KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Chambersville

Chambersville
Started by: Maleficus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maleficus
King dork

(Axel seems like the kind of guy who would make the most of the 'Mask of the Shadows' form. That form would suit an assassin quite well. Not that I want you to change it or anything, I'm just saying.)

A few of the Brawlers saw Axel sit at the bar and went over to hassle him. "Hey look, it's another dog boy!" One said, grabbing Axel's arm. "We've been getting trouble from your types lately. You ain't welcome here."

The other Brawler laughed. "This dog ain't trained, Joe. We gots ta help him learn." He said, punching Axel across the jaw. "Sit. Stay." He laughed, kicking at Axel.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 10:18 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel moved in almost a blur and caught one by the throat and held his body as a sheild "not wise to mess with an assassin" axel growled lowly
yeah your right but old habits die hard i'm used to going for thr power attacks but i'm changing it to that)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 10:21 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Cool.)

Raly saw a new fighter in the bar. Fighting off one Brawler with another. He jumped over a crowd of angry bar goers to punch a brawler who was sneaking up on the new guy. "Ain't seen you round here before." He said, shoving another Brawler. "Don't underestimate these..." He said, getting interrupted by an angry fat man lifting Raly over his head. "guys." He mumbled as the fat man tossed him across the bar into a group of Brawlers.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 10:28 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel disappeared and put his claws through the fat man

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 10:30 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(I've got to go. Be back later.)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 10:34 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"Grrrr. Customers should behavior themselves. If you men can't control your selves, then get out." Airi stood over the head guy, holding a ball of fire in her hand. "Now get, ya mutt. You and your pack are henceforth banned from this bar."

Scrambling to his feet, the man began to back out of the room. "Jeez, miss, didn't mean ta ruin the peace an' all. Don't hurt me, I'll take my men a scram. Just don't hurt us." He turned and ran from her.

"Men." Airi sighed

"Ya didn't hafta be so hash girl." the bartender looked at her

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 12:49 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Raly got up and wiped some blood off of his nose. He started shoving the straggling gang members out of the saloon. "Yeah, thats right! Y'all shoulda' run while you had the chance." He said laughing as the last Brawler ran down the street. "And don't try coming back!" Raly went back into the saloon and looked at the state it was in. Almost all of the tables and chairs were broken and broken glass littered the floor. Raly limped back over to the bar and laughed. "Sorry for the mess. I reckon when I can feel my hands I'll be able to help you clean up." He looked around for a second. "Did it just get darker?" He asked passing out on the floor.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 01:37 AM
Jacobleo

Jacob sees a man on the ground i reckon he needs help and pored some water on him

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 01:53 AM
Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

looked at raly and helped him to a seat

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 01:55 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Raly came to for a second and looked up at Axel. "Much obliged." He said, as he passed out again.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:27 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

laughed slightly and sat down again

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:30 AM
Maleficus
King dork

A small, grey old farmer walked into the saloon. "Pardon me folks." He said removing his hat. "I was wondering if any of you have seen a young warnel boy wandering around here? He has brown fur, he's about this high," He said putting his hand up to show how tall the boy he was looking for was. "and I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who started the fight in here."

Raly was barely conscious, he raised his hand to show where he was. "I'm right over here, Boss." He mumbled.

Boss gasped and ran over to him. "Raly, what happened to you?" He asked, picking him up from the seat.

Raly shook his head. "Really Boss, I'm fine. You should have seen what I did to those Brawler boys." He said, putting up his fist and shaking it at the window facing the street.

Boss started to carry Raly home. "What did I tell you about fighting with the gangs? You shouldn't go causing trouble! What if the killed you?" He yelled walking through the door. Boss stopped and looked through the door. "I assume you save this boy's life." He said, to the few remaining people in the bar. "I thank you kindly for keeping him alive. I'll send him back to help you rebuild after I get him fixed up." Then he turned and walked Raly back to the farm.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 07:51 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Name: Res Dulbin.
Race: Bogaman
Appearance: Light brown fur due to sun bleach, various body art can be seen along his muzzle and such. 6'2, muscular build (noticable through fur) Chocolate eyes, one scar running along his left eye lid.
Job: Hunter, fur trader. Res would be of a nomadic sort simply following wherever the largest skins can be found. Though due to his behavior almost all of his race has found him hostile along with violent. The tattoo along the right side of his face tells of how he 'lost' it seven years ago. Due to a drug intox he brutally murdered almost all that remained of the offshoot of his commune.
Skills: Res mainly specializes in trapping yet he can still be seen with an old rifle. His shooting skills have yet to be determined though when angered he will use brute force to take out any adversary.
Attitude: Ever since his banishment from all communes Res sees all human's fit for respect. Rather a slave to his kindness he will still lose it if something where to offend him extremely. A shot towards his race would be sufficient enough.
Magic Power: Grace of the Sky's.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 09:12 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel yawned helped clean up the bar

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 09:14 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Res eyed the four men following him as he stared quietly. Hands gripping the massive pack of furs on his back he would continue on along the road. A large horse walked beside him staring at the men as well. Res had decided to carry the pack letting the horse remain bare back as usual. He didn't want the horse to suffer any thing as he heard the men continue to make calls under their breath. "Nice horse, could use some furs you know. Especially from that freak I mean look at him He has fur literally!" The group broke out in a laugh as Res quietly patted his horse with a large hand. "Don't listen to them Raigeko." "What's that? You aint going to listen to us freak?" Res heard a pistol cock as he froze quietly just outside the bar. All four men slowly encircled Res and his horse. Res didn't move as he spoke up quietly. "I don't want any problems..please just let me go." The men laughed again altogether as the ringleader spoke up. "Aw, he don't want any trouble. Guess he kind of stepped right in it." Raising the gun he would aim at Res's horse laughing mildly. Firing off a single shot the horse would take it in the chest falling to the ground kicking a few times. Crouching down Res would place two hands on the horse trying to keep it from moving. Turning quickly he would recieve a kick to the side still not moving. "I didn't do any thing to you. Why did you shoot Raigeko?" He seemed almost unusually calm for his form as he recieved another kick.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 09:25 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel finished getting rid of the debris and saw bogaman being harrased and used mask of shadows to appear behind the men and had a dagger by the ring leader "you wouldn't be harassing him now would ya" axel said coldly his fur shineing a brighter red in the sun

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 09:33 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Airi handed Raly a glass of water and went out to see what was happening outside. She was alread in a foul mood, so seeing a bogaman getting bashed did nothing but worsen it. "Men. All of 'em are hot heads." Stepping off of the porch, fire ignited around her hands. "Four on one seems unfair." Looking at the other warnel. "Shall we even the odds?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:47 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"lets" grinnig

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:50 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(ah shoot what was my characters name? ill introduce myself in a litle while. jus tell me where everyone is k)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:51 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(bar)

"Whatcha gonna do girl? Charm us away?" one of the guys laughed at her.

"You wish." Airi punched him in the face and then kicked him in the groin. He fell down, holding his burning face. "Who's next?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:02 AM