KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I like will.

I like will.
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

oh really?
i never read comics so i wouldn't know anything but what's in the movies

anyways you HAVE to see the 3rd on, so much stuff happens in it, the action isn't that great, but besides that it was pretty good.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:22 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

wow lol im usch a nerd. I read comics. of spidy, x-men, bat man, super man you name it-oo oo fantastic four. lool there are alot of love triangles with x-men, the most is spider man.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:25 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

LovelyOne wrote:

quote:
and its not just a physical attraction to Jack..you just choose to ignore things dont you surreal44? Ted said its not pointing to him for a sexual reason and its not pointing there because she wants to be a pirate so why else is it pointing at him?

Well, it could be a lot of things. I'm not sure what quote you are referring to, but I do know that the waffle comment makes it sound like Elizabeth wants the feast (Will), but at the moment the waffle (Jack) had caught her attention. It doesn't mean that she doesn't want Will, it's just at that particular time, Jack had her attention.

Besides, the compass could be pointing at Jack for several reasons...he was the key to getting Will back, he had the papers that Elizabeth risked recapture to seize, he is good-looking and she likes him. I think a combination of all four things would make it very likely.

So I stick by the reasoning that W/E end up together, because Jack is only a passing fancy. Whom she kills.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:54 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Well keep sticking by Will/Liz because you are going deepr than Davy Jones Locker. The compass did not pointed to Jack because hes the key to get to Will...thats bogus. Hes the key to her heart laughing out loud

If she could go all the way by herself on finding Will, then she dont need Jack to find Will. Liz did not care about the papers. In the persuasion scene she didint give a damn about the papers. The compass could not point to Jack to get to will. If she wanted Wil the most at that instand, it wouldve pointed to Will. Instead It pointed to the compass to save Will...theres a big difference.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 08:08 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:
Well, it could be a lot of things. I'm not sure what quote you are referring to, but I do know that the waffle comment makes it sound like Elizabeth wants the feast (Will), but at the moment the waffle (Jack) had caught her attention. It doesn't mean that she doesn't want Will, it's just at that particular time, Jack had her attention.

No it could only be one simple thing, Elizabeth finds the waffle interesting. Therefore, she wants to have that waffle she really desires it. Why would you want to spoil that delicious feast if you had always longed and wanted it? If she really, really desired that feast more than the waffle she wouldn't even have looked at it in the first place. big grin

quote:
Besides, the compass could be pointing at Jack for several reasons...he was the key to getting Will back, he had the papers that Elizabeth risked recapture to seize, he is good-looking and she likes him. I think a combination of all four things would make it very likely.

It is clearly stated by the writers itself, the compass points to what you want most in the world, meaning emotionally. That theory is to far fetch, pointing to Jack because he was the key to find Will and because he had the papers? The last one is more suitable if you ask me, that would make more sense

quote:
So I stick by the reasoning that W/E end up together, because Jack is only a passing fancy. Whom she kills. [/B]

You have your choice to stick to whatever you want, but it doesn't mean it's really going to happen. eek! [/QUOTE]

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 08:12 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Though we warn you, your gonna end up like Liz wedding dress: a total disaster and swallowed by the see to meet davy jones locker big grin along with other W/E shippers

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 08:15 PM
Surreal_44

Oh, I don't think so.

I think Elizabeth is going to drown. That's the foreshadowing with the dress. If Will does stab the heart, he'll be DJ, and she'll die for him. Then Will can die, and Jack will bring them back. Or not. big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 08:38 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surreal_44
Oh, I don't think so.

I think Elizabeth is going to drown. That's the foreshadowing with the dress. If Will does stab the heart, he'll be DJ, and she'll die for him. Then Will can die, and Jack will bring them back. Or not. big grin

With all your respect but that would be a stupid and boring plot. Someone dies in the Pirate movie and then gets resurrected in the other one. I'm sorry but thats lame

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 08:46 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Surrreal...that theory did not made sense. The dress symbolized on how the wedding was not and is never meant to be. If she had that dress she wouldve drown along with it. Jack cant bring them back lol. He has no power over it.

Wait I just noticed something, now that you were denying of Will not becoming the flying dutchman....now your saying he is? lol

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 08:53 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I believe that she might try to cast herself in to the sea, because she feels that she must protect him and saved him. But I don't think she is going to drown. I remember reading somewhere that Jack saves her.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 08:54 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:
Wait I just noticed something, now that you were denying of Will not becoming the flying dutchman....now your saying he is? lol

laughing out loud Chiki deep down inside she knows whats going to happen as well as all the other W/E shippies. They are just in total denial, they don't want to accept it. They are like Liz big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 08:57 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

tsk tsk lol. Your mortals days are numbred fellow W/E shippers big grin

May 25, 2007 Judgement Day *plays The Omen theme*

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 09:01 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
tsk tsk lol. Your mortals days are numbred fellow W/E shippers big grin

May 25, 2007 Judgement Day *plays The Omen theme*

lol The Omen laughing out loud
well c ya later girls I have to go keep you good theories coming We Rock. big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 09:06 PM
Surreal_44

Oh, no. I don't know if I believe that rumor any more than I believe other ones. I just happen to like it if Liz dies. I still don't know if it makes sense...although I think I could see how Bootstrap ends up if Liz drowns to save Will.

I don't really care how the plot ends up; I just know that W/E are going to be together, because that's how it is.

Perhaps Jack does save her; in that case, maybe the only thing necessary to save Will is the attempt of sacrifice. That would work too. There's still a lot of plot we don't know about, so there's no real way to see what works and what doesn't.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 09:07 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

quote:
I don't really care how the plot ends up; I just know that W/E are going to be together, because that's how it is.

Thats not a good enough reason lol actually thats no reason at all.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 09:43 PM
Pirates-Orlie
I'm the greatest PotC-fan

I think Will is a great character. I'm a great Orlando-fan. He is hot, cute, whatever I love him. It's okay if people don't like him, but I think it's weak if everyone bashes him and stuff. He's a great actor, and I think he has a great personality and he deserves more respect...

Orlando Bloom is sooooo hot.....

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 04:44 PM
Pirates-Orlie is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates-Orlie a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates-Orlie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote