 MEN, barely distinguishable amongst the disheveled masses of REFUGEES whom they are defending. The only things that set the RESISTANCE FIGHTERS apart from the REFUGEES are some few scraps of make-shift body armor and an ARM PATCH with the 132nd TAC-COM UNIT INSIGNIA.

There are from 50-75 REFUGEES in the convoy, all moving in small groups, each group flanked by 3 or 4 SOLDIERS. It is remarkably quiet in the eerie dark blue and purple of near-night, with only the trudging of footsteps heard over the whisper of wind down the canyon pass.

The 6 GROUP LEADERS, each responsible for 10-12 REFUGEES as well as 4 or 5 TROOPERS are:
ANDREWS, KENT, DAVISON, BJERKEN, SOLOMON, and ZWICK

[another EXTENDED SCENE, introducing the 132nd RESISTANCE SQUAD, demonstrating each GROUP LEADER'S personality quirks and strengths, allowing viewers to become familiar with the TROOPS]

Suddenly, the silence is lifted, the whistling of the wind becomes an obvious, audible SHRIEK of MECHANICAL ENERGY

BJERKEN (checking scanner equipment): Shriekers, incoming! Just over the ridge and closing fast!

PERRY (scanning the canyon walls ahead): Mini-Hunters! Damn!

a beat as PERRY notes something up ahead

PERRY: To the caves! Everyone, move!!

The RESISTANCE TROOPS do their best to usher the REFUGEES quickly and quietly along the rocky canyon floor, toward the CAVES, but CAPT PERRY shakes his head and summons 3 TROOPS from the squad, with grunts and hand gestures, positioning his marksmen as the SHRIEK grows ever louder, closer...

A few moments pass as REFUGEES and SOLDIERS begin filing hastily into the dark 'security' offered by the few small opening in the rock face, as...

A GROUP OF 4 FLYING MINI-HUNTER DRONES swoop over the lip of the CANYON, and coast downward, toward the convoy

PHASE CANNONS blast away from the fronts of the lead DRONES, scorching REFUGEES and SOLDIERS alike with their powerful bursts

PERRY: Wait for it...

ONE MARKSMAN TROOPER is too anxious though, and fires a quick volley from his covered and concealed position. The smaller, hand-held PULSE-PISTOL BURST is almost entirely absorbed by the DRONE ARMOR PLATE, causing the DRONE to teeter slightly from the shock, before turning and firing upon the TROOPER'S position. The TROOPER is blasted an instant later, and what remains of his body splatters over the area in a grotesque manner.

Only then do the REMAINING 3 MARKSMEN and CAPT. PERRY coordinate fire at the attacking DRONE, 3 PULSE PISTOL and PERRY'S PULSE RIFLE blasts hit the DRONE squarely, and the unit explodes in a brilliant flare of BLUE ENERGY and RED FLAME.

The remaining DRONES split up, 2 continue following the dense area of THERMAL ENERGY left as the CONVOY of REFUGEES and SOLDIERS enter the CAVES. The FINAL DRONE arcs high up and over the lip of the canyon once more, disappearing from the line of sight of the MARKSMEN below.

PERRY: Get to the caves! Move! MOVE!

PULSE CANNON BURSTS followed by explosions and multiple screams greet the MARKSMEN squad as they near the mouth of the CAVE. PERRY lingers near the rear, eying the sky for the ROGUE H/K DRONE. Once all the REFUGEES and TROOPS are 'safe' within the CAVES, PERRY shrugs and enters the LARGE CAVE himself.

INT. LARGE CAVERN WITHIN THE CANYON WALL
3 SOLDIERS lay, dead, just within the entrance of the LARGE CAVE, their bodies still smoldering from PULSE CANNON ENERGY BLASTS. A second DRONE CHASSIS also sparks and burns, crashed and destroyed, while FRIGHTENED REFUGEES cower against the far wall of the chasm.

From another PASSAGEWAY off the LARGE CAVERN, more REFUGEES flood, screaming in terror and pain. PERRY kneels and scans the passage as the REFUGEES pass, and he is greeted by the familiar SHRIEK on fast approach. Multiple PULSE-PISTOL BURSTS light up the area behind the THIRD DRONE, a few finding their mark, enough to send the DRONE skittering into the CAVE WALL, crashing and exploding.

Still, ONE FEMALE REFUGEE screams and sobs, crying out in fear

FEMALE REFUGEE: Kyle? Where's Kyle?! Where is the boy? KYLE!

PERRY scans the PASSAGE as 4 of his TROOPERS stalk from the dark

ZWICK crosses the CAVERN to cover the only other PASSAGE out

SOLOMON steps in, bringing up the rear, quickly taking a knee against the near PASSAGE ENTRANCE, scouting down that passage, maintaining a secure perimeter.

PERRY moves to the FRANTIC REFUGEE, who is being threatened by a TROOPER

ANDREWS: BE QUIET, Lady!!

PERRY (sternly, but compassionately): ANDREWS! Stand down! Don't worry ma'am... we'll find your son.

WOMAN: No, not my son... I promised to look after him if... his parents... they didn't make it out...

PERRY: Understood. Andrews, Kent, Davison with me! The rest of you, Rally Point is HERE! Form a perimeter and keep the refugees safe! There's at least 1 more of these things out there, and who knows how many refugees scattered in these caves, so stay alert!

Across the cavern, KENT grumbles

PERRY: What's the problem, rough-neck?

SGT KENT steps forward a few paces, whispering gruffly

KENT: You're sticking us with the rooks, Cap! The kids! Me and Solly could mop up the last of the shreikers and rally the refugees back here in 2 shakes! I aint about to get wasted babysittin' a coupla weak-kneed momma's boys... c'mon, Cap! Cut me some slack!

PERRY considers KENT'S concerns for a few beats

PERRY: You're right, Sgt. Kent...
Sgt. Bjerken, front and center! YOU take Andrews, DAvison and a squad and clear these caves! Recover whatever refugees you find stragglin' and rally them back here ASAP!

BJERKEN nods and quickly summons ANDREWS, DAVISON and 4 TROOPERS, while PERRY steps up squarely into KENT'S face, steely-eyed and scowling

PERRY: You're on my shit-list, Kent! Med detail for you! I want every cut, scrape, bruise and hangnail on the refugees documented and doctored. Every sniffle stifled, every cough contained! And, if I hear even a whimper from any one of them or yourself, I swear by Christ I'll bust your ass right here in front of the whole lot of 'em... and not even Momma Zwick will hold your hand thru that!

Long moments of silence as KENT cowers and everyone else in the CAVE freezes and pretends not to be listening...

CAPT PERRY, having restored discipline and control amongst the SQUAD, carries on in fine military manner

PERRY: Zwick, Solomon, maintain the perimeter! And, Corporal Solomon, keep the comics stowed while you're on watch, or your ass will be joining Sergeant Kent on scab detail!
Move it out, people! Everyone else, stand ready to defend...

The REMAINING TROOPS all go out about either assisting KENT administering first aid to the REFUGEES, or assisting ZWICK and SOLOMON with perimeter defense, cleaning, reloading weapons, or other manner of preparations to hold position in the cave

Just outside PERRY'S line of sight, CORPORAL SOLOMON squats in a slight alcove in the rock. Out of sight, out of mind, SOLOMON rustles thru his rucksack, collecting a few tattered COMIC BOOKS. With a hearty smile, SOLOMON hunches down in the alcove and begins scanning the colorful pages

PAN UP FROM SOLOMON'S POSITION: NOTE slight sprinkle of dust and debris from overhead...

another 10 minutes of story or so, probably 30-40 minutes so far... what do you 3 think? any more comments?

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:39 PM
octapushunter

make that 4. i like it. good job bud. keep it coming.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:50 AM
octapushunter is currently offline Click here to Send octapushunter a Private Message Find more posts by octapushunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

CUT TO CRAMPED PASSAGE IN MOUNTAIN CAVE- AWHILE LATER
BJERKEN, ANDREWS, DAVISON and 4 TROOPERS spread out and stalk along the dark and dreary pass, checking the branches and off-shoots and alcoves for any signs of REFUGEES or MINI-FLYER activity.

The group comes to a convergence, where multiple passages come together and cross. BJERKEN raises a closed fist, signaling HALT! and the group scatters to the walls of the passage

BJERKEN looks around the small cavern nervously, uncertain how to proceed where so many options are available. He checks his squad, then steps to DAVISON near the corner of the passage entrance to the cavern.

BJERKEN: What'd'ya see Davison? Anything?

DAVISON flips down the NIGHT-VISION viewer attachment on his skull-cap and scans; far-left, left center, center, right-center...

DAVISON (gasping): Ohhh shiii----

DAVISON'S POV thru NIGHT-VISION headgear: A smallish heat signature registers, racing toward the group from a passage up ahead!

Before he can react further by raising his PULSE RIFLE, DAVISON is met by the ATTACKER head on, and both topple to the rocky cavern floor

The noise of the collision raises alarm with the others in the group and BJERKEN cracks a blue-light glo-stick, illuminating the area, while everyone else quickly draws a bead on the ATTACKER and DAVISON as they scuffle

DAVISON struggles for awhile under the weight and assault of the attacker, shrieking like a little girl the whole while, until finally he is able to shove his foe away. Once free from the entanglement, DAVISON and everyone immediately notices that the assailant is a LITTLE BOY!

ANDREWS: Kyle? Kyle Reese?

The boy seems to respond to the name looking apprehensively at the group of troops

ANDREWS: Yeah, sure it's you! You remember me, donchya, little dude? We played that game on Sergenat Solomon the other day, fresh outta base-camp; stole his favorite comics and hid out all afternoon, while he busted his ass looking all over! Busted Kent's ass too later, thinkin' he done it... -heh!-

DAVISON, a few TROOPERS chuckle some at ANDREWS recollection, obviously recalling the events of that day as well, recognizing the child, KYLE REESE

KYLE (confused, afraid): Where? Where are they? The shriekers?

ANDREWS steps up, helping DAVISON to his feet, while the others lower their weapons and let their guard down

ANDREWS: Forget about the--

KYLE (alarmed): SHRIEKERS!

Before anyone can react, ANDREWS' chest explodes violently outward, and the tunnel is lit up by a thunderous blast of PLASMA-ENERGY from behind the TROOPERS!! ANDREWS collapses with a whimper, his PLASMA RIFLE falling at KYLE'S feet. the boy duck and crouches low to the ground, while the others turn to take aim at the SHRIEKING DRONE on approach

PULSE-WEAPON ENERGY BOLTS light up the passage

The FLYING MINI-H/K evades the first volley , firing repeated bursts of its own back on the TROOPS in the confined space. 2 of the 4 TROOPERS are caught in one of the blasts, scorched and fried, killing them instantly.

BJERKEN, DAVISON and the remaining TROOPERS continue firing upon the DRONE.

The DRONE suffers minor damage and streaks past the group, skittering down the left-center tunnel. 2 TROOPERS rush after the DRONE, into the intersection

KYLE sits up as the TROOPERS pass, clutching ANDREWS' PULSE RIFLE, trying desperately to lift it

KYLE: Oh, no...

KYLE glances anxiously at BJERKEN as the TROOPERS approach the left-center passage

BJERKEN notes KYLE'S panic, and realizes something too late

BJERKEN: WAIT! Fall back! Guys, stop!

Too late! the TROOPERS glance back in recognition of their leader's commands, but, a moment later a rapid-fire blast of PLASMA ENERGY envelopes them both, consuming their bodies, virtually vaporizing the TROOPERS where they stand, and the DRONE streaks from the RIGHT-CENTER tunnel!

BJERKEN: ARRRRRGGHHHH!! DAMMIT!

DAVISON, BJERKEN rage, opening fire upon the DRONE once more, as the H/K pivots and floats about toward their positions. Multiple PLASMA-RIFLE bursts finally penetrate the DRONE ARMOR-PLATE, and the DRONE explodes in a shower of sparks and energy

A few long-winded moments pass as the survivors survey the carnage

DAVISON: Tunnels all link up... bet you got all turned around in there, huh kid?

KYLE nods somberly, still struggling with the PLASMA RIFLE

BJERKEN finally notices what KYLE is doing and takes charge

BJERKEN: You better let me take care of that, Little Soldier... You drop that and the plasma-pac ruptures, and you'll be toast for sure!

BJERKEN scoops up ANDREWS' PLASMA RIFLE from KYLE'S grasp, lifting the boy from the ground as well, because KYLE refuses to release his hold on the over-sized weapon

DAVISON: Jeez, Sarge! Give the kid a break, huh?

BJERKEN does his best CAPT. PERRY expression, glaring at DAVISON

BJERKEN: After what just went down, what we just lived through, you tellin' me you think this 8-year-old kid oughta be carrying around an M-20 Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle, with half-pac charge? Is that right, Davison?

DAVISON looks away, corrected and dejected

BJERKEN: Now, by my count, that was Number 4... these drones always travel in fours, so we're done here! Gather up whatever you can salvage from the gear, Corporal. We gotta get back to the Rally Point ASAP, so we can clear outta here before the reinforcements show!

BJERKEN shoulders the second PLASMA RIFLE and storms off down the single path to the rear, in retreat from the criss-crossed paths in the small cavern

DAVISN slips his skull-cap off his head, and ruffles KYLE'S hair, patting the cap in place on KYLE'S head, smiling at the boy

KYLE flips the NIGHT-VISION goggles in place, and gasps in awe at the sights, giggling

DAVISON moves amongst the various remnants and gore-stained blast patterns that were once his fellow fighters, collecting rucksacks, ammunition and whatever else of value remains

KYLE: He was wrong you know...

DAVISON pauses a moment glancing toward where he had left KYLE, but jumps with a start when KYLE appears right next to him, drooling over a RATION-PACK DAVISON had collected from a TROOPER

DAVISON: Wrong? Who was wrong? Wrong about what?

DAVISON glances between KYLE and the RATION, shrugs and hands the food to the boy

KYLE accepts the RATION greedily, tearing into the plastic casing and attacking the enclosed freeze-dried and aluminum-sealed packages of food-stuffs

KYLE(mumbling, through mouthfuls): The big ugly man... Sarge! I'm not 8! I'm only 6 and a half!

DAVISON (smiling): That's good kid... real good...Let's move.

DAVISON and KYLE move quickly in retreat down the passage, trying to catch up with BJERKEN before he can get back to the CAVERN and make his report

eek! little bit more.. intro Perry's troops, as long as they lasted... and Kyle...probably nearing 1 hour on film or close to it... not too sure about how it would play out really... but it's coming along, little by little... a few more twists and turns and see where this thing goes...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 06:22 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

INT. LARGE CAVERN, RALLY POINT ALPHA
CAPT. PERRY, SGT. KENT, 3 TROOPERS tend to wounds and needs of REFUGEES. SGT. ZWICK, 3 TROOPERS form ROVING PATROL around perimeter. The FAR SIDE of the CAVERN is strangely devoid of much activity of life, except an occasional glimpse of CORPORAL SOLOMON'S dusty knee as he crouches against the alcove

CLOSE ON SOLOMON'S POSITION
SOLOMON'S COMM-UNIT ear-piece dangles loose from its place in his ear canal, instead swaying over his shoulder with each silent chuckle and turn of a page of his COMIC BOOKS

SOUNDS OF: RADIO CHATTER over SOLOMON'S EAR-PIECE

BJERKEN (on radio):...repeat... Davis...troops...dead...all targets...RTB...ETA...minutes...

CLOSE ON SOLOMON'S COMIC: CAPTAIN SLAUGHTER
PAN ACROSS colorful scenes of WAR and BATTLE, bloodshed and death, firefights and explosions

SOLOMON revels in all the cartoonish chaos and destruction, blissfully unaware of his surroundings

Suddenly, a cloud of thick white smoke wafts across SOLOMON'S field of view, clouding the colorful pages of CAPTAIN SLAUGHTER, as CAPTAIN PERRY stands over SOLOMON chomping a fat cigar

PERRY (growling): CAPTAIN SLAUGHTER, huh? I'm about to show you the REAL Captain Slaughter! On your feet, soldier!

SOLOMON scrambles against the rock wall, righting himself and making every effort to hide the COMIC BOOK and go about his 'patrol duty'

SOLOMON (loud, too loud): PERIMETER SECURE, SIR!

Suddenly, the crappy craggy ceiling overhead caves in, showering SOLOMON with rock and debris, followed almost immediately by a powerful blast of PLASMA ENERGY from a gaping hole above

SOLOMON'S FACE melts away to nothing, his skull and jawbone super-heated by the intense BLAST. His brain boils over in microsecond, forcing the baked, brittle skull bone to expand and explode, splattering gray-matter and gore across the cave floor, blotting out the cartoon chaos on the colorful pages that fall from his rucksack, and his body collapses over them

PERRY: SHIT! Incoming!

ONE after ANOTHER after ANOTHER and ANOTHER FLYING HUNTER-KILLER DRONES dive into the cavern from the hole to the surface; 4 more DRONES, with the RESISTANCE FORCES splintered, separated into small groups around the cave, easy targets

EXT. PASSAGE OUTSIDE RALLY POINT ALPHA CAVERN
While the H/K DRONES' PLASMA PULSE CANNONS unleash a fury on the screaming REFUGEES and TROOPERS, CAPT. PERRY scoops up SOLOMON'S EARPIECE and COMM-UNIT, ducking out of the cavern, into the passage

PERRY: Sergeant Andrews! This is Captain Perry! We are under fire! Four Shriekers! Repeat Four! We are in deep shit! Return to Rally Point Alpha NOW! Sergeant Andrews, do you copy?

A DRONE slowly hovers into view over PERRY'S shoulder as he calls for help

A cry goes out from the cavern interior

MALE VOICE (shouting): CAPTAIN PERRY!! Hit the deck!!

PERRY complies, diving to the dirt and scuttling quickly around the bend in the passage as PULSE CANNON FIRE rains down 4from behind and above

When the smoke and dust clears, PERRY recovers and gets his bearings, looks up from his prone position

Like something ripped from the pages of SOLOMON'S COMICS, SGT. KENT stomps through the haze, DUAL PLASMA RIFLES tucked against each hip, one still crackling with energy from recent use, the other spent of charge

KENT tosses the spent RIFLE to the ground, the weapon clatters against the charred remains of the H/K DRONE

PERRY recovers the PLASMA PULSE RIFLE, quickly slamming a fresh PLASMA-PAC into place

PERRY: MOVE OUT, KENT! They've got us locked and pinned in here! To the surface, get the refugees out!

KENT: NO SIR! We take a stand here!

PERRY seems ready to pull rank and make good on the promise to beat KENT into submission, but SCREAMS and BRILLIANT FLASHES of PLASMA ENERGY draw his attention, and his return fire, inside the cave

KENT spins on his heel, side-by-side with his C.O., PERRY and they light up the CAVERN with their own PLASMA RIFLE FIRE

PERRY screams sub-vocals into his COMM-UNIT, barely audible over the raging PLASMA PULSES

PERRY...evacuate...not secure...relocate... surface... refugees...

Sudden, surprise bursts of CROSS-FIRE from across the CAVERN shocks everyone, human and DRONE alike, as much as machines can show surprise, as...

SGT. BJERKEN charges head-long into the fray, PLASMA RIFLE blazing, screaming a whooping BATTLE CRY

BJERKEN'S aim is dead-on, bringing a SECOND DRONE crashing to the cavern floor, before the remaining DRONES catch the savior Sergeant in their cross-hairs and cross-fire.

SGT. BJERKEN is utterly vaporized where he stands from the unrelenting volley of PLASMA PULSE ENERGY from 2 DRONES

Across the CAVERN, SGT. ZWICK lay, badly wounded, her LEFT ARM GONE at the shoulder, though the wound has been cauterized and seared by the PLASMA BLAST. Still, the SERGEANT draws fire from one of the DRONES, as she is able to blast away with her PLASMA PISTOL with her good hand

ZWICK'S hits are ineffective, and the DRONE blasts 2 TROOPERS before drawing its aim on ZWICK

Fortunately, PERRY and KENT tag-team the DRONE as it draws down on ZWICK

Unfortunately, the DRONE is able to unleash a final, fatal blast of PLASMA PULSE ENERGY before exploding under the barrage from the MEN across the CAVERN

PERRY roars as ZWICK collapses back against the cave wall, fried and dead

PERRY takes aim, but his PLASMA RIFLE is spent again, and only crackles weakly at the final, offending DRONE -bzzzzzt-

PERRY flips the RIFLE in his grip, clutching the still crackling barrel in his fists, fully-prepared to charge the DRONE with his CLUB

Instead of charging forward, PERRY is vaulted BACK, shoved against the exterior passage wall by KENT!

KENT: OK, Cap! You were right! CLEAR OUT!

PERRY nods and huffs, stumbling away, collecting what few straggling, wounded REFUGEES remain in proximity in the PASSAGE

KENT lays down a steady stream of cover fire while PERRY and the remaining TROOPERS and REFUGEES make their retreat

The remaining DRONE seeks, scans and targets the rubble and wreckage around the CAVERN, searching for further signs of life, before following the retreating RESISTANCE FORCES

PAN DOWN to GROUND LEVEL
NOTE: SOLOMON'S COMICS, similar scenes of carnage, death and destruction echoed in the burnt, bloodied pages...

FADE TO BLACK

little bit more, more blood, death, darkness, carnage...
it's coming along, aint it?

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 04:29 PM
carnage713

thats pretty good slick. keep it up

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:37 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote