KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Termination RPG

Termination RPG
Started by: Ballister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X2 had not move the entire time. The alien's blue blood covered some of his legs. He still held tightly in his left hand the SMG.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:50 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

(hey it`s about time someone got on. ^_^ )

I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
I need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'em
If some shit ever just pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'em

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:51 PM
KillerNinja is currently offline Click here to Send KillerNinja a Private Message Find more posts by KillerNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Sorry, I go to bed at 10. By the way, please use correct grammar and spelling. You guys aren't using bad grammar or spelling now, but make sure you don't in the future. Thanks, and sorry I didn't mention this earlier.]

A few soldiers walked over to where the alien was crawling. "Umm, this shaft seems to lead into the underground level. Should we scout it out?"
The soldier took out his pistol and shot the door down. "It goes pretty deep."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 11:09 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

~recap im to lazy to read a whole page~

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 11:34 PM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Alright, bum. The elite team and a few soldiers go into the base. An alien attacks the team, but they kill it, and here we are.]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:11 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X2 walked over to the soldier and placed his free hand on his shoulder and pushed him back. X2 knelt down and looked deeply into the door.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:32 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

"Well, should we go?" He recklessly tapped X2's shoulder.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:45 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Ricter who was also known as "Red" heard a gunshot and quickly ran to the scen only to find a dead soldier and alien. Ricter stared at the strange being with its guts being pulled out by Cobain."Id say this would be a disturbing sight, but that would be putting it too lightly."He said.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 09:47 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X2 loaded up shi SMG and took a few steps in. The pathway as dark and the air was wet. X2 pressed a button on his helmet that activated his helmet's flashlight.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 09:43 PM
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

"Well Lets go in" Ben Said as he stepped in after X2

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:32 PM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Ricter heard Ben and walked inside with his rifle at the ready. When Ricter stepped inside he flipped a switch on his rifle that activated his rifle's flashlight.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:40 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

As you walked deeper, you see blood on the walls. There was a gooey substance on the floor. You hear screeching, and the walls break dow. A 3 of the aliens are surrounding you. The cieling collapses, and there is a much larger, cybernetic alien. It started roaring and smashed the group of soldiers. It grabbed one of them assimilated the soldier, and spat it out again. The soldier mutated into another alien, and jumped at you.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:44 PM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Ricter aims his rifle at the alien and shoots it until the magazine was empty.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:53 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

The alien got shot a few times then jumped out of the way. There were holes all over its turso, and its arm was blasted off. "Damn it!!!" yelled a soldier. He took out his rifle and shot at the cybernetic alien, but its armor was bullet-proof. It grabbed the soldier's head, and crushed it. The alien's chest opened to reveal a large cannon. It fired at Ricter.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 11:04 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X2 fired at the open cannon barrel while it focused on Ricter.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 11:49 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

The alien's chest exploded, but it was still standing. It roared and stomped the ground, causing a tremor. Then it charged at X2 and smashed its arm at him.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 12:25 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X2 was thrown back but still stood up and quickly he reloaded his SMG.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 01:06 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

"why the hell wont you things just die?!?" Shouted Victor he ran at one of the aliens ramming it into a wall and began beating the crap out of it with his fists he then pulled out his knife and repeatedly stabbed it

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 01:20 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

The alien died, and then the mangled alien that was shot earlier crawled toward X2.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 01:48 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Victor jumped at the alien but was knocked down by another his knife flew out of his hand and slid across the floor he wasnt ready to give up though he kicked the alien in the face knocking it back he jumped to his feet and jabbed the alien in the gut it quickly countered by slashing him across the face with it's claws blood soaked his left cheek now he was frightened for once in his life these creatures were merciless another jumped from behind him he ducked and it flew into the other alien he pulled out his shotgun and shot one in the head.
(what do these things look like what are all their abilities etc.)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 02:24 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote