KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » So now you've seen Episode III are you happy with Anakins spirit in ROTJ?

So now you've seen Episode III are you happy with Anakins spirit in ROTJ?
Started by: amity75

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

I'm sure plenty of old fans will not like it, but I am one of the ones who does. I was able to see ROTJ in theaters on it's first run and ROTJ has always been my favorite SW movie. And while Episodes I & II never topped any of the original films in my mind, I did like them. Sebastian Shaw's ghost was just fine for me, but the Hayden change was much more powerful for me.

I'm at work so I don't have time to formulate my thoughts. smile

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:56 PM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darthburgerking
That guy you don't know

I'm not one of those fans that hates the new movies becuase their new, but I didn't see why they did it it was fine just the way it was, but it's funny to see how pissed some people get about it.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Darthburgerking a Private Message Find more posts by Darthburgerking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bav
jedi master

i think the hayden sprirt is better, as it shows when a jedi leaves the lightside of the force, their sprirts remain the same when they left. so when hayden appeared at the end of ROTJ it shows what his spirit was when just before he went to the darkside of the force.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:20 PM
Click here to Send bav a Private Message Find more posts by bav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Lets face it, we all want to imagine Anakin being a young guy in the jedi afterlife having loads of sex with Padme and having lots of partying. It wouldn't be fair on him if he had to spend all eternity as an old duffer.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:24 PM
Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

No that is how I like to think of my spirit, Anakin can burn for all I care. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:27 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Anakin's ghost should be limbless and in flames.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:28 PM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

I liked it before I saw the new movie and I'm not a fan of
altering old films that way.

It makes better sense than appearing in a form he never had......

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:30 AM
Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmrothSkywalker
Savior of the Galaxy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bav
i think the hayden sprirt is better, as it shows when a jedi leaves the lightside of the force, their sprirts remain the same when they left. so when hayden appeared at the end of ROTJ it shows what his spirit was when just before he went to the darkside of the force.

But he did go back to the lightside of the force at the end but you know "who cares about the old guy we just want to see something we can relate to more cause we saw him in his new movies."whoopee doo

Leader of the Xbox Live Knights 0f the 0ld Republic clan. "Your overconfidence is your weakness" "Your faith in your friends is yours" "I can feel the good in you, the conflict" "I'll never turn to the dark side"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send AmrothSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by AmrothSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

In a way I am.But in other ways I was alittle disapointed about the whole ending.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:46 PM
Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi Mynobi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'am and i think it was suitable to have hayden in ROTS. the trilogy looks better now.

join the darkside or else!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Obi Mynobi a Private Message Find more posts by Obi Mynobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote