KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge

Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

"yo voorhees you up for comin out into the woods?" "i wann go back i wanna find out what shit up the other people" "am i the only one who thinks davids a wuss"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:04 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David grabbed elle and took her to the place were the plates and the remainings of the food was. "Okey.. Take the dishes" he said and then stopped to watch her.

Jason watched the camp once more, as he took a tight grip. He looked at the road. No cars or anything. They were stuck here for now. He could wait and study them. Or just charge. He waited for a while and watched the camp. He noticed some fog comming in from the lake.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:11 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

ooc has jason become evil yet?
wached jason for a bit and said "Suit your self" noticed the fog "cool" walked over to the lake skimed a stone

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:14 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

ooc: jason evil? which jason are you talking about? there is two jason. Jason V and Jason M :P I am controling Jason V, David and Lara. The grown ones stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:17 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

ooc i was on about jason v

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:18 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

ooc: wait now stick out tongue jason is grown in this episode.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:28 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

ooc : grown???? i thought that jason got bullied and that he died in the lake and kame back and kicked ass? or did i miss understand

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 01:43 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

((recap plz happy ))

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:33 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

Lindsey woke up in a medical bunk."I've seen him! I've seen him!"Lindsey shouted as she began to remember her visions.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:51 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

(jason continued running around the camp screaming like a scared little girl)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 07:17 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MortalPlague
Mighty Pirate

Elle glared at David, and pushed past him. "You'll hear from my father about this!" she threatened, storming off towards her cabin.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 08:28 PM
MortalPlague is currently offline Click here to Send MortalPlague a Private Message Find more posts by MortalPlague Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

"finally jason calmed himsalf and hid under his bed in the cabin"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 08:39 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

(Jason gotta out from under the bed after awhile and started doing a head count)"um... someones missing."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 08:43 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

"im really starting to believe the crazy girl"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 08:47 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(nothing realy silver)

David grabbed her again. "I dont care of your father." He pushed her back to the plates. "Take them now"

Lara looked at Lindsey. "Who did you see?" she asked. She was abit worried by the way lindsey acted. But she had to keep this about lindsey quiet. David was not a man she would want to find out about this.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:18 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

(Jason ran to tell david about the missing kid he finally reached David) "David a kid is missing since we whent into the woods"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:20 AM
MortalPlague
Mighty Pirate

Elle stamped a foot. "I refuse! I won't!" She glanced at Jason, and frowned. "Somebody's missing? You should be out looking for them," she told David with a shake of her head. "Shameful, how irresponsible these counsellors are."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:27 AM
MortalPlague is currently offline Click here to Send MortalPlague a Private Message Find more posts by MortalPlague Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David looked at Jason. "Well, well, well.. Dear Jason, im kinda up to something right now." he said. He then looked around. "Okey.. I'll go find him." he said. Then he looked at Elle. "Deal with that" he said. "Come on, then.. lets go find him, Jason" he said and grabbed jason.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:31 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

"NOOOOOOOOO i dont wanna die you ass let me go let me go!!"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:33 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Fine.. I'll go" he said and started to walk.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:35 AM