KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Chambersville

Chambersville
Started by: Maleficus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

kelly went to the bar and noticed there was a fight. (guessing its outside?) "do you need some help?" she said holding an arrow

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:05 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel was playing mind games with the others and slashed each one

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:08 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

kelly stabbed one with an arrow. the man she stabbed was going after her

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:10 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

He would watch quietly as they were attacking the men simply still retraining his horse. He didn't want any one getting hurt even if it was dirt bags. Repositioning the large fur he would hear another gunshot go off towards the female with the fire ball. At that he would slam his hands along the ground sending a large pyre of wind in front of her as the bullet was knocked off course. Panting some he rose from the ground gripping Axel's forearm. "Stop it." Letting his arm go he would see the man going after the girl with an arrow. At one leap Res would seem to be flying as he landed with a crash gripping the man under his armpits. Restraining him the man quickly struggled yelling out. "Let me go freak! Let me go--Crack!-- The man had struggled to much getting his spine broken in the process. Feeling the man go limp he would suddenly feel terrible. "I..I didn't mean to do that.." He stared at the other dead men suddenly feeling worse as his horse had gone limp as well. "....."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:38 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Boss took Raly back to the farm and fed him a thick green potion. "Why can't you practice being a doctor? Surely that can better serve Chambersville then you going to bars and fighting."

Raly stood up, he felt 100% better after drinking the foul green potion. "I know I won't be able to clean the streets of Chambersville all by myself, but if I can inspire others to fight I might make a difference."

Boss back handed Raly across the face. "I didn't teach you how to use your magic just for you to ignore its porpoise and hurt others."

Raly sighed. "I don't use the Love of the Grasslands to hurt others. I use what I was borne with."

Boss shook his head and pointed at the door. "I want you to go back to that bar and help those nice folks clean up. And don't come back until you've learned your lesson."

Raly walked out the door. "Yes sir." He said, picking up a running pace and going back to town.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 05:37 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel stood up straight and put his weapon away and watched

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 08:40 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Maleficus
Boss took Raly back to the farm and fed him a thick green potion. "Why can't you practice being a doctor? Surely that can better serve Chambersville then you going to bars and fighting."

Raly stood up, he felt 100% better after drinking the foul green potion. "I know I won't be able to clean the streets of Chambersville all by myself, but if I can inspire others to fight I might make a difference."

Boss back handed Raly across the face. "I didn't teach you how to use your magic just for you to ignore its porpoise and hurt others."

Raly sighed. "I don't use the Love of the Grasslands to hurt others. I use what I was borne with."

Boss shook his head and pointed at the door. "I want you to go back to that bar and help those nice folks clean up. And don't come back until you've learned your lesson."

Raly walked out the door. "Yes sir." He said, picking up a running pace and going back to town.

(porpoise..... smile purpose )

Airi finished cleaning up and brought a beer out to the bogaman. 'Hey, thanks for ya help sir. Got a place ta stay?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 01:19 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

kelly went inside the bar

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 01:27 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel walked away

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 01:28 AM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

He would stare at the drink quietly raising a large hand. "No, please I don't want to be a bother. I'm fine i'll just sell my fur and b--.." He would go quiet again staring at his now dead horse that he had traveled for so long with. A deep growl would emanate from him as he slowly calmed down. "Why do humans due things like this?"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 02:12 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"They are destructive, and yet creative at the same time. The value their own lives and those that they find important, but those they find more primative, more difficult to understand they find meaningless. The human race cannot accept the complex. And that which they will not accept, they destroy." Airi looked at him with understanding. "Come, stay the night in one of the rooms upstairs."

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Nov 11th, 2005 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 02:22 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Res's eyes never left his horse as he turned his gaze back to Airi. "I..I need to give my horse a proper burial." With that he would move to the horse hoisting it along his shoulders almost effortlessly. He had left his furs near Airi as he stopped for a second. "I'll stay for the night only if you let me work off the trouble I caused. Would you be kind enough to keep an eye on my furs till I can get back and move them in?"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 02:31 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"certainly," Airi leaned against the porch post watching the gentle bogaman leave to bury his horse.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 02:35 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Raly was running through the streets of Chambersville when he saw a sad looking Bogaman carrying a dead horse. "Howdy, I couldn't help but notice your situation and wonder what led up to it. Can I be of assistance to you in any way?" He said, trying to be polite and cheer up the sad looking bogaman.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 04:39 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Res stopped eyeing the new figure that addressed him. Nodding politely he spoke up. "I think I just did something wrong I don't know. All I came to do was sell my furs and a group of men just shot my horse..I suppose I deserved it I don't know. I just don't want to cause any more trouble. I'll sell my furs and leave." With that he repostioned the dead horse the tattoo across his face now apparant. The one that if someone knew about it would figure it meant traitor.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:15 PM
Maleficus
King dork

Raly sighed as Res told him his story. "I'm sorry you've had so much trouble here. If I had my way, I'd kick all the scum out of this town." He said, looking down at the horse. He moved closer to Res and helped him carry his dead companion. "Don't worry friend, you won't have to bare this burden on your own." He said kindly.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 08:14 PM
Puddin Pop

Name: Jay-lynne
Race: warenels
Appearance: Dark brown fur and brown eyes, very thin, about 4'6"
Skills: very good with bow and arrow, strong
Magic form: Mask of the Shodows

Jay-lynne stepped onto the road she looked around and walked behind a few people. She felt confused. Where was she? Jay-lynne turned her head thinking about where she was last. Nothing...had she been knocked out? Oh well just go with the flow and find out where she is.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 09:05 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(I feel all out of place being the only person with a character besides a Warenel.)
Res's dark brown eyes watched the other carefully as he spoke up again. "Really, i'm fine I can do it myself..." He shifted the horse's weight making it where he was carrying the most weight. Coming towards Chambersville's outskirts he would stop quietly. "I can handle the rest here..thank you any way."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 09:14 PM
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chaosbark
(I feel all out of place being the only person with a character besides a Warenel.)
Res's dark brown eyes watched the other carefully as he spoke up again. "Really, i'm fine I can do it myself..." He shifted the horse's weight making it where he was carrying the most weight. Coming towards Chambersville's outskirts he would stop quietly. "I can handle the rest here..thank you any way."
Raly shook his head. "It is my duty to help others." He said following Res. "This town is full of people who want to hurt others. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who just wants to help." He looked up at Res. "I'll help you bury your friend and sell your furs."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 09:35 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

kelly walked into the bar and ordered a drink from the bar tender

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 09:41 PM