KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wolfs Rain RPG

Wolfs Rain RPG
Started by: EvilWolfWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (163): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*Midnight followed and also changed to human form.*
"Just so you know the name's Midnight."

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:52 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

The wolf nodded towards midnight, and shook her dark hair from her eyes. "lets go then." She opened the door and steped out into a street. She walked casual down the street as a group of armed men trotted past her. They were obviously looking for them. Raevynn walked past a stand loaded with candy. She poketed some, even though she hated the stuff. Raevynn stoped walking when she came to another abanded building. "this is where I usualy hide out. We should stay here untill things cool down."

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:59 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Midnight followed Raevynn into the building.
"Thanks for letting me stay here. I mean after I almost attacked you and stuff."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:02 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

"heh, no problem. Usualy its me who does the attacking around here. I dont sense anything bad about you, so I've got no reason to hurt you." Raevynn led them both into a big empty room on the 4th floor. There wasa huge open window in front of it. You could see most of the city from it. "Damn nobles... I dont know what they want with wolves."

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:04 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"I heard they are just killing us to have fun. But I think they see us as a threat to their race."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:05 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

"Possibly. But whatever the hell they're doing it needs to stop. I've got a strange feeling about their business. Something horrible is going to happen if they continue this. Im even suprised to have met you two. Especailly in the same day"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:07 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*shrugs* "I didn't know there were even any others of our kind in this city until now."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:08 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Cresent's curiousity overcame her and she ventured off towards an odd scent. She slammed into another body and fell to the ground* i'm sorry! *Cresent got to her feet and dusted herself off. She looked at the stranger. He was tall and had white hair pulled back into a ponytail. His eyes were a shining golden color and he wore tight, black leather*

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:09 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"Where'd that other wolf go?"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:10 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

"neither did I. And I roam this city all the time. As for this other wolf-" she nodded to cresent "Idont know where she came from. Not from this area thats for sure."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:10 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*The stranger snorted and walked past Cresent* watch where you're going! *He growled. Cresent blinked some and suddenly a hand picked her up off the ground. She looked at an odd girl (Blue... but i'm too lazy to describe her)* are you alright? *the girl asked*

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:11 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Cresent nodded and suddenly a bullet struck her in the back* AHHHHHHH! *Cresent fell to her knees and tears came into her eyes* Damn!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:13 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

[do either of you want to play Blue 4 me?]

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:14 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"Did you here that?" runs out towards the sound and finds the one wolf and 2 other strange looking wolves.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:14 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by angel_wings2010
[do either of you want to play Blue 4 me?]

[not me amigo]

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:15 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn came charging towards the other wolf. She was already back in her wolf form. She spotted a man holding a gun. He looked like he was part of the nobles army. Raevynn leapt through the air and cought him in the neck. He fell to the floor gurgling and sputting, as Raevynn swerved around to face whoever else challenged her.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:18 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]not me either.sorryz[]

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:19 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Midnight went over and checked on the one wolf. "She is hurt badly but I think she'll make it."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:21 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Tsume: *he growled at the strange wolf* what the hell do you want?!

Cresent: *Cresent was starting to lose consciousness when the strange wolf she had bumped into met her eyes. Cresent then suddenly blacked out*

Tsume: Stupid stray! *He then continued to glare at the other two wolves*

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:21 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

[it's okay... i was just wondering]

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:22 AM