KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Termination RPG

Termination RPG
Started by: Ballister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Where the hell did you come from... And why are you like controlling SS's character...]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:31 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

srry just stepping in srry can i be in it

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:42 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[It's ok, but use the sign in thread and post your character there.]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:45 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

~fuking idiot~

Ben walks into the elvator and presses the button

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:56 AM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

ok who a ****ing idiot

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:30 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[He was reffering to you.]

The elevator takes you up a few level, and then you end up in a large room with a large glowing energy core in the middle. There are aliens in capsules everywhere, but they look different from the ones you've seen earlier. They look more human.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:30 AM
Striding Cloud

he acts like a child u should act ur age boy

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 06:41 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

[Come on you two, stop fighting. Lets get back to the rp]

He walks out the elevator and starts to survey the perimeter for any hostiles. Ricter looks at the capsules curiously, wondering were they came from.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 07:59 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

sure

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 08:56 AM
She Seduced

][cool blue is on my shit list][

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:23 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Bloodstain followed, her shootgun loaded and ready. If anything made a move, she would blow a hole right through it. She nodded at Rictor, as her gun explored the capsules.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:25 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

u act like a little poor *****

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:42 PM
Striding Cloud

u should act ur age u child

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:42 PM
She Seduced

][how old are you? maybe you should shut your god damn mouth right now, before you get yourself into deep. Learn how to role play, before you jump in and start controlling my fukcing character][

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:46 PM
Striding Cloud

how bout u try and make me and i'm new here so **** u *****

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:53 PM
She Seduced

][hahahhahahaha lame. i love you n00bs, think your a hot shot huh. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA you do realize, i can give you a verbal beating, but i dont waiste my good typing on jackass's and douche bags like you.][

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:55 PM
Striding Cloud

like ya mama poor *****

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:58 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[CoolBlue, get out right now. Youre member bashing, plus you have to sign in to even post on this thread. You're banned from this RPG, and in a minute, you'll be banned from KMC. Let me report you, and you'll be on your way.]

The generator core started glowing, and a red light filled the room. Two cybernetic aliens emerged, and the 7 capsules opened. The aliens came out and started talking.
Alien: Get.... Get out.... Now... It... is... dangerous here.... you will be... infected!!!
The alien's arm turned into a long blade, and jumped at Bloodstain.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 06:39 PM
She Seduced

Bloodstain reacted quickly, bashing the alien hard in the face with the butt of her shotgun. She would quickly duck under the large blade, and flip her shotgun, pumping it and pulling the trigger. The bullets ripping towards the aliens face.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 08:25 PM
Striding Cloud

o well lol

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 08:32 PM