KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Termination RPG

Termination RPG
Started by: Ballister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Description: Two horns sticking out from the back of their heads, long slithery tails, sharp fangs, big claws.
Abilities: Slashing, crushing bones, eating flesh, and changing humans into aliens.]

The mangled alien died of blood loss, and the cybernetic alien started to
break apart. [You still have to finish it off, though.]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 03:01 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

((sooo basically they are kinda like the brood from x-men))
"Your time is up" he yelled out as he jumped onto the cybernetic creatures back and blew a hole threw its head

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 03:10 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

The cybernetic alien dropped dead with a loud thump that echoed throughout the area. Ricter reloaded his rifle and walked towards the cybernetic alien and shot it 3 times."Now its extra dead."he said.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 07:31 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Another alien jumped down on the back of X2 and started to bite and hack at his armor. The back of his armor broke off and the alien begun to rip off skin. Blood was being thrown everywhere and X2 fell to the ground.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 02:56 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Cobain aka Bloodtsian, stood behind x2. She was quick to react, her cigarette still dangling from her pink glossed lips she grabbed the alien , and tossed it back. Her free arm pulling out her shot gun. As the alien flew back, she pumped aimed and pulled that trigger. She smiled as the bullets ripped through the aliens stomach.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 07:10 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

There were no more aliens in the area, and you see a door at the other end of the hall. Also, there's an elevator next to it. [It's your choice which one you use.]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 10:20 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X2 had died.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 10:22 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

The elevator came down.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 10:37 PM
She Seduced

][shadow=lame][

Bloodstain continued down the hallway, her eyes scanning over her team. She raised her shotgun, as she walked loading it with her other hand. "Lets move." she said heading for the elevator.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 11:08 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[He's gonna come back as a different character, don't worry.]

When you go in, the elevator goes up a few floors. When you exit, you find yourself in a room with liquid capsules everywhere. There's a cybernetic alien in one of the capsules. There's also a large robotic machine in the center of the room, but it doesn't move.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 11:15 PM
She Seduced

][i didnt say i entered the elevator ballister.][

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 11:17 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Whoops, then ignore my post.]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 11:24 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

[So did you go into the room or not?]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 11:59 PM
She Seduced

][um im walking towards it, and like no one else is on. im waiting.][

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 01:11 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[You can continue without them. If they aren't on, they'll just automatically follow you. They just won't talk.]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 02:01 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Ricter follows Cobain to the elevator. He wipes some blood off his red sunglasses then checks the others behind him. With his rifle at the ready, Ricter was prepared for anything.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 03:02 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

"Lets keep movin people"

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 03:35 AM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Alright, they're just going to automatically follow you. You can go through the door or elevator without them for now.]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:06 AM
Striding Cloud

then the elevetor stops and bloodstain loads up her gun then the lights start to flicker as the elevetor door opened sh

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:20 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

she steped out and heard something scream and something move she emently pointed toward what ever it was it it was a live human she clicked her walkie talkie telling them she found a survivor

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:21 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote