KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Comics Roleplay 3/ game

Marvel Comics Roleplay 3/ game
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

i do not know you but do not quit

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 11:02 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Magneto smiled and grabbed Wolverine again knocking him into the wall, he formed metal around the outside of Wolverien so he would not move at all, "BrotherHood, we have what we need secure the building and mimic finish off this intruder." he said turning away.
Mimicc smiled and took Woilverine claws then punced on Punisher taking him down, he then grabbed his Shotgun shooting him partially in teh foot, Punisher yelled and lost consciousness, Mimic and the Brotehrhood threw him outside. They walked off and conintued their business.

~Pyro is off doing something for Magz, read back and find out what he wnated i forgot what it was, I Think you can be Colossas, remember how it works, and you are pon teh Brotehrhood jet with The X-Men~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 11:16 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(come on fg u cant quit i know some ppl here cant rp but come on and 1 ? deathbringer how did u take logans claws they r inside him??? :/ :/ :/)

*Spyke woke up being strapped to a wall next to logan but he noticed logan wasnt there*

"where the f*uck is logan he leave me here or did he get taken"

sig by alliance thnx dude smile im taking request

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:18 AM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

(Ok. Recap please. And FG725 why you quitting?)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:25 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

(fine peepz I'll stay. And Dark it's impossible for Mimic to get Wolverine's claws he takes powers. Having a skeleton with metal on it isnt a power wolvies power is healing factor. And actually Dark they already landed and are off the jet...... and they didn't capture the X-men which is what they came to do.... erm )

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:02 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~Mimic can take his claws, WOlvie was born with his Claws Healing factor, he got the skeleton and some enhanced abilities, they have what they need for now the X-Men will get back~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:15 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(wtf no u cant take logans claws they r a part of his body and his skeleton)

*Spyke tried to get out of the thing that locked him to the wall but it was no use he used the same tactic that logan used and then once he was free he attacked mimic and then grapped mimic making sure he couldnt hurt Spyke and lifted him off the ground*

"Well magneto looks like we can make a deal i'll give u mimic for logan deal"

sig by alliance thnx dude smile im taking request

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:24 AM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~what your mostly mad at me oh i know why.lets not get into that,well that is if it's what i think it is.pm me and maybe we can take since i quit my job.As for you Dark Logans claws are not his powers,he was not born with them.they were put on him by weapon X aka Canada's ministry of defense.~

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:19 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

(ok for one thing i know what i am doing and second mimiced punishers powers (even thoguh he had none) but he got his bazooka jeez)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:25 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~weapons and powers are not the same thing thus you can't mimic any type of firearm or melee object~

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Jun 7th, 2006 at 03:40 AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:30 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~you idiot Zeke, you dont know Mimics powers do you? he MIMICs peoples powers, WOlverine was born with hi claws, he can mimic them, read the comic hes dont it before oh and Zeke that wont work, your still against the wall, Mimic has no Bazooka and you would have been blow to bits if you did get shot at with a Bazooka now we have a plot, when I said we had what we needed it was key for you two to stop trying to escape!!!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:47 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~your right dark.if it's in the comics it must be right.that would mean his claws are bone right.here's the problem.your using comics along with some of the others.while i know me and FG are using logic and the new comics and bio.I could prove you wrong just as you could prove me wrong.we need to clear state what marvel era we are in~

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:54 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

(Dark's right if you read after logan has his adamantium skeleton taken out by magneto he's fighting in the danger room and the bones burst out that are his claws.)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:56 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~hey i stated they wear made out of bone.so mimic can mimic the bone claws and not the metal ones right.just so we are all on the same page~

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:59 AM
DarkDethbringer

~yes, he also had Bone Claws before he had Metal ones, so though Wolvie has Metal Claws, Mimic can mimic the Bone ones, so ok back to where I left off~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:48 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

The punisher slowly regained his conciousness as he tries to stand up. He almost falls down again as he realizes his foot was injured. He takes the pain and limps toward his bike. He rides the bike while trying not to think of the pain on his foot. he was pissed for being under estimated and the Punisher should never be underestimated. he drives the bike toward the mansion very fast the sticks a gernade on the back and jumps off . The bike lands inside the mansion and as the gasoline from the bike flows out the grenade blows up and the mansion is rapidly being consumed by fire. "Take that you freaks!" he said staring at the burning building.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:48 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

(( no he did not have bone claws they came with his skeleton))

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 08:14 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~ at one point he did.he was born with them.it's just the show and comics have different ways of explaining it~

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:48 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

not in the Stan lee comics

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:05 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~ok let me put it this way. Stan Lee didn't make this RP.so what the host says go's~

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:07 PM