KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 63 64 [65] 66 67 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kainreaver

where is the right area?...Yesh, there is none. Nerds are nerds.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 06:39 AM
Kainreaver is currently offline Click here to Send Kainreaver a Private Message Find more posts by Kainreaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:48 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

FFIV looks like it could work, so long as it definitely has a Hosted feel.

And ok, Dark, go ahea dif you get the players.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:46 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

so are you saying to just start it up and wait for peoeple to join or continue to wait until I have 5-6 players? either way thanks

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:42 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
FFIV looks like it could work, so long as it definitely has a Hosted feel.

And ok, Dark, go ahea dif you get the players.

Cool but I believe I should wait until I get some more support to fill up at least the 5 main characters; Cecil, Kain, Edge, Rosa, and Rydia.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 04:58 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

I'll be Rosa if you want ESB

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:47 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

im kain

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:47 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

ESB-1138, I'd be happy to play a villian and or one of those characters. I eh..just need more information. Just offering you, happy to help.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:22 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Awesome. I guess we'll get started then.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:47 AM
Algamel
I will kill you.

I think I'll give that FF IV thing a try but only if I get to be a Dark Elf

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:56 AM
Algamel is currently offline Click here to Send Algamel a Private Message Find more posts by Algamel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I don't think there is any dark elf in FF4?

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:59 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, thats ff6 erm

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:04 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Rory Angelark has joined my Marvel, game, remember to posat here that you are interested but not who you are playing then PM me who you are playing have fun need about four more and I will start, more can join after you start follow the same suit after the thread is up, ask if you can join then PM me who you want

well for now at least,

Old Post May 29th, 2006 04:34 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

ANYONE ELSE FOR EW MARVEL!? I want to get enough peolpe before USH comes back! I noly need a few more please come and join!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 08:43 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I would like to start a new game, here's my idea:

Mercenaries; Coal Squad

INTRO:
It's the present day. America have spear headed a war against what is known as Terrorism. Not only are the coalition defensive forces placed into this war to rectify the constant situation, but there are also several teams of mercenaries who have been put together to aid in what the regular forces are unequipped to handle.
The most elite of these teams is known as the Coal Squad.

With a young woman from the Australian Army at its head, the Coal Squad are a force to be reckoned with.

-------
So if you'd like to join this rpg, please let me know and if you want more info it's available over PM.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 11:31 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm, im in ivory >.>

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 02:36 PM
TenraiNinja
Divine Essence

Final Fantasy XX: Birth of Chaos

Final Fantasy XX: Birth of Chaos

Story:
Wrinkles are opening in the time stream, dimensions, and in the threads of reality itself. These wrinkles allow evil, and vile creatures to slip through them, and attack Cruenai (The Planet's Name.) These wrinkles are opened by the power of The Emperor of Chaos; a deranged, and destructive emperor, who already rules 50% of Cruenai. But there is a way to close the wrinkles. A few chosen people known as: Seraphim, have the ability to seal away the wrinkles. Is there a secret behind this so called Emperor? Will Cruenai be saved from his wrath?

Info:
The people who play in this RP play as The Seraphim. Their goal is to help the people of Cruenai, seal away the Wrinkles, and stop the Emperor of Chaos. It's all pretty simple, and much like the classic RPG's. But while they are playing, there will be twist and turns that will keep them on the edge of their seat. This RP allows the players to begin with a simple, and yet deep charactersheet, and develope as the RP goes on. It has a simple and fun battle system. There's a limit of five-six players (including myself.)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 03:38 PM
TenraiNinja is currently offline Click here to Send TenraiNinja a Private Message Find more posts by TenraiNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

i guess im in, Tanrai... i never knew your could limit players on KMC?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 03:41 PM
DarkDethbringer

anyone else for new Marvel, I have basic permission butI cant startt unil I have more people, i only have two

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 04:23 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Come on guys join Darkdethbringer's Marvel RP, I soo want it to start big grin

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 05:53 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote