KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Van Helsing Roleplay

Van Helsing Roleplay
Started by: Partingsorrows

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Partingsorrows

"I wouldnt think so." She replied to Tara then looked at Van Helsing. "Why do you do this job of yours Mr. Van Helsing?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 08:40 PM
Partingsorrows is currently offline Click here to Send Partingsorrows a Private Message Find more posts by Partingsorrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*he looked at her with a puzzled expression.*

"Nobodies ever asked me that before. i dont remember my life before several years ago. all i remember is the church taking care of me. they told me i was destined for some noble purpose, to vanquish demons. and now i'm here, with you."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 11:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Partingsorrows

She looked down slightly and then back up. "Well consider me not just nobody but somebody who knows where the pain comes from"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:16 AM
Partingsorrows is currently offline Click here to Send Partingsorrows a Private Message Find more posts by Partingsorrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"i'll be honest it's nice to finally meet someone like that."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

im sooooo BORED " tara says as anna and mr helsing jabber on about stuff thats dosent interest her one bit" are we there yet ?" she asked hoping the would arrive soon do whatever they must do then leave"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:08 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Partingsorrows

"Tara, we just left an hour ago. It takes longer then that to get back to Transylvannia," Anna commented tiredly, before looking at Van Helsing thoughtfully. "Are we really so different?" She directed it towards Van Helsing.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:52 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"i suppose not m'lady"

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 07:50 AM
Partingsorrows

"Hmm" She smiled slightly, slowing the horse down when they entered the outskirts of the small village.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:14 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*helsing looked around, the village seemed relatively peaceful, maybe they would be safe.*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 09:18 AM
Partingsorrows

Some people gave some looks but went back to doing what they were capable of. Anna rode further into the village then stopped the horse, looking at an abandoned cottage. This would have to do.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 06:57 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*helsing hopped down and stood next to anna*

"it looks ok."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 11:09 PM
Partingsorrows

"It seems so," She nodded, ducking inside to see three cots. At least there was enough room to sleep.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 04:02 AM
Luna_Storm

anna are u sure about this?" tara asked walking behind anna seeing all that anna saw ..the dust ..the webs ..the broken window ...." anna this place dosent look safe" she said peering around behind anna"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 05:52 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"dont worry tara, i'll protect you"

*van helsing said reassuringly, sitting on the floor leaning against the wall, his crossbow on his lap*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 06:22 PM
Luna_Storm

"like i need protecting ...it just looks lieks it about to fall apart ..im scared of nothing ..nothing a all mr helsing ....so there" she said sliding down the wall sitting on the floor crossed legged ..she pulle dher her pad and paper and began to draw "

laughing laughing laughing im soo funny laughing laughing

NOT stick out tongue ))

Last edited by Luna_Storm on Dec 6th, 2004 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 07:48 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"if u say so..."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 07:53 PM
Partingsorrows

"Tara, lying is a sin," Anna commented, seemingly adjusted to her surroundings as she took a place on a cot line against the other half of the room. "Van Helsing is a man of his word," She came to his defense. Well, she hoped he was.

(Im hilarious....when I am trying...which is never)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 08:44 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"i am"

*he said, looking at her with a sense of gratitude...*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 08:51 PM
Partingsorrows

Anna glanced at smiled slightly then walked outside to tend to the horse. She tied them to the poles next to the water basin for their own drinking pleasures.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:56 AM
Luna_Storm

so um...........what next?" tara asked wondering what they were going to do ..wondering would they attack now or later ?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 12:59 PM