KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo RPG

Halo RPG
Started by: sacredhill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I guess my elite with his ornate armour has a weight of..

(with armor) 320 lbs
(without armor) 240 lbs..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:56 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

well do our chars have the same relation ship as the other halo rpg?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:43 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SOULRAIDER

how do i play the game?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:44 PM
SOULRAIDER is currently offline Click here to Send SOULRAIDER a Private Message Find more posts by SOULRAIDER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

this thread is inactive.. sadly, but true yes

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:47 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

when will it start sad

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:03 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

I think everyone in this thread should join the other halo rpg.. its about to start soon!!!

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:04 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

it starts right now "spartan 101 reporting for dutie " he stood in front of the elite named tekka/or plo (cant remember)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:00 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

((Its one page back if you have the time to check later.. ))

Plo watched him. "Whats the situation then?" he said with a quite rough voice.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:19 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]lol ahh this is hard! Where the setting gonna be? That random planet?[]

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:37 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

ok im in.i read the forum
Name:Ben
Alignment:Marines
Armor:Marine suit
Equipment:Battle rifle,pistol,flashlight,4 grenades and a note he keeps for comfort from his dead wife.(killed on a colony)
Discription:A sargeant who has bad driving skills but is a excellent gunner and fighter.He hates the covenant as they had killed his family on a colony near harvest.He likes to use his battle rifle at a longer range and use his pistol to kill any covenant that comes close to him.Isnt very friendly...

Last edited by Huon on Aug 12th, 2005 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 04:00 PM
Huon is currently offline Click here to Send Huon a Private Message Find more posts by Huon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

((wow after all this time it started lol))

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:22 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

((the host is not online much, so we start without him.. but i dont know how it look like :s))

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:27 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

yeah no kidding he hasnt been online since like the second day or maybe first he was on

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:39 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Halo3rockz!

If your still doing this..i guess ill send in my charcter data...this sounds pretty awesome!

Namebig grinotair
Alignment:Rebel Freelancer
Armor: Special Ops Red w/Camo abillity
Equipment:Two Energy Swords,Plasma Sniper, and hacking equipment
Classmessedergeant Major Hacker
Backgroundbig grinotair was a rebellious elite by birth. He was captured once, helping humans defend their planet Harvest. He was taken onto the home planet of the grunts, and marked with the Mark of Shame. He now is a freelancer, but still has a record as a Sergeant Major, with the astounding abillity to hack into any computer in under 15 seconds.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:16 PM
Halo3rockz! is currently offline Click here to Send Halo3rockz! a Private Message Find more posts by Halo3rockz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

No one has been in this since 2005

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:19 PM
dragon leader

Question

i want to join my cariter stats are

race:alien
alinance:???
sex:male
armor:armor looks kinda like spartan but in a dragon shape in the color black.

backround:little is known about him he helped bouth covennet and human but remains un alinenced has a bad temper and a the power of a dragon.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 04:11 AM
dragon leader is currently offline Click here to Send dragon leader a Private Message Find more posts by dragon leader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragon leader

some1 any1 anser
my reply

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 04:14 AM
dragon leader is currently offline Click here to Send dragon leader a Private Message Find more posts by dragon leader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
secret800

hey i wanna be in it too

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 04:44 PM
secret800 is currently offline Click here to Send secret800 a Private Message Find more posts by secret800 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

please do not ressurect dead threads. advice. if you find a thread you want to be in, make sure the last post wasnt from a year ago.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 04:53 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the elite elite

name:khan
race:destroyer
weapon:gravity dagger and energy dagger
class:assasin
armor:crystal and diamond gilded armour with solid gold plating nd active camo x10000 and overshield x 999999
description:the best of all assasins i can take out anyone there is.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:04 PM
the elite elite is currently offline Click here to Send the elite elite a Private Message Find more posts by the elite elite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote