KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wolfs Rain RPG

Wolfs Rain RPG
Started by: EvilWolfWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (163): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kareia Youkai

Ek I need help finding a kewl pic of Cheza off Wolf's Rain...a nice one.....can you even get those anymore? La la la...boredom. I need help if you can plz pm me. I am as lost as you can get with finding one.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 04:35 AM
Kareia Youkai is currently offline Click here to Send Kareia Youkai a Private Message Find more posts by Kareia Youkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Search4Paradise

h t t p : / / g a m e s . g r o u p s . y a h o o . c o m / g r o u p / S e a r c h _ F o r _ P a r a d i s e /

Just type it all togeter to access the site. I really am sorry for disturbing you rp. But I really need people to join Search for Paradise. As of now we only have five members and none of the characters are taken.

Attachment: sfp.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 09:25 PM
Search4Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Search4Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Search4Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sapphire101

i'm in i love wolf's rain

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 10:05 PM
Sapphire101 is currently offline Click here to Send Sapphire101 a Private Message Find more posts by Sapphire101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

LOVE wolves, and wolvesrain, im in. My character is a jet black wolf with sharp brown eyes. Her name is Rae

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:02 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Rae: Walks aimlessly through the streets, scavenging for something to eat. Her nose twitches at the scent of other wolves, and she slowly heads in their direction.

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:04 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

I just joined so im late.BUT I LOVE THIS SHOW! so im in I guess.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:05 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

My wolf isnt the type youd find at all.She's pure white with black stripes and completly black paws.She has purple eyes......I told ya.Her name is Ravin and she has a thing for Kiba.Who plays him by the way?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:07 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Oh and in human form she's got blue eyes and long brown hair.She slim with a brown sweater and orange cargo pants. May I start?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:11 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

go ahead, no one has been playing for a while. By the way, i love ur name. mines Raevynn laughing

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:53 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Lol thanks.I like yours too.^.^ Ravin:*sniffs around for a minute.Then continues down the street looking for any trace of other wolves.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:44 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

The dark wolf slips through the shadows, searching for food in the deserted streets

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 05:13 AM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

This is lonely.Wanna start a new one? I think I will.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:55 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]yea you should, you should make it after the wolfs rain series, maybe more people will join???? cuz this rp would be realy scweet if more ppl were in it[]

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:30 AM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ok.Maybe you should just in case.If mine fails maybe yours wont.Certainly worth a shot.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:23 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

May i join in to the rp please? I like wolf's rain alot and my old name was kiba_lover but i couldn't access it anymore. So may i please join?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:25 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

or we can keep this one and just start over. since now we have another person this thing might start moving again. Yes u may join

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 02:59 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SilentWolf
or we can keep this one and just start over. since now we have another person this thing might start moving again. Yes u may join

Thank you for letting me join... now my new question is this: Can i be my own character please? I mean if I can't then i can settle for being Cheza or Blue ((especially Blue... she's so nice and yet she's so strong)). Well my made up character goes with Tsume or Toboe, i haven't decided yet. But i'm just checking to see if it's alright for me to have my own character.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:42 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

yea you can make up ur own. We need some origninal people though. THat will make this more interesting

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:29 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SilentWolf
yea you can make up ur own. We need some origninal people though. THat will make this more interesting

Okay... i was just making sure it was okay with everyone first before i did anything... who are you gonna be?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:21 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

My character is a jet black wolf with bright brown eyes. Her name is RAevynn and shes a lone wolf. She seems violent and cold hearted (kind of like tsume) but shes very loyal and protective.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 01:38 AM