KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge

Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

*blushes* jill smiled then. " that would be great.."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:37 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

kevin was shocked. "yea um... thanks" he said. "oh im tired" kevin lied "i think ill go to bed" . he had no friends to hang around with but didnt want to let jill see that. he walked into the cabin and swapped matresses with another person and lay down to sleep

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:41 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

"Something just isn't right here."Lindsey said snooping through the counselor's room.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:52 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David was walking into the room, discovering Lindsey. "What are you doing here?" he said angry at her.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:53 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

kevin got out of his bed, put on his swiming stuff and jumped into the lake and began to swim

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:55 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

"Oh um nothing just hear me out ok."Lindsey said backing away cautiously.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:56 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"You have nothing i want to hear about. OUT NOW!" he was annoyed of all that had happend today. He even gripped her and pushed her out, as he closed the door.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:59 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

"We are all in great danger."Lindsey yelled banging on the door.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:06 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Sure we are" he said and putted some music on, to not hear her.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:11 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

kevin got out of the water and then ran toward the cabin. he looked to the forrest and saw a figure. he tried to make out what it was but it just seemed to be monitiring the camp. "maybe this Lindsey isnt insane" he thought to himself

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:13 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Jason kept the distance of the camp. He watched their every move, but he was far away. He was taking an approach in the evening.

(i will be afk for 40 minutes.. be back later)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:15 PM
Nyria
The Slayer

"Please you have to listen to me."Lindsey said continuing to knock but once the music got even louder she gave up."We have to get out of here while there is still time."Lindsey said to herself as she began to head back to her cabin.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:21 PM
MortalPlague
Mighty Pirate

There was a crunching of gravel as a limousine pulled up. A strange sight, certainly. A woman in a maid's uniform stepped out of the passenger door and stepped daintly to the back, opening the rear door for the passenger. Elle Barringstone extended a long, silky leg, the heel crunching on the gravel, and then stood up out of the limo. She eyed the lodge, sniffing disdainfully, then paused to tuck her hair away from her eyes.

"This place is a dump. I don't know why Daddy sent me here," she sniffed. "Get me things, Chloe. Let's find my private cabin."

((I'll be afk for a while, but I just thought I'd get my foot in the door))

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:53 PM
MortalPlague is currently offline Click here to Send MortalPlague a Private Message Find more posts by MortalPlague Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

As Lindsey continued to walk she saw a figure in the darkness knowing that her fear has come true she began to back away slowly then turned around and started running continuing to run she ran right into a figure after screaming loudly she heard laughing and looked up and saw Matthew."I hate you."Lindsey said backing away."Come on you know its funny."Matthew said still laughing."Jerk."Lindsey said walking back to her cabin.As she laid down another vision came to her.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:03 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Jason watched them. Then the one comming with the limo. He walked away, out of sight from the camp. He walked for 10 minutes and stopped in the middle of the road 2 miles away from the camp, waiting for the limo to meet him.

David heard the girl stopped and turned the music of. He stepped out and saw the new kid. "AW.. fancy girl" he said to himself and smiled as he walked towards them to welcome them.

Lara knocked on Lindseys door. She had seen what david did to her and first of all wanted to apoligize, but also to know what she wanted to say.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:11 PM
Nyria
The Slayer

Lara opened the door and saw Lindsey on the floor screaming and shaking from her vision.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:38 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Jason went out to the forest to see where Kevin had been but saw a dark figure slowly moving towards him and ran back to the cabins frightened

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 09:42 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Lara ran quickly up to Lindsey and waked her up "WAKE UP!" he shaked her roughly.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 09:55 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

"David i went into the woods there was something big it was huge and big and scary and i really wanna go home about now ive seen horror movies funny guy goes first my cousin is Jerry seinfeld im part comedian hell kill me first i gotta get outta here!!"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 10:18 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MortalPlague
Mighty Pirate

Elle approached David, and frowned ever-so-slightly. "Excuse me, but where can I find my cabin? I'm Elle." Chloe, carrying two heavy bags, stepped up behind her, flashing a brief smile at David.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:24 AM
MortalPlague is currently offline Click here to Send MortalPlague a Private Message Find more posts by MortalPlague Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote