KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Chapter 2 Part 3:

Harry woke up, breathing heavily. Sweat was dripping off him so much that he could literaly swim in it. That was the second dream of its type. No doubt the man with bushy hair was sirius. why would he murder the dursleys Harry thought to him self. Surely they would have to be false dreams as sirius was not a murderer as he prooved 4 years ago. Harry looked to the Clock. "10 AM?!?" Harry thought to himself. He had slept for 24 Hours. and his hunger was there to show for it. He darted out of the bed and changed into his clothes and ran down stairs. Everyone was leaning on the table looking at something. "What's going on?" Harry asked. "Its brilliant Harry!" Ron said. Hermionie looked up, obviously shocked at what Ron had said, "How can you say that, its terrible!" Hermionie said in a low voice. "What is?" Harry asked. Hermione handed him the Daily Prophet. On it, it had:

3 Muggles Found Dead!
3 Muggles have been discovered dead at Privit Drive. The muggles have been identified as: Vernon Dursley, Petunia Dursley and Dudley Dursley. All 3 have been suspectedly murdered by the Killing Curse. The identity of the murderer is still being determined

Harry was in shock. Sirius had killed the Dursleys. But why. Just because Harry wasnt there? Hermione was right. This must be an Intruder. "I saw this" Harry whispered. "What?" Hermionie asked. "I saw this in a dream. Sirius Killed them. I mean, Someone that looked like him"

(sorry to end abruptly but thats all i have now since im tired)

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 09:16 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ok i might stop this since people are loosing interest. either that or change the story. what do you think?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:47 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

keep going

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:35 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Ok,

Harrys scar started hurting, like a hammer smashing against his skull. All vision faded away in a blur. All he could see was a room. the same one where snape had visited Voldemort. 20 people, all dressed in black hobes and there faces hidden by skull like masks. 1 man stood in the centre. His face so white that he was almost inhuman. 2 slits for a nose and red eyes. This was no doubt Voldemort. "Biuol" Voldemort hissed at one of the people. Voldemort took a cup, decorated with nicly polished rubys and gave it to the man. He drank out of it. His skin seemed to melt, change and disfigure. He was now sirius "You know what to do" Voldemort growled. Voldmort then took a green neaklace of his neak and gave it to the man.

Number 4 privet drive came into view. Infront of the houses door was a man with bushy hair, the door opened and standing there was a fat ugly man who Harry knew as Uncle Vernon. "Is Harry here?" The man asked. "No he is not" Vernon Replied. "Took off with his w....wizar... friends ages ago." The man with bushy hair took out his wand and pointed it at Vernon. "Your no use to me then." The man hissed.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!!"

The green light then changed into a snake. "Shiiiaaahassshhhhisen, Siiyyyyahanssssienn" The snake hissed.Harry understood the wierd language as, "Blood of the Enemy, Blood of the Dark Lord". And with that the snake jumped at harry causing him to get thrown back into the real world. "WOW!" harry said.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:06 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Interesting storyline so far. It still seems a bit rushed though. erm

I noticed that you need to start a new paragraph every time somebody new speaks. yes

Good stuff, though. Don't worry too much about the mistakes, as I'm assuming this is your rough draft. I'm just pointing them out so you know. big grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 04:37 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

and its not my rough draft i just write it here and i dont go back for mistakes. if your confused about anything in the story so far, it will all be explained as i continue

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:15 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

Should i continue, Or just quit now?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 07:17 PM
mcd222

keep going

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 07:39 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
and its not my rough draft i just write it here and i dont go back for mistakes. if your confused about anything in the story so far, it will all be explained as i continue

Type The Story Up In Word First, Helps To Catch The Mistakes Better. Story Is A Bit Rushed, But I Like It None-The-Less. Keep Going, Finish What You Start. wink

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:26 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

thanks. i am writing the next part and am taking more time over it to get this story back on track

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:38 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

Next part:

“What is it?” Hermione asked. Harry was about to answer but then reconsidered. “Nothing. Just a bit of a head ache” Harry said. Hermione knew he was lying but didn’t want to make a big deal. Harry was in deep thought over breakfast. But that didn’t stop him from helping himself to a few of Banana Joes Magical Waffle’s and Pumpkin Juice. Harry knew he had to leave tomorrow morning to continue to hunt for the 5 remaining Horcruxes. He had to go alone. Even though Ron and Hermione agreed to come with him, he couldn’t put there lives in anymore danger than he already has.
The remainder of the day seemed to go rather slowly. He spent the afternoon talking with the people who were the closest thing he had to a family. Then he had dinner. Harry spent the rest of the evening playing Quiddich with Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and Ginny. It was Fred, George and Ginny VS Harry, Hermione and Ron. Harry’s team won 20-5. Fred and George even made and few flimsy attempts to bewitch Harry’s broom. As the sun withdrew its self over the horizon, Mrs. Weasley called them in for bed.
During the night, Harry thought about how he was going to even find the location of the Horcruxes let alone destroy them. Then he had an idea of where they could be. The stone room where Snape was killed. Slytherins locket, which Voldemort gave to that Nigerian death eater. And Hufflepuffs cup. The cup had to be there as he had no recollection of it being moved. But if the cup was there so was Voldemort. Harry would save it till last.
As dawn rushed onto the green hills around the burrow, Harry got supplies together. 1 bottle of ‘never-run-out” water and some food. Harry decided he would stop of at gringrot’s bank on the way. As Harry walked down stairs a voice called out to him.
“Harry is that you?”
“Hermione, you’re up already?” Harry Said. Hermione was about to speak when she saw Harry was clearly leaving with all his stuff. Harry could tell what she was thinking by her face.
“Look. Im going to look for the horcruxes. I don’t want you to come with me…”
“Rubbish” Hermione interrupted “I’ll go get Ron and we will…”
“NO!” Harry yelled. “You come, you die. I don’t want you to die.”
“Then you’re going to die then, too aren’t you?” Hermione asked
“Maybe, but at least you wont be there in the cross fire” Harry said. Hermione began to shed some tears but Harry could tell she understood. Hermione leapt at Harry with her arms round him and started to kiss him. Harry kissed back but then broke off.
“Don’t tell Ron or the others where I’ve gone, ok?” Harry asked. Hermione nodded. Harry gave her one last kiss on the lips and walked toward the door. Harry walked a bit away from the door and looked back at Hermione. Hermione looked back at Harry with sadness in her face and tears traveling down her face. And with a loud crack, he was gone.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 11:22 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Hermione and Harry, eh?

Good stuff, just remember to start a new paragraph every time a new character speaks.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:49 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*Lover_girl1*~

Bit rushed, but I really like this. big grin

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 02:29 PM
~*Lover_girl1*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Lover_girl1*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Lover_girl1*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Thanks. Theres alot of stuff to fit in the next part so im going to take atleast 2 days over it to spread it out and make it readable and make the appropiate cuts

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:58 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

yes

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 08:40 PM
~*Lover_girl1*~

Take your time The_Ones. No need to hurry, though I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us with this story!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:27 PM
~*Lover_girl1*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Lover_girl1*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Lover_girl1*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

cheers. if i do it right, you wont be disappointed. Ive got lots of twists lined up that only me and barker know about

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:55 PM
~*Lover_girl1*~

Don't get me two excited. I dunno about anyone else, but I doubt I will ever be disappointed by your writing.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 11:01 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
cheers. if i do it right, you wont be disappointed. Ive got lots of twists lined up that only me and barker know about

*Nods* Yes, They Are Grand.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:52 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathgod

post more. the story interesting

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:05 AM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote