KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Van Helsing Roleplay

Van Helsing Roleplay
Started by: Partingsorrows

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"i believe the best thing to do now is rest and conserve your energy, you will need it tomorrow, we have a long journey ahead of us."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 01:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

but ....but do i have to stay inside while u fight ....do i anna " she said loking right at anna ...eyes glaring almost ready to shout if she didnt like the answer anna gave her"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 07:23 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Partingsorrows

"You are not properly trained to hunt Tara. That was Velkan's and my own job as the vampire hunters in Vaseria," She replied queitly, walking back into the room. She looked at her sister, her eyes scheming she would reply just as harshly as Tara could. After a couple of years...they would get tired of it. "Don't you dare think about yelling at me"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 08:29 PM
Partingsorrows is currently offline Click here to Send Partingsorrows a Private Message Find more posts by Partingsorrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"Ladies, the last thing we need is to be divided. please, we're all tired, lets get some rest and talk in the morning, ok?"

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Partingsorrows

"He is right," Anna nodded, placing herself on one of the cots before lying down on her back. She seemed content enough in this place.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:46 AM
Partingsorrows is currently offline Click here to Send Partingsorrows a Private Message Find more posts by Partingsorrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

tara stayed silent ..and lay back ..lying on the ground ..she knew they were gonna have all the fun ....and she would be left alone ..bored ...so why fight a battle she cant win?"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 06:04 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Partingsorrows

(skip to morning? Unless someone has something they would like to do...)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 02:33 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

{{definately skip...}}

*helsing was the first to wake, although he hadnt really slept, he was too wary of being attacked in his sleep.*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:46 AM
Partingsorrows

(lol ok) Anna had spent some of the night, lying awake, and staring at the ceiling. Sleep had been deprived as well since the death of her brother...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:10 AM
Luna_Storm

tara stayed by the window the whole night ....the curtain her only blanket of comfurt ..she missed her brother soo much ..so much she cried every so often ....but she hide her tears ....and hide her pain .....she turned around to anna" so anna ..are we going to hunt today?" she asked hopefully...now facing anna and helsing"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:02 PM
Partingsorrows

Anna laid her head back and adverted her eyes from her sister. "No, we dont go looking for trouble unless it can't be avoided. We're traveling thats it,"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 12:31 AM
Luna_Storm

i actually ment for food..we have to eat u know?" she said closing her eyes genlty"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 08:34 PM
Partingsorrows

"Ah, I'll check around," She pushed herself up from the bed and walked outside. "I'll go hunting then..." she muttered.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:24 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"u want some company?" he said to anna...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:32 AM
Luna_Storm

wheres the other roles ....anyone know))

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 05:37 PM
Partingsorrows

(I dont know...I posted a Dracula but no one responded...) Anna turned around and looked at Van Helsing. "If you wish to do so,"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 03:39 AM
Luna_Storm

so will we need to find more people to play the roles then?))

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 02:19 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

((possibly))

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 04:47 PM
Partingsorrows

(probably yes...I am dual playing...)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 03:06 AM
Luna_Storm

cause u cant fight for and against urself..thats hard ....maybe we should ask around))

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 03:13 PM