KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse vs Onslaught

Apocalypse vs Onslaught
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

My email is [email protected]

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:24 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

so r u gonna email it?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:26 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey Xplosive did u e-mail it yet to me?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:32 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles

No not yetr, Ia msending to you, it will need time, Iw ill give you all epsideo wit hApcoay in Evolution

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 07:20 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

My email is [email protected]

so r u gonna email it?

Ever heard of private messaging?

Xplosive please do me a favour and type proper English. You know how painful it was trying to sift through your last posts?

Now, getting to your 'points'. 500 or 1000 illminded people can agree with you, and you with them on any topic, it doesn't make you right. And Apocalypse was not uber-powerful in TAS...he was in a place, and had access to technology that was way beyond his means.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 07:20 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

what were the episodes called that he was shown in?
http://www.tvtome.com/XMenEvolution

You get everything from an entire episode list to episode summaries. For X-Men Evo, and every other cartoon.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 07:24 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord S
Ever heard of private messaging?

Xplosive please do me a favour and type proper English. You know how painful it was trying to sift through your last posts?

Now, getting to your 'points'. 500 or 1000 illminded people can agree with you, and you with them on any topic, it doesn't make you right. And Apocalypse was not uber-powerful in TAS...he was in a place, and had access to technology that was way beyond his means.

Hey I have been too much through this, I don't need anything more, I have too much experience with that TAS Apocalpyse, you care not right, I ahve been just too much, yo ar just one man, you ahev to realize that. You are not illmined, it's stupid you say that.
And demigawd, Magneto was hurt beacuse he fell uncousined immediatelyl, Apocalypse did that with greatest ease. And Apocalypse didn't feel pain, nothing. In Obssession, the ship beyond the star (like it was called) Apocalypse in TAS found no weaknees in Apocalypse, and the ship supoesdly be forever, Apocalypse shook it with his blast, which led to destruction. And demigawd, you must understand that in TAS Cyclops blew away Apocalypse, when he wasn't watching (but immedatiyl stood up and laughing, but when he was watching, nothing moved him and he was normal size, the same with Magneto, he moved him, as Cyclops also did (but that doens't prove aynthing), but in both occasion he was totally unhurt, and Magneto would die if there wouldn't be Wolvie. Apocalypse killed X-Men and Bishop in 1 second like they were insect, if Magneto would be there, he would die also just like an insect. And when Apocalypse and Magneto blasted, Magneto lasted 2 second and was blown, but he was lucky blast didn't hit him directly, and Magetno used his full power blast, beacuse he couldn't hold it anymore, if he could he would increse, but no he used all and couldn't handle 2 seconds and you could hear though his voice, he couldn't even talk anymore, while in Time Fugiteves Apocalypse demonsterd much greter power than in that blast against Magneto (and already against that Apocalypse weak blast comapred to Time Fugitives, Magneto lasted 2 seconds, and in Time Fugitives Apocalypse blast was much greater, Magneto is insect). Cartoon Apocalypse is too much (20 most pwoerful psyhic and woudl be uselles if Lazaruis would still exist). Like I said, I have been too much through this in years, so it's pointless for you, like you see I have never even wanted to mention cartoon Apocalypse before until now, and I won't anymore, casue this is comic book forum.
You could PM me your mail.

Last edited by Xplosive on Apr 21st, 2005 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 07:43 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

And does anyone else want to send him some episode, beaucse YSI is for 25 downloads.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 07:44 PM
Maestro

Well onslaught did manage to rip out the gem of cyttarok and throw juggernaut from new york all the way to the xmen manor, thats when he only had magneto and xaviers powers, that alone shows that he could beat apocalypse physically.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 07:50 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Ok Xplosive, I need a few points straightened out, cause I can hardly understand what you're saying. You're rambling.

quote:
Originally posted by Xplosive
Hey I have been too much through this, I don't need anything more, I have too much experience with that TAS Apocalpyse, you care not right, I ahve been just too much, yo ar just one man, you ahev to realize that.
Here's some shocking news for you...you are 'just one man' too...or do you believe you're something more? I also have 'too much experience', (like that means something), with X-Men TAS...been watching since '92 and own the entire series. I have almost every episode memorized, so HAH.

You are not illmined, it's stupid you say that.

No I'm not...thank you for mentioning it.

And demigawd, Magneto was hurt beacuse he fell uncousined immediatelyl, Apocalypse did that with greatest ease. And Apocalypse didn't feel pain, nothing.

What the hell are you talking about? Fell uncousined, (which I'll assume means, unconscious), immediately? IIRC, Magneto nailed him with his magnetic power, causing him fall out of the castle. Magneto also fell backwards for a moment, but got right back up and was confronted by Mr. Sinister.

In Obssession, the ship beyond the star (like it was called) Apocalypse in TAS found no weaknees in Apocalypse, and the ship supoesdly be forever, Apocalypse shook it with his blast, which led to destruction.

Ok you must on crack here. I don't recall any discussion or speculation about Apoc's weakness from the ship. The ship became damaged when Archangel slammed into the controls. The ship then became further damaged when 'she', already weakened, overexerted herself in trapping Apocalypse in that vessel. Notice how Apoccy could NOT break free from the ship's grasp.

Apocalypse killed X-Men and Bishop in 1 second like they were insect, if Magneto would be there, he would die also just like an insect.

When? In Beyond Good and Evil? Bishop was never killed.

while in Time Fugiteves Apocalypse demonsterd much greter power than in that blast against Magneto (and already against that Apocalypse weak blast comapred to Time Fugitives, Magneto lasted 2 seconds, and in Time Fugitives Apocalypse blast was much greater, Magneto is insect).

What power did Apocalypse display in Time Fugitives? Aside from his shape-changing, routine energy blasts, and a forcefield? And why are you comparing him to Magneto? You're speaking in riddles, man.

Like I said, I have been too much through this in years, so it's pointless for you,

Thank you for mentioning your 'experience'...it's impressive, even though your memory needs a little help. A lot of us are very experienced as well...in X-Men TAS and the Marvel Universe in general. The glaring difference between us and you is that most of us actually possess a modicum of knowledge regarding the subject.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 09:51 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

AoA Apoc was weaker than regular apoc...he has to heal..regular Apoc is beyond having to heal. I was kidding about Apoc taking Onslaught..but being how Apoc so easily captured the so called master of magnetism in the regular marvel universe...I can't see how anyone with at least a 2nd grade education could believe Magneto could take down the mighty En Sabah Nur.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:56 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Mainstream
AoA Apoc was weaker than regular apoc...he has to heal..regular Apoc is beyond having to heal. I was kidding about Apoc taking Onslaught..but being how Apoc so easily captured the so called master of magnetism in the regular marvel universe...I can't see how anyone with at least a 2nd grade education could believe Magneto could take down the mighty En Sabah Nur.

Onslaught FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 06:48 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

onslaught is on another level than apoc. onslaught with the easy win.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 02:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Onslaught is going to win, didnt he need Cables help to fight him. Apoc could possibly win with prep.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 02:43 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

strange to look at these threads and see what they say and what we say today, things really change.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 04:06 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Utrigita
strange to look at these threads and see what they say and what we say today, things really change.

Its good to learn smile

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 04:52 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote